The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was delightfully horrible listening to Fanny designing the arrangements for the vintage wood paneling, and flushing the loo. So nice of Armoire to put the little rubber ducky in the loo to surprise her.
That’s what love looks like at the Shitoo. “Hey Cuz, I left a little surprise in the shitter for you.” I appreciated it.

Please forgive me if I seem to be from the department of redundancy today, I just finished all of my CE classes and popped a bottle of bubbly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine if Stephanie had just flushed the toilet with the rubber duck still in it, and it clogged the toilet...
It would be like Bob Burger's grand re-opening... - Armoire having to re-do the loo, LOL! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, Phyllis' hair looks thick and full... caking on that fix-a-bald, eh?! 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That’s what love looks like at the Shitoo. “Hey Cuz, I left a little surprise in the shitter for you.” I appreciated it.

Please forgive me if I seem to be from the department of redundancy today, I just finished all of my CE classes and popped a bottle of bubbly.
Well done you! Congratulations!🍸🍾🎆🌠

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Prediction for 2022

Isabel - mini apron has started the campaign to rid the farmhouse of the cling ons

Armoire was starting with the incredulous that Kermit and SSB tried to sing on channel 4

Mini aprons sister reported back
The cling on and his play mobile rent a friend are JUST to much …. Will have to be gotten rid of

Whispers came back to tattle confirmation of our thoughts 💭

Shame the kids table wasent in play over the holidays 😈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
well i have been using old porcelaine and glasses all my life..i guess its time to make my last will..and testament ...then.. 🙄 have to say..i had an aunt..my fathers aunt in fact..how do you call her..a great aunt?? she used all her life very old porcelaine and glasses..and she lived to a 100..so i guess i have time..at least i hope..

Maybe decades from now, they will find out the stuff they use to make plates and glasses these days is even worse.

Reactions: 14
well i have been using old porcelaine and glasses all my life..i guess its time to make my last will..and testament ...then.. 🙄 have to say..i had an aunt..my fathers aunt in fact..how do you call her..a great aunt?? she used all her life very old porcelaine and glasses..and she lived to a 100..so i guess i have time..at least i hope..
Yeah, I know, sounds alarmist. I suspect it's not a huge issue contributing to people's health except for some very paranoid folks

Reactions: 7
HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS
Patreon downstairs loo big reveal
THANK YOU for posting this!

I really love the downstairs loo, it looks beautiful. I'm a fan of the wallpaper myself!
And I am SO relieved the paneling won't be cut down ... I'm starting to think Amaury really is going to make the paneling work. Finally some good news out of la lande!

Now if they all would just stop traveling I'd be truly happy.

Reactions: 21
I was fortunate enough to do a study abroad semester in London while in college and when I returned to the States, I remember being told my use of the word "sorry" was sounding very British. I was secretly so happy about that !🤣 #anglophiletruths

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Have been reading tattle for a while, but never commented. I found on Chantal Richmond's facebook page a picture of "Amaury" in 2014. The caption is Amaury, Jenna and grandson Joseph at Christmas 2014, at The Grange (the Richmond's home in Hoxne?). Amaury looks incredibly happy and young. I understood that Amaury had a break up, however didn't realize there was a child involved.

• Wow
Top manipulators in the Chateau YTube Community
1. SJ
2. Fleuries

Top beggars in the Chateau YTube Community
1. MPK because he has 3 or more begging accounts (Patreon, buy me coffee & Go fund me) & has begged a few times in his videos.
2. SJ she's the advisor & leader. They all set up Ytube, patreon & funding accounts after she started making money.

@ Albee, @ LaFrancaise123 & @ Jikki2 (pg 46 thread 100).
A miracle must have happened between October & now (3 months) because the popular Fleuries gained at least 40,000 more subscribers. October 2021 87.3K, December 2021 129K. How much of their views, likes & comments are real? We know SJ has been buying 1,000 - 5,000 subs every month but she only managed to get 30K plus in 6 months compared to the Fleuries. The words deceit & manipulation does not only apply to SJ & MPK.

web.archive.org/web/20211003185403/https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEqU-Ts-hxmpnlWgRMgd2MQ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If PhiPhi can change his whole personality and accent, we can pick up a word or two 😂
Although, as a kid I learned a lot of my English from Harry Potter books & movies and that had a lasting effect on my vocabulary no doubt!
I would still use "powder room" instead of loo for that over-designed half-bath!
I've caught myself saying jumper, bin, shops, etc since I've been watching the vlogs! I guess it's similar to the American toddlers with brit accents from watching Pepa Pig.

• Haha
Poor wee Gerald got slammed with BJJ personalised gift 🎁 for Christmas 🎄

Little prick thinks he’s bested gerry this holidays
- careful or gerry won’t bring you on holidays …. He only pays for SSB

• Haha
What do you mean. We're all British here, and haters.
Keep posting dear @Heathcliffe! You're creeping up on that 1001 post mark that will put you as a REGISTERED VIP, ( we know that you are already a VIP in our hearts!) But having that VIP insignia under your avatar is something we have all aspired to...we're sitting here on the sidelines, waiting with bated breath, just watching those numbers rolling out with each and every post you put out there!!!....:love::m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I am going to regret that pizza during sleep.

but my daddy watches over me an€ tells me all about life and what a good boy I am.
No really, I watch such asmr Videos for an easier and better sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.