The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've posted the picture here in the past ....

Clara has said the Amaury doesn't have any children, but Chantal does refer to this kiddo as her grandchild, so not sure why, maybe she just feels that way in her heart ... maybe this is just Jenna's child from a previous relationship.

here it is ....

View attachment 949738
well if he wants children..i say he stops fuzzling around with that dried plum from Argentina..i bet he can get a nice and younger woman..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Keep posting dear @Heathcliffe! You're creeping up on that 1001 post mark that will put you as a REGISTERED VIP, ( we know that you are already a VIP in our hearts!) But having that VIP insignia under your avatar is something we have all aspired to...we're sitting here on the sidelines, waiting with bated breath, just watching those numbers rolling out with each and every post you put out there!!!....:love::m
And some of us snuck past him and became VIP in the meantime ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
@Rose Cafe we're not supposed to try and 'police' the threads I know, and nothing much shocks me, but I do find your use of a certain word to describe Julie Mapperton very offensive . I don't want to report your post but perhaps you could edit it ?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Ugh not to bring up Julie Mapperton again (I know that's not her name), but who else can I vent to when reminded of something?? She truly is a **** at times and it's super annoying. During the recent manor house loo check ( the actual toilets/loos have all been cheekily named by his father) , she and H go around all the 7 or 9 loos to show them to their viewers. Riveting stuff. They start going through all the Brit vs American names and she fails to mention "bathroom" or "restroom" . Americans don't really say they are going to "use the toilet", but say bathroom/restroom instead. British apparently don't like the sound of the word " toilet" too much? She also didn't know the word "crapper" comes from the guy who invented the modern toilet but I guess I could let that one go.

One I couldn't let go because it showed a lack of preparation for the episode was their "British vs American Christmas " episode. In addressing Christmas beverages, she fails to remember the US most definitely has a Christmas drink...cider, right? Noo!! Fellow Americans, isn't it eggnog????? And Jesus gets a Birthday cake at Christmas? That's the American Christmas dessert? I never even heard of this tradition! Julie!!! Please do at least some research and prep for an episode like that.

🙄🤦‍♀️
I used to work in a hotel as a teenager and was not familiar with "restroom". So every time an American asked me where the restrooms are I send them to the first aid room because there was a bed since I thought the feel dizzy. I wondered how many of them felt sick.
Back then my French was really bad but I lied to get the job. So when French people asked for les toilettes I said with confidence "ici" instead of "la bas". Took months till someone taught me the right word. Americans always gave very very generous tips and were ever so friendly! Friendliest people in the world...right after Canadians.... 😊Thank you, was very appreciated back then!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Like the Fleuries have said, one of their old YouTube videos went semi-viral and has 1.5 million views now. The video has a catchy title and YouTube sometimes promotes old videos like that. Many channels gain most of their subs through few popular videos. Some channels also gain over a million subs in their first year so Fleuries are not really growing very fast at all. Fleuries' views to subs ratio looks healthy as well. YouTube numbers can be all over the place so I wouldn't make big assumptions based on those numbers.

Now, I'm more interested if anyone thinks that the Lalalande panelling might be fake and just made to look old? I'm not entirely convinced it's from the 18th century. I wish I could get a better look at the back of it. I wouldn't be surprised if Stefanny got duped.
Absolutely! She did!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@Rose Cafe we're not supposed to try and 'police' the threads I know, and nothing much shocks me, but I do find your use of a certain word to describe Julie Mapperton very offensive . I don't want to report your post but perhaps you could edit it ?

Oof, I apologize! I just went back straight away and very poor word choice, but it looks like I can no longer edit the post .😟 I really should have found a better word ! I don't even use that one but her it came to mind...ditzy is probably more appropriate.

Edit: I also just googled for my own clarity and education. I had no idea there was a difference in how British and US use/interpret the word. Truly am sorry for the offense.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Micheal Potts - you gave yourself away over the holidays

Glad you are blessed with a sence of humor

Coming for the VIPs is just a dead giveaway…

Happy new year 🥳 may the balls of yer feet 🦶 stay warm …..
😈
M
🥃slainte

...I don't know what to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Welcome and wow! Do you have a screenshot of the FB post?

When I read your post, I started singing, "I came in like a wrecking ball" a la Miley! Well done, well done.
But doesn't Amaury have siblings? Could the child be a nephew or niece?

Reactions: 8
Fanny will be getting sadder and sadder as she ages..... just look at crazy Madonna !
We of a "certain age" know we become "invisible" out in the wild world and its ok and does have its advantages - no one follows me around the shop annoying me to buy! :ROFLMAO:

Thank you once again Mojo and great title Jeeves !!!!! ❤❤

Morning All :love:
The only sales people who engage with me are enquiring if I have made a will yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s going on with BJJ’s beard 😱
View attachment 949599
What is going on with him full stop. I was shocked at the amount of "work" he did on this video, I have NEVER seen him lift a finger never mind about lifting panelling, he is full of himself and his centimeter measures, he has not got a clue, Stephanie must be mad, well she is, but really. Cuz A must be getting well paid to put up with him / them.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
“Cutting into the panels feels too much like vandalism”. . . .absolutely adored that quote from StephaMEME. I think it’s good for all of us to know that StephaMEME does not condone vandalism. . . .except free gifts, free workers, free money. Just wanted to pull that nugget out for all to understand, add clarity to how she thinks.
Would like to snark about the wallpaper in the downstairs bathroom - my GOD, awful. Baby Jesus in heels, tight pants and a bit of a man bun going - but the two bald spots still showed. I bet the Aunt and Uncle can’t wait to get the hell out of dodge and head back to a heated home. Oh, in that patron video she had all the boys including her little son running, lifting, slapping dust off his hands. He’s going to need a long nap. An extra blanket in his crib. OH BABY JESUS you are driving me mad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@Definitely Maybe I didn’t understand what you meant, so I went back to reread the post. I didn’t realize that word was offensive…I looked it up and saw that it’s a very offensive word in the UK. In the US, we might use that word about someone who’s easily excited in a “ditzy” kind of way. I guess that goes to show we do have differences with words and their meaning…I learned something new today. ❤ (I don’t think you intentionally meant to be offensive @Rose Cafe)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm seriously confused. Which word is to be avoided as I found none offensive?
It's the word I used to describe Julie. It has two slightly different usages in the UK and the US. Still, not the best word to use regardless. I appreciate the correction.

Oh! I think I know. Different meaning here in the US.
Yes I meant her overexcitability that can make her seem ditzy. ( Is ditzy still ok to use? 🤔)

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
@Definitely Maybe I didn’t understand what you meant, so I went back to reread the post. I didn’t realize that word was offensive…I looked it up and saw that it’s a very offensive word in the UK. In the US, we might use that word about someone who’s easily excited in a “ditzy” kind of way. I guess that goes to show we do have differences with words and their meaning…I learned something new today. ❤ (I don’t think you intentionally meant to be offensive @Rose Cafe)
“Fanny” I’s the funniest difference 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I now understand that you didn't mean to be offensive @Rose Cafe , and I'm glad that we have cleared that up. I am just watching the patreon video and wondering how long Snorts had to lie down for after his panel moving exertions ! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Fact checking for you guys: Amaury appeared in 2 CD's vlogs in the past. Twice for single night, in the last one he was the only man and met a woman who he dated at least for a year and it's not Jenna.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.