The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@stephanieejarvis
12 hours ago
Happy new year everyone!!! 🎇🏰🎆 This photo was taken by the incredibly talented @curtisryanwoodside in the grand salon of the Chateau de Lalande. As you can see, it’s not looking very grand at the moment! We’ve stripped it back to its bones as we prepare to install extraordinary 18th century panelling, so for now it’s in it’s chrysalis. I hope that 2022 is the year in which it will transform into a beautiful butterfly. I’m wearing my favorite dress by @villiotifashion and at the end of this year I’ll try to recreate this photo in the same dress, surrounded (hopefully!) by a fully decorated and furnished grand salon! A huge thank you to the patrons of The Chateau Diaries for making this dream come true, and restoring this chateau back to her former glory ❤🏰❤

It is interesting that SJ chose to tag Curtis Ryan Woodside and Spero Villioti...👆
Easy grifting was promised, as well as some money laundering, via Spero Villioti's fashion school. They have been sidelined because of covid. IJ and Percy have been pushing this SA narrative and they are betting that SJ's appearance with them in SA will benefit them all. IJ's and Percy's recent outburst in the live chat is evidence that they are feeling the pressure. I do not think the odds are in their favor. I will be interesting to see how this plays out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
We still have the gift grab she was filming with Marie and Antoine, could this be the source of her argument with Nic?

Reactions: 14
I'm sure it would be, but I'm not going to implicate the people I value by telling SJ, who definitely reads here, who I like and talk to.
Oh yes, sorry, I didnt think of it that way! I was thinking of in the past (I am watching back episodes I have not seen before), but of course, you are still in contact with someone there. God, yes that would be messy, sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am being no expert, but I dont think it is photoshopped. it all about posing and Stepfanny is skinny!
I'm sorry to break yet another bubble, but SJ is certainly not skinny. She's trying to contain it and succeeds by nurturing her eating disorder, but it does not keep her skinny by any means.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
1641123124649.png

Where are you and what were you promised, bubble girl???
It may be time to update your other IG page.

Maaike Hillen

Hi! I’m Maaike, a performer, writer, teacher, and storyteller. Currently quarantined/shielding in the Netherlands! Working on a new (online) show!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
@Clara Burnett Just wondering if you might want to edit out a word you used to describe Gerry as it might compromise your identity? Its not a word commonly used in the UK. I had to look it up. You should have time before SJ gets up!
Thanks, but I'm not too worried. I use words from all over. To be more precise: the words I write here are a big part of my disguise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This is all true, and a truly unflattering exchange. SJ laughing hysterically like it was all a big joke, Gerry looking upset, and IJ just being so icy and cruel. Ouch.
The thing I really don't understand is why that was left in, it's a really poor portrayal of all of them individually and as a group!!
Does anyone have any insight as to why she didn't edit it out? Clara maybe?
I would not like people to see my Mother talking to me like that ..... Fanny laughs but I do not find it funny. Very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
French property shopping hunger game's style... that's a concept.
This was posted to Selmar's and Tatty's latest flog...
KP
2 hours ago
I know you'll be very disappointed if you can't get the chateau you want. But, if that happens, you might want to look at a property that Ryan from "Life of Ryan" showed on his newest vlog (the 4th and final property he shows)...it is like a mini "chateau" in style, but more of a large house. It is much more affordable and might be a good option until you could afford the large chateau. Just an idea....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
. Isabelle really should never have had a child.
It sort of reminds me of the way Brigitte Bardot thought about the son she had ..... she said he was like a "tumor" when pregnant with him.
Another who should not have a child.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Chateau Luv's flog,
CHAMPAGNE OR PROSECCO? with @The Chateau Diaries & OUR OWN CHATEAU DECORATIONS, FOOD & MORE!
@16:00, Why is there a roll of toilet paper on the glass self next to SJ??? What is wrong with these people???

• Haha
  • Wow
Not sure when everybody starts departing, but my bet is on sooner rather than later. SJ likes to stay away from cleaning and tidying her dump herself, and we all can imagine what the place looks like after a month of her sick extravaganza. She will much rather jump ship soon and leave the heavy work to the "friend" that offered to stay and babysit her precious property.

Ah YES! The cleaning up. That might be S&T's ticket for coming back to LaLaLand.

she was MAD and bad. lol

Someone suggested watching 064 - and I must say I was shocked/surprised that SJ did not edit this out. At about 12:00 onwards, IJ and checkmate were saying goodbye to Jarvis and Ian - and IJ said to Jarvis "try to grow up, you are like a 5 year old ( or words to that effect, then she got silent and checkmate added "and you are much older" oh do go back and watch! I laughed so hard. Also in the beginning of this vlog IJ was cross because Jarvis kept them standing outside the airport for I dont know how long. Anyway, enjoy I never paid much attention to IJ in the early days, now I see her.
Imagine the tales IJ would have to tell about Fanny, if you managed to get on her good side. That's my idea of a joyful experience LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There was another video will try and find it tomorrow, where Fanny said to IJ something like they can see what you are really like. Meaning the viewers when she kicked off. Fanny enjoys making others look bad, she doesn't realise it makes her look bad too.

But the worst of IJ v Fanny was pre covid. They did seem to get on well when locked down. And IJ is now proud of all the money she raises thru the scan.
Video 001 is the one you mean

Video 005 & 006 show IJ's childish and pathetic mocking attitude about the bags of cherries. So much so, SJ out of guilt makes her a cake at 3am.

Honestly, if my mother had treated me like that over a bag of cherries I would have told to wind her neck in, grow up and F off (btw I loved my mother and would never have spoken to her like that but then again she did not act in any way like IJ)

That's what drew me to the vlogs to begin with .. her nasty mother and all the social dynamics .. Initially I found them because I was looking at couture finishing techniques and youtube threw up the vlogs because of the costume element.

I found it interesting looking back .. how IJ & Potts are talking about planning a box hedging farm and SJ distracts from the planning idea and encourages Percy to quietly continue to get sozzled - Video 005

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Looking back through the very first vlogs, whatever happened to "The Chateau Diaries 021" ?
Can anyone remember the contents ?
I wonder if there was some content that is now at variance with the current narrative and needed to be 'lost' ?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So many intrigues 🎪🥨🧉🥞🍌🍿♨🧳, so little time🕛🕰⏰⏳!
Best Wishes 🍾 to all Tartlets 🎂🥮, and a hug 🙆‍♀️🙆‍♂️ to anyone of you who has been caught by the virus 👽.
I look forward to reading your witty contributions in 2022, but won't be commenting much as I've stopped watching all those grifters.
Wonder how much time is left for Squirrel to fondle china and other antique bits at HMN? From the film he's just released, it looks like he knows it's all downhill from now and reluctantly appears to raise his glass to Tartlets.
Cheers 🥂🥂🥂!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yellow may be SJ's favorite color but it does not do her any favors.
On the bright side, she had to give up that ugly sweater. The last photo shows the evidence that it was falling apart.

1641126147772.png
SJ bad yellow gown.png
SJJ yellow gown.png
SJ yellow sweater.png
SJ close up yellow sweater.jpeg
SJ red lip.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It's all part of the dynamics between them. They claim it's all coming from the heart because love and laughter is what they are selling and they will never talk about the hate that goes as least as deep. Under the wings of "banter" IJ used to joke about pushing her own mother under a car to get rid of her nagging, not just once jokingly, but all the time. So to answer your question: they don't see it as a poor portrayal but as an intrinsic part of who they are. They wouldn't understand people who are appalled by this.

He's certainly skilled in photoshopping waistlines away. Should make him into a popular photographer.
I don’t understand the obsession with her waistline, she hasn’t got one just like her baps!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm curious .... do you feel the community has changed over time and you can express a different opinion more than before? Or did you change how you engaged in the community?

I'm amazed when I read back in the really early threads how much tattlers still like SJ and were fans, they liked her style and decor, they just really were skeptical about GAG at that time. Now it seems like most will agree to her narcissistic traits, back then when @sandro37 first talked about it there was major resistance.
It can be atributed to a steep learning courve many people experienced while watching and reading here learning about not just dissorted reality of Sj and her whole fam but also about certain dissorders and how they manifest in a real life and how damaging they might be, sometimes all it takes is time

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.