The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I blocked the wrong profile? Were they both belligerent?
Yes
their MO amuses me .. this time it was incoherent & aggressive .. a previous time it was more high academia with snide aggression, convoluting demands and an obvious agenda to run the thread out therefore making it difficult for readers to follow

a commonly used phrase springs to mind .. keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ah YES! The cleaning up. That might be S&T's ticket for coming back to LaLaLand.

Imagine the tales IJ would have to tell about Fanny, if you managed to get on her good side. That's my idea of a joyful experience LOL
Selmar and Taty ticket back to La La, tidying up, have you seen the state of her "home" in UK, and that car in the "garden", I would not have them within a country mile of my house to do anything, such a shame as I really liked Selmar and Diesel when they arrived, his scruffy look was also charming now I just see a big mess both in looks and life choices. They both need a firework up them to speed up a
get up, get dressed and get on, on so true of everyone at La La except Am, Dan and Kirsty.

Reactions: 30
Nutty and Armoire having a loved up breakfast in Paris, so probably on their way to the airport?
I’m stating here that I love these two together, so I hope it works out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Have you watched #38 when Marie dents the Jaguar? Mummy at her best!
I like the one where SJ is in her bedroom and receives various texts from the household saying 'Mummy is on the warpath'. SJ goes to the kitchen and finds IJ ranting about something in the laundry. When she realises Fanny is filming she immediately starts smiling. Such frauds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
When she realises Fanny is filming she immediately starts smiling. Such frauds.
Really a nasty piece of works is IJ and I just love her sweetie smile when the camera is on!
I also love her claw coming out and grabbing all the good stuff for herself when she is at a Gift Grab!!!

How long at time was it when Fanny's Father died and IJ nabbed Percy on the Plane ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hallelujah thank goodness 😅 your back ❤
You n @KiKiGee and @Jikki2 clearly went to the same college 😂😂😂
😈
English Literature and Fine Art - SJ & Potts - Metaphors are intrinsically involved

cochette.jpg

and .. a scotchette could be a small scotch like a small lake can be a lakette

scotch = Old fashioned

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
it was Kobold. That’s German for goblin, leprechaun, troll, gnome,..
Thank you, what a GOOD description of that person. I cannot stand his voice and accent and I worked in a kitchen in Scotland in my youth. And the locals had such lovely soft voices. He is awful and so annoying, and the rabid fans love him? I have to ask WHY???? oh why??? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s so easy to clean emulsion brushes, there is no excuse - plus wrap them in cling film when you have a break to stop them drying up
same with rollers, keep them wrapped and no need to wash them until the job is finished
be careful, biodegradable plastic bags do not work as they let the air in

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh sweet tattlers, I caved and watched CD. The loo is beyond words. I think the esthetic ghastly chic/shite applies but at least it is warm. Cheers to 2022 and many more laughs mainly at their expense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
There was another video will try and find it tomorrow, where Fanny said to IJ something like they can see what you are really like. Meaning the viewers when she kicked off. Fanny enjoys making others look bad, she doesn't realise it makes her look bad too.

But the worst of IJ v Fanny was pre covid. They did seem to get on well when locked down. And IJ is now proud of all the money she raises thru the scan.
Was it the one where IJ was in the kitchen having a hissy fit and SJ walked in with the camera and IJ transformed into Smiley mummy... a bit like that tik tok video where the child is throwing a wobbler and realises she is on camera and stops to pose.. It must be a pain in the bum having to perform like a monkey everytime SJ is about as she usually has a camera pointed at someone.

Oh sweet tattlers, I caved and watched CD. The loo is beyond words. I think the esthetic ghastly chic/shite applies but at least it is warm. Cheers to 2022 and many more laughs mainly at their expense
I think there may be a queue to use the downstairs loo, not for bodily functions but to get warm... I'd take a flask of coffee and a good book with me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I am being no expert, but I dont think it is photoshopped. it all about posing and Stepfanny is skinny!
Oh it is definitely photoshopped. There is hardly a picture anywhere anymore that isn't. Compare her waist with what you see on the videos.
SJ has packed on the pounds in the last year.

Reactions: 14
Yes huge spike in France c200,000, so I guess Paris has quite a high proportion of these cases.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Selmar and Taty ticket back to La La, tidying up, have you seen the state of her "home" in UK, and that car in the "garden", I would not have them within a country mile of my house to do anything, such a shame as I really liked Selmar and Diesel when they arrived, his scruffy look was also charming now I just see a big mess both in looks and life choices. They both need a firework up them to speed up a
get up, get dressed and get on, on so true of everyone at La La except Am, Dan and Kirsty.
I loved Diesel but Selmar always looks like he needs a good hot scrub from top to toe and I could not bear his slow verbal delivery, on and on about a screw he screwed into the wood and then it bent and then he had to fetch another one and so on. Hate his hair. He is an old man and needs to smarten up. I am an old fashioned woman ( 1953) xxx ( I dont know where to find the smilies etc )

Reactions: 26
Paris must have high Covid numbers as masks became compulsory OUTSIDE on 1/1/2022
The Dutch are out in Amsterdam protesting against lockdown - is being streamed live as we speak

I know some of you will not be happy when I say this but masks will not help - it is too infectious and seems to be going the way a virus should and has done in the past - more infectious but less powerful
The 'covid' cold has been here since Oct/Nov. I had it but LFT's were neg so continued to go to work. It was one sore tonsil and earache.

Anyway enough of that ..

Dan has blurred out the children's photograph in Armoires workshop since someone posted it on here. He did the same when Natti & Armoire were spotted hugging in the kitchen after it was posted here - He then took it off. All very reactionary.

dan.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 956582

JAN 1, 2022 AT 3:04 PM

Unlocked
HAPPY NEW YEAR from Lalande!!!
Firstly, a huge THANK YOU to each and every one of you for making my dreams come true in 2021. A huge project has been started at Lalande, which will see every corner of this chateau blossoming in the coming years, from the facades, through the interiors, to the furthest reaches of the gardens. You have given me the ability to turn my dreams for this chateau into reality, and that is the greatest gift you could have given to me.
This photo (taken by the incredible Curtis Ryan Woodside) encapsulates this moment, as we live through Lalande's chrysalis phase. The transformation has begun, and - as always - that means that some things have to get worse before they get better. The grand salon is a perfect example of that! Stripped back to her bare bones, she awaits her grand 18th century cladding. I very much hope that at the end of 2022 I'll have the same photo taken in exactly the same spot, with a finished and furnished grand salon around me. And when we get there, it will all be because of you.
I hope that 2022 sees the continuation and fulfilment of your own dreams, and thank you again for the extraordinary opportunity that you have given to me.
With all of my love from Lalande, and the gratitude of all of the Lalanders,
Happy New Year!
Stephanie xxx

73 Likes
Load more comments2 of 23
Carmelita Ginivan
It was a pleasure to be able to contribute and be a part of your dream, Stephanie. Wishing you continued success and happiness in Lalande! Happy New Year!! 🤩🥳By

Oml my

2min

Leslie Wolfe
Gorgeous and stunning! Thank you Stephanie, all the LaLanders and this entire community for seeing me through and allowing me to escape into your world this year. I would not be where I am today without you. Much love, health and happiness in 2022!❤❤❤❤❤❤
So she's flat as pancake here yet she was literally shoving teets in my face in her green broke open can of biscuits fat roll extravaganza...
...so thinking.. now coof is winding down .. sorta..and she can travel do you think people will realize they are paying for her to take trips when they could just take the trips themselves ...she had two years basically to do SOMETHING..30k a month to do NOTHING. How does nothing to 30k a month not make a visible change your life ..she's paying off her debt..a half ass powder room A few vegetables and wild flowers . WTF. she bought a room full of armoires to store her junk ..it's all flea garbage..the only talent she has is for picking expensive wallpaper that will look dated in 5 yrs..she didn't do anything remotely timeless..she talks about toile or a timeless chinoiserie an 18th century floral. people signed up for an historic renovation..yes her shack had nothing to restore but she is just plain old decorating. Anyone can buy tit...she is not doing Anything other than shopping..running around in pajamas at 4pm pretending to be busy ...I have never seen anyone cause so much fuss to accomplish nothing..i think we need to hammer home the lack of progress yet be friendly to the cult comment facts like shes basically wanting people to pay her to travel ..I think reframing things as they are can help wake people up..I see people sending her heirloom's..while not special it's all THEY have ..I see lonely people looking for connection that shouldn't cost them their social security check..I've read and observed..if people had a goal like say trying to wake people up while providing them with a group? I'm a new outsider .. though familiar with big fanny fupas desolate womb of regret...but those lonely ladies won't leave the cozy comfort of their community if they don't have a safe cozy place to go to..while no warm hug .I'm quite jaded ..would lonely widows want to be here..I like vicious trash talk but I'm not the ones sending scabies cash.juzr saying to dismantle her world we need a place aunt Bea will go when woken up .. because....I want to DESTROY her....when I realized she wasn't just swept away by the sudden success anymore she was continuing to accept gifts never saying enough..it's too much ...I want her audited I want reality to hit..ive started working on auditing her going over every cadeux... itemizing ..it's a massive task..but just with 16 months worth..good lord ...but everything has to be methodical ..the less emotion and facts I want to dismantle everything .. if she had just a shred of decency She wouldn't have painted a target on her ..she is not using Patreon properly BUT the law is the law ..her gift grift is something what she will go down for .. anything over 75 euros is a taxable event... wether Individual or as a WHOLE..every gift from one calendar year can be taken and added as whole.its not tax on every item over 75 individually..as a whole.. AND the fact she's running this as charity. A charity for quid pro quo..you give me I give you ..and the fashion scam deduction.and work away volunteers for a cash grab .not to mention the meet and greet donation boost there is SOOO much ..I say no more about that other than I want to dismantle her but keep a place for the trip victims to feel safe..
They love her but they don't understand decent people care about people who need a friend regardless... a good variety of lazy eyes Notice whites of the eye above and below the iris

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.