The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the clips of IJ getting angry, I wonder if Gerry has also been badly affected by his childhood. If Derek took him in at the age of 12, he was really still a young boy and I don't imagine IJ accepted another woman's child very easily. I wonder if she treated him like a servant. I doubt if she showed any maternal care for him if she left her very young daughter stranded up a tree and refused to read to her when she reached 3. IJ may have shown her resentment and anger towards Gerry as well. I wonder if Gerry had been badly treated by his stepfather and that's why Derek took him in. Gerry was probably the oldest child and the only one from a different father. He may have had a troubled early life. He is still in touch with his mother. It must have been really hard for him to be away from her at 12 even if he was escaping from the stepfather. Of course, we can only speculate but I wonder if he had a lot of damage from his early life, and living with IJ and having to work for them and look after a young child can't have been easy. I imagine Derek cared about him but he may have not had much time with Gerry or SJ when they were growing up and he may over-indulged them both later on. I remember one vlog where IJ was yelling at Gerry and being really verbally abusive to him. Gerry does not appear to have other close relationships apart from with SJ.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
What kind of a mother would let a teenage boy push her infant on streets to the zoo without an adult being with them? Also, just to clarify...Gerry has mentioned he did leave a girlfriend to move to another town so he has had past relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The whole meeting seemed very stilted, the younger boys acted almost like they didn't know her at all. I think Marie is a very troubled soul, there's a lot of baggage there that she's never dealt with. She's a drifter searching for some kind of security.
When I predicted that Marie may move back to Norway in 2022, I was aware of all her history. You can tell she's vulnerable and searching for her ace. In the early videos when she first arrived as a work-away Marie looked so happy and it's seemed she'd found a home at the shitoo. That's what makes SJ's mistreatment & abandonment of her all the worse. No wonder Marie began looking so sad and withdrawn. While I rarely watch, and won't subscribe to her vlogs, hopefully Marie returns to the UK in 2022 with renewed vigour and continues to build her business and new life.

Reactions: 27
That might be S&T's ticket for coming back to LaLaLand.
I'm quite sure they are not welcome anymore. Maybe when SJ is there, for a short visit to pick up things (and Ruby), but certainly not when she's not there. She does not trust Tats at all.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Chateau Luv's flog,
CHAMPAGNE OR PROSECCO? with @The Chateau Diaries & OUR OWN CHATEAU DECORATIONS, FOOD & MORE!
@16:00, Why is there a roll of toilet paper on the glass self next to SJ??? What is wrong with these people???
Listen I watched - I like viveann it’s all very younger in cheek -

The bloody pizza 🍕 were all unboxed going cold 🥶 and Potts took ages to fill 6 glasses
Add the banal chat of big bubbles small bubbles

Is all food served cold 🥶 cos I’ve yet to see steam rising from any dish - except nutria pancakes 🥞 even then SSB held the whole thing up with filming

I’d ram that tripod down her neck if it was every single meal 🥘
She’s a nasty condiment to any table 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine the tales IJ would have to tell about Fanny, if you managed to get on her good side. That's my idea of a joyful experience LOL
Good luck with that: there is no good side when it comes to dealing with IJ.

Really a nasty piece of works is IJ and I just love her sweetie smile when the camera is on!
I also love her claw coming out and grabbing all the good stuff for herself when she is at a Gift Grab!!!

How long at time was it when Fanny's Father died and IJ nabbed Percy on the Plane ?
Quite a few years, actually, about six or so, I'd say...

Oh it is definitely photoshopped. There is hardly a picture anywhere anymore that isn't. Compare her waist with what you see on the videos.
SJ has packed on the pounds in the last year.
You better believe it. I asked around how come that dress still fitted her and the answer came quickly: it doesn't. It's open at the back, obviously not seen in the picture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I'm quite sure they are not welcome anymore. Maybe when SJ is there, for a short visit to pick up things (and Ruby), but certainly not when she's not there. She does not trust Tats at all.
Has she reason to not trust her. Sees herself in her or different?

Totally off topic.

RIP A Beary survivor of 2015 Berkeley balcony collapse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Has she reason to not trust her. Sees herself in her or different?
No, different indeed. She sees the grifter in Tats, as what it means to her: a loser, dreams big but has no clue. As opposed to her own dreams coming true, so very successful. I've also heard SJ lost some jewelry and instantly blamed Tats, without any real reason.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
So she's flat as pancake here yet she was literally shoving teets in my face in her green broke open can of biscuits fat roll extravaganza...
...so thinking.. now coof is winding down .. sorta..and she can travel do you think people will realize they are paying for her to take trips when they could just take the trips themselves ...she had two years basically to do SOMETHING..30k a month to do NOTHING. How does nothing to 30k a month not make a visible change your life ..she's paying off her debt..a half ass powder room A few vegetables and wild flowers . WTF. she bought a room full of armoires to store her junk ..it's all flea garbage..the only talent she has is for picking expensive wallpaper that will look dated in 5 yrs..she didn't do anything remotely timeless..she talks about toile or a timeless chinoiserie an 18th century floral. people signed up for an historic renovation..yes her shack had nothing to restore but she is just plain old decorating. Anyone can buy tit...she is not doing Anything other than shopping..running around in pajamas at 4pm pretending to be busy ...I have never seen anyone cause so much fuss to accomplish nothing..i think we need to hammer home the lack of progress yet be friendly to the cult comment facts like shes basically wanting people to pay her to travel ..I think reframing things as they are can help wake people up..I see people sending her heirloom's..while not special it's all THEY have ..I see lonely people looking for connection that shouldn't cost them their social security check..I've read and observed..if people had a goal like say trying to wake people up while providing them with a group? I'm a new outsider .. though familiar with big fanny fupas desolate womb of regret...but those lonely ladies won't leave the cozy comfort of their community if they don't have a safe cozy place to go to..while no warm hug .I'm quite jaded ..would lonely widows want to be here..I like vicious trash talk but I'm not the ones sending scabies cash.juzr saying to dismantle her world we need a place aunt Bea will go when woken up .. because....I want to DESTROY her....when I realized she wasn't just swept away by the sudden success anymore she was continuing to accept gifts never saying enough..it's too much ...I want her audited I want reality to hit..ive started working on auditing her going over every cadeux... itemizing ..it's a massive task..but just with 16 months worth..good lord ...but everything has to be methodical ..the less emotion and facts I want to dismantle everything .. if she had just a shred of decency She wouldn't have painted a target on her ..she is not using Patreon properly BUT the law is the law ..her gift grift is something what she will go down for .. anything over 75 euros is a taxable event... wether Individual or as a WHOLE..every gift from one calendar year can be taken and added as whole.its not tax on every item over 75 individually..as a whole.. AND the fact she's running this as charity. A charity for quid pro quo..you give me I give you ..and the fashion scam deduction.and work away volunteers for a cash grab .not to mention the meet and greet donation boost there is SOOO much ..I say no more about that other than I want to dismantle her but keep a place for the trip victims to feel safe..
They love her but they don't understand decent people care about people who need a friend regardless... a good variety of lazy eyes Notice whites of the eye above and below the iris
Welcome. Were you a Patreon? You are in the right place, we want what you want. How did you find us?

Reactions: 10
I loved Diesel but Selmar always looks like he needs a good hot scrub from top to toe and I could not bear his slow verbal delivery, on and on about a screw he screwed into the wood and then it bent and then he had to fetch another one and so on. Hate his hair. He is an old man and needs to smarten up. I am an old fashioned woman ( 1953) xxx ( I dont know where to find the smilies etc )
Don't know if somebody already answered, you find them on top of your reply box.

Screenshot (733).png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
1641135625465.png

1641135174356.png

47 minutes ago

A few hours ago I took a great photo of the Gare de Lyon, one of the beautiful train stations in Paris... Started to write a post and lost it all somehow (will improve in time 😅) Now, finally we made it to the airport! 5 am is not a time I like to set the alarm... Especially when we finished packing at 3 am 🙈 but here we are! All tests negative, Argentina: here we come!! It has been almost 3 years since I've seen my family and it's Amaury's first time in South America! Thank you Dan @escapetoruralfrance for being a great chófer at the most inconvenient time ❤ And thank you all for the wonderful messages and all the love you send to us every day! 💗💗 I hope you join us on our adventure every step of the way. (Photo from September, on our first trip to Paris) Nati & Amaury

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
View attachment 957844

View attachment 957831
47 minutes ago

A few hours ago I took a great photo of the Gare de Lyon, one of the beautiful train stations in Paris... Started to write a post and lost it all somehow (will improve in time 😅) Now, finally we made it to the airport! 5 am is not a time I like to set the alarm... Especially when we finished packing at 3 am 🙈 but here we are! All tests negative, Argentina: here we come!! It has been almost 3 years since I've seen my family and it's Amaury's first time in South America! Thank you Dan @escapetoruralfrance for being a great chófer at the most inconvenient time ❤ And thank you all for the wonderful messages and all the love you send to us every day! 💗💗 I hope you join us on our adventure every step of the way. (Photo from September, on our first trip to Paris) Nati & Amaury
Hold onto your hats my Tats here comes a tour of Argentina. 🇦🇷

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It really is all about her … isn’t it ?
post on FB just now.

Hold onto your hats my Tats here comes a tour of Argentina. 🇦🇷
you bet. But
Are they both going ? Doesn’t cuz have work for do in the “grand salon”? Or is that going to end up being just one more bull tit non finished project ? 😂
That post of her in the Grand Salon what too narcissistic for my taste.
I commented then deleted it quickly. Asking if she was freezing during the shoot since there is no heat 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I really don’t want to imply anything, no really, but Amaury seems a bit, let’s say, „stiff“ on the pics?

Or is he still adapting to the fact that he is with a common woman?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.