The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I now understand that you didn't mean to be offensive @Rose Cafe , and I'm glad that we have cleared that up. I am just watching the patreon video and wondering how long Snorts had to lie down for after his panel moving exertions ! :rolleyes:
Thank you, i would never want to offend anyone in such a way.

Now that Ive gone and googled "fanny" as well, I think I'm sorted out. How did this word ever get so mixed up! It's just one's bum!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to work in a hotel as a teenager and was not familiar with "restroom". So every time an American asked me where the restrooms are I send them to the first aid room because there was a bed since I thought the feel dizzy. I wondered how many of them felt sick.
Back then my French was really bad but I lied to get the job. So when French people asked for les toilettes I said with confidence "ici" instead of "la bas". Took months till someone taught me the right word. Americans always gave very very generous tips and were ever so friendly! Friendliest people in the world...right after Canadians.... 😊Thank you, was very appreciated back then!
I had that experience my 1st (and only) visit to Disneyland Paris (Euro Disney then.) Wanting to assimilate, I asked "Où est la salle de bains?" The Cast Member replied in English "we don't have those here." She finally realized I needed to use the restroom and corrected my French with "toilette." It still feels a bit vulgar asking for a toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you, i would never want to offend anyone in such a way.
Now that Ive gone and googled "fanny" as well, I think I'm sorted out. How did this word ever get so mixed up! It's just one's bum!!! 🤣
But neither were the origin of SJ's nickname.

• Haha
  • Wow
Exactly! Just like every other project. It will never be finished. At least there’s finally place in that dirty farmhouse where people can huddle together and get warm. How grungy was that floor? Gross. 💩🤮💩
Still unfinished bathroom - no radiator cover, unpainted sill, no drapes and the chandelier that doesn't work because it was wired to American electrical standards. They've had months to order the correct bulbs for the chandelier, but are still waiting for the bulbs to arrive any day now. Beyond useless!
SJ definitely felt the pressure to film a finished loobefore year-end - even though it's still unfinished.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Still unfinished bathroom - no radiator cover, unpainted sill, no drapes and the chandelier that doesn't work because it was wired to American electrical standards. They've had months to order the correct bulbs for the chandelier, but are still waiting for the bulbs to arrive any day now. Beyond useless!
SJ definitely felt the pressure to film a finished loobefore year-end - even though it's still unfinished.
Some ditzy dame in the US will send bulbs in an upcoming cadeau.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The BBQ is traditionally Potty’s thing on Boxing Day. And Dan is at Chateau, again? Is it not a public holiday in France?
Indeed - why was Dan at the shitto for dinner??. Suspect they'd been working feverishly all day trying to finish the downstaris loo, right up until dinner and filming time.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
The same thing with the rest of his head …
Male hormones are stopping !!!

Wear tight jeans 👖 cut of circulation
Humanity is safe … zero reproduction

Every cloud ⛅
😈
Those jeans are tight!
BJJ either has micro pp and miniature balls the size of peanuts or he's had a sex change.
A man with functional implements can never pull that off without a ballet dance belt.

cd263.png

They may really be a lesbian couple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Does that volunteer girl ever wash that animal print top she wears, I am sure she wears it on every video, wants to get upto Narnia and make a selection of something hideous for a change, not night wear.

• Haha
This was from Dan:

Escape to Rural France
Unfortunately no video tonight as you may have guessed , I've been dealing all day with a leaky flooded studio ( yes again) see ya tomorra

Wonder what happened?
Why was Dan at the Boxing day BBQ? :unsure:
The white top wearer next to Potts would be Ruth

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Those jeans are tight!
BJJ either has micro pp and miniature balls the size of peanuts or he's had a sex change.
A man with functional implements can never pull that off without a ballet dance belt.

View attachment 949811

They may really be a lesbian couple.
Brilliant 🤩

Thank god I’m not the only one seeing Phil transition into Philipa
62F8FA3A-FC1A-4DB6-B543-9C8DE7B570CB.jpeg

Cos he’s only a beard 🧔‍♂️ for SSB

Ain’t no way in hell she’s doing anything other than him as a project ….
Potts could barley keep his face straight with pippip quotes of CM measurements….

It was just toe mortification to watch 😈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Those jeans are tight!

View attachment 949811
I wonder if he is still there this time next year, will he sing the Carol King song, "Will you still love me tomorrow" to Fanny?

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 01.38.03.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When I becomes WE
Pony is moving IN
Blend right in with the panelling

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.