The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Russian Marie steals his stupid beanie and burns it! Actually what the hell is he going to wear in SA? (And no, no, no, please don't anyone show that photo of him in his white pants!).
I haven't watched the latest CD yet. Wanted to see comments from you all first. I'm predicting short shorts will be worn. I'm predicting I will have to bleach my eyes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we know when everyone starts flying the coop? Do SJ & PJ leave for SA next week and Natti & Amaury for Argentina? I wonder if there was a rush to do something and show us something in the loo before they all leave. It's just like when they went to Barbados and she had said she'd have the loo wallpapered before Selmar got back, so she did it in a rush because Tattle and others were watching to see if she'd actually do what she said she would do.

I wonder if Russian Marie and Sabine will be staying through January while everyone is away ....

Reactions: 20
It’s Fairford 😂 they’ve been so many iterations of his name here I had to find his channel to be sure.

edited to add - Fairslacks is my favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Think you have hit it on the head and that is why old Natti came up for a looky see !
I don't think so. No old people want to live there. It's not heated properly and Isabelle and Chantal don't want to be the cook of the Auberge espagnole. At that age you cherish your freedom, your comfort and your privacy. That might be the futur apartment for Naughty and Amaury though? The other possibility is to rent all those apartments as AirBnB. More money less hassle. Naughty looks really needy and bored she follows her boyfriend everywhere. Good luck in Argentina, COVID is coming back all over the world again.

Reactions: 13
Wow! Naughty made some crêpes with dulce de lèche. Here we put maple syrup on everything. SJ think the maple syrup is from Vermont.

Reactions: 3
I don't think so. No old people want to live there. It's not heated properly and Isabelle and Chantal don't want to be the cook of the Auberge espagnole. At that age you cherish your freedom, your comfort and your privacy. That might be the futur apartment for Naughty and Amaury though? The other possibility is to rent all those apartments as AirBnB. More money less hassle. Naughty looks really needy and bored she follows her boyfriend everywhere. Good luck in Argentina, COVID is coming back all over the world again.
I agree, I cannot imagine the aunt and uncle wanting to live there full time either. Look at Isabelle, she didn't risk getting stuck at the chateau again and stayed firmly planted down in warm and sunny SA 😎☀

Who? ??? I'm looking for a rich man.
Oh shoot it's Nicolas Fairfax ! I can't be his beard as he is already out. Bummer. 😔 I'd love to help him film and make my way into decor ,driving to antique shops around all of Europe, and call that my job 🤔🧳💡

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There is actually a gold paint that restorers use - Sign Painters 1 shot metallic gold it is very expensive - $30 - for a small bottle. It looks great. I antique it with colored waxes. I did a Louis XVI chair with it and Clarence House silk fabric and it looks fantastic! This same paint can be used on bronzes and metal.

Yup. I will have to see a photo to prove that. All i can tell you is - gold paint.... I wouldn't want it. Of course I don't care for gold anything in a room.... and then look at the chairs SJ had done by Sillymar? Ugh ugh ugh... sooo ya.. no. No offense, but putting fancy fabric on something doesn't mean much - I mean look at the crapoy job SJ has done with EVERYTHING including the crazy expensive wallpaper in the loo downstairs.. ugh. And seams EVERYWHERE, just all so poorly done. Expensive ingredients do not make for a successful outcome. The SHITOOO is all the proof anyone needs.

I haven't watched the latest CD yet. Wanted to see comments from you all first. I'm predicting short shorts will be worn. I'm predicting I will have to bleach my eyes out.
Sign me up for the eybal bleaching. That would just burn the retinas.

Reactions: 10
Guys, if Natti and Armoire get stuck in Argentina because you know, there's a pandemic... then we are never never never ever ever ever never never never ever ever never never never ever ever ever never never never ever ever never never never ever ever ever never never never ever ever ...going to see the grand salon paneling get put up!!!!! 🤦‍♀️😭🤦‍♀️😭🤦‍♀️😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The lack of care shown in Nic and Marie’s apartment illustrates to me that they really don’t care about the shitoo! It isn’t there home. As Clara Burnett mentioned they could indeed be selling their 40% portion to Oncle Steve and Tante Chantal and this apartment will be renovated for them! Time will tell!
Well I must say that actually makes more sense. HOWEVER - once again I will point out the absolute fuckery that can happen with multiple owners. Nick should definitely get his money out of the tit-oo and out it into something their son can inherit. Oh... multiple owners, especially more than one female 🤣🤣🤣 good luck ever selling it, making a big repair that one wants and the others do not (radiators anyone) I think if ANY OTHER HUMAN ON EARTH, owned the crumbling pike of rocks - they would have taken care of the heating/cooling etc wayyyy long ago. Besides, if all of this money IS INDEED PUT INTO the property- we'll who's money is it anyway,?? Does this mean that Stephanie would be expected to pay for all of the bills?? I would be pretty pissed if someone started to be GIVEN well over 30k a month as a ell as a massive income from YT and they still wanted me to pay. Yeah... if I was married to Nick? This fuckery would have stopped long ago.

And you know none of those details will be taken care of. Ever.
Ever. Never ever. She us INCAPABLE. I mean isn't it over a YEAR?

I am still in absolute shock that the sconces are on different walls. The entire room is a poorly planned joke. It reminds me of those awkward
reveals on the old tv show "Trading Spaces" where there was a limited budget and random neighbours did the decorating instead of professionals! Only this one had an enormous budget (still amateurs calling the shots though).

Yes!! But they also had these crap designers - I timber CRAP being GLUED to walls... I mean... wtf

why would it be his job to clean the floor? he's there as a maker/builder not a cleaner
Actually cleaning up after their construction IS INDEED part of their job. Haul away the crap, have the floor in tip top shape, windows, everything. I'm an architect and worked building for 10 years then did 2 years on my own doing project management/design.... its part of it. Oh, and take away al of the boxes. 100% all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just watched the last vlog. I can't stand SJ neither Naughty. They are both good looking women but with fake attitude. At the beginning SJ was not so annoying. I liked her. It's funny because a lot of people are annoyed by Squirrel boy I'm not. I feel sorry for him that he doesn't want to come out as gay for whatever reason, it's sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My sister had a neighbor on her block that was on that program. I guess they had to redo everything the show did because it was so shoddy. It would've fit right in to Lalalande!

If you look on so any of those shows! Tile has not been grouted, so much is just slipped into place. My 1st boss used to say: you can have it: fast, cheap and well done. NOW pick two out of three. Believe you me those shows do not pay ANYTHING for the home owners

I agree. Russian Maria is like Cat Brooks before she ingested the Lalande Kool-Aid.

Really, artificial trees in the attic? A lamp post? Narnia? A wardrobe that opens into another room? Is she just really playing house?
Someone should really get SJ checked by a psychiatrist.
Agreed, useless waste of breath and skin. Just wait 5 more years until she is truly miss havesham

My favorite is, "I have to drop the kids off at the pool."
I have to see a man about a horse

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ugh. That "downstairs loo." Put a basket of hand towels out and a bin to throw them in. Have them sent out with the bedding to be washed. Nobody wants a shared single towel. And the room is NOT finished. The clock is STILL ticking.
My mum does that with the hand towels. She couldnt stand the paper ones, and there is no way my mother- the queen of clean- would have anyone share anything.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.