The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Madamemoimoimoi has a bit more touching up to do on the wallpaper in the downstairs loo. Seams are evident to the right and left of where she's standing...I'd venture to say there are more that need touching up as well. Another shoddy job by the shacktolaine.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Looks like Madamemoimoimoi has a bit more touching up to do on the wallpaper in the downstairs loo. Seams are evident to the right and left of where she's standing...I'd venture to say there are more that need touching up as well. Another shoddy job by the shacktolaine.
I noticed that as well! All that money spent on wallpaper and a piss poor job of hanging it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Nobody asked, but thank goodness for Support Squirrel today. At least Nic and Marie were not welcomed to a cold apartment, dusty and full of old furniture and unmade beds. Clearly there would not have been much of a welcome if it had been left to Fanny.
I really hate Support Squirrel but you are right. I've never seen her do anything to prepare the room for Nick & Co. The masks looked good on the wall together too.

Changed my photo to try and see over the mask...nearly works, I can play peak a boo now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank god for the "Disable Holiday Styling" option! Stupid mask!

"Dropping the kids off at the pool" is a favorite of mine. On my mom uses that grosses me out is "the runs."
And I will be SO inappropriate...my son sometimes says as he pushes himself away from the table after a large meal..."That'll make a turd!"

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Nick & Marie's apartment is dismal. Paint peeling, overstuffed wth old, uncomfortable furniture, tacky decor & dingy lighting. Feels like an old lady recently died in the flat and there's a damp odour in the place. It's dark, dank and depressing!

It didn't look any better after Squirrelboy 'decorated', and use that term loosely! What a disjointed, mish mash of stuff and who wants those masks on the wall. I wouldn't want to stay there, let alone rent that place, even for a night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I noticed that as well! All that money spent on wallpaper and a piss poor job of hanging it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Amaury owns a laser level, shame he never used it when putting the wall sconces up. The one on the left is higher than the one on the right. I feel like each one of these projects is akin to one of those "spot the differences" puzzles where you look to find the mistakes, except there's no proper vignette, it's all just a bunch of projects full of errors.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really hate Support Squirrel but you are right. I've never seen her do anything to prepare the room for Nick & Co. The masks looked good on the wall together too.

Changed my photo to try and see over the mask...nearly works, I can play peak a boo now
I'm sorry, but I must disagree. It's awful and I wouldn't stay in that flat if you paid me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Nick & Marie's apartment is dismal. Paint peeling, overstuffed wth old, uncomfortable furniture, tacky decor & dingy lighting. Feels like an old lady recently died in the flat and there's a damp odour in the place. It's dark, dank and depressing!

It didn't look any better after Squirrelboy 'decorated', and use that term loosely! What a disjointed, mish mash of stuff and who wants those masks on the wall. I wouldn't want to stay there, let alone rent that place, even for a night.
They don't spend a lot of time there so they probably don't want to spend money on redecorating or furnishing it. Actually I kind of like the idea that someone suggested earlier...that the aunt and uncle are going to buy Nic and Michael out...They could still visit but no longer have their individual apartments.....

Reactions: 11
Dammit! Now I have to read everyone’s name every time I read a post… my visual brain is very unhappy with these masks ☹
Go to your profile settings and check the "Disable Holiday Styling" option. That mask sucks!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They don't spend a lot of time there so they probably don't want to spend money on redecorating or furnishing it. Actually I kind of like the idea that someone suggested earlier...that the aunt and uncle are going to buy Nic and Michael out...They could still visit but no longer have their individual apartments.....
It will be interesting to see how it turns out regarding Amaury's parent's buying in. If they do, it would probably help immensely as they don't strike me as the sort who would tolerate having no heating during the entire winter. If madame decides to fly the coop, they would be trusted to run the place when she wasn't around.

I love your new avatar! I saw an albino peacock at an animal sanctuary outside of Tampa years ago...it was so stunning! :love:

Reactions: 6
Nobody asked, but thank goodness for Support Squirrel today. At least Nic and Marie were not welcomed to a cold apartment, dusty and full of old furniture and unmade beds. Clearly there would not have been much of a welcome if it had been left to Fanny.
Giving credit where credit is due! We're not 100% hate site!

• Heart
  • Haha
I hope she's not gonna do the wallpaper in the loo upstairs. I know it's call DIY but she ain't able to do anything by herself nor with Gerry.

Reactions: 12

I thought it would look better than it does ... you are so right!

Squirrel is just like Fanny - hates real work and loves to TITIVATE crap. Looks like they are "working" but they are not !!

Why did Natti come and have a look?
Perhaps she and Man Bun will end up in there?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The sad thing is that cameras tend to minimize any flaws in paint, wallpaper, etc. So, if we can see the wallpaper seams in the video, it must look really bad in person. Why not spend €500 to hang the €4,000 wallpaper professionally? 🙄

C34D7BD6-1DBE-43E9-868C-C8FC4F305226.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ugly apartment. Same with the Marquise's kitchen. I would stay in Michael's apt.

The sad thing is that cameras tend to minimize any flaws in paint, wallpaper, etc. So, if we can see the wallpaper seams in the video, it must look really bad in person. Why not spend €500 to hang the €4,000 wallpaper professionally? 🙄

View attachment 951712
They'll get that watercolor lady in for free to paint the gaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.