The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Kickintheass, post: 7a .counts take a downward slide when the company becomes Oak Tree Barns
Oak Tree Barns must be a completely different type of business, not a residential home. They had so many different types of business, .
[/QUOTE]
The list of companies are all registered to the same address - their accountant. This is all they have in common. Auntie and Uncle had the nursing home company and the company name was changed to Oak Tree Barns. This would have been easier than Amury setting up a new company so it probably aligned with them getting out of the nursing home.

Reactions: 9
This is another reason why they are not on Booking[dot]com or AirBnB, etc.... because on those websites, if you keep blocking your property, you get docked "points", as in the site doesn't like it and they can even drop you.
I guess with all the money she is raking in each month, she doesn't need to operate the construction site as a bed and breakfast. My husband and I entertained the idea of booking a room pre-COVID days. I even looked at the prices per room. Not much to look at now when you go to the site.

Reactions: 16
MPK's first paid boyfriend in Madrid convinced him to pay for him to attend a culinary academy. He told Michael that he wanted to be a cook so they could have a life together in the hospitality business and write an illustrated cookbook together. The school cost $20-$30,000. The boyfriend convinced Michael to give him the money directly for his tuition, instead of paying it to the school. Once he had the money the boyfriend ran off. MIchael paid the tuition from YT and Patreon money. He was broke after this hapenned. HIs family could not reach him in Madrid and his mom posted messages to him on his YT pages telling him how wonderful he was, talended and loved -please come home! Michael does not read the postings on his YT pages so he probably never saw these.
Just another example of MPK’s questionable or poor decision making skills. He didn’t negotiate a good deal with Angel on the wallpaper design, throws money away on a guy he just met and barely knows, skips town for months and blows his money on boys, hotels, and booze, collects donations on Patreon for a cottage he doesn’t own, and so on. Just one poor choice after the next. In the past he’s been able to get away with a lot of things due to his looks and his ability to charm. But looks fade, and charm only gets you so far. He can’t be a sugar daddy if he has no money, so he can’t buy love, either.

In contrast, SJ’s plan is underhanded but solid…collect as much money as possible…do minimal work and pocket most of the money…wait a few years (after IJ dies?) and sell the chateau…move to Venice and live a great life. Maybe MPK thinks SJ will take him along for entertainment value…that’s his plan. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Welcome and best wishes for your recovery! I am intrigued though as to what made you join ranks of those who send gifts. (Have to ask, was yours opened on screen? 🤣 ) No criticism, just a genuine desire to understand what motivates someone to send gifts, especially large and costly packages?
I read someone posting on here about watching the vlogs and feeling "...brain washed." I was caught up in the fantasy land of it all. I binged on all things SJ during COVID. Then, when she started the "charity" channel, I started seeing things in shops and thinking, "Oh, Steph would love that!" Seriously! No joke, I said it in my head! Yes, mine was opened on screen with her "brother from another mother" and Snorts-A-Lot. And the package was around $80 to send. Like I said before, Live & Learn!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I read someone posting on here about watching the vlogs and feeling "...brain washed." I was caught up in the fantasy land of it all. I binged on all things SJ during COVID. Then, when she started the "charity" channel, I started seeing things in shops and thinking, "Oh, Steph would love that!" Seriously! No joke, I said it in my head! Yes, mine was opened on screen with her "brother from another mother" and Snorts-A-Lot. And the package was around $80 to send. Like I said before, Live & Learn!
Wow! You were really hooked and in deep! If you were able to “see the light” it should give everyone hope! ❤

Reactions: 17
My Spider-Senses tingle concerning some newbies right now..
If it's me, you don't need to be concerned. I've been lurking here for a while. I decided after watching the last Gift Grab that I'd had enough. I unsubscribed to that channel on YouTube along with MP's and all his family yesterday. I haven't stopped watching CD but have decided, like a few others I've read on here, to look at comments first and then watch for all the stuff I would probably miss! I'm a small town southern girl in the States who has 3 dogs, 1 cat, and 7 chickens. I'm the least of your worries!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Wow! You were really hooked and in deep! If you were able to “see the light” it should give everyone hope! ❤
I hope so. She really is like a television preacher. Very charismatic. Used to be very enjoyable to watch. Now it seems like she's entering a second childhood where everything is over the top, jump up and down, high energy squealing weirdness! I think more people are catching on. Maybe Snorts helped wake me up, too. He's just annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Its the lack of forward planning by all at lala that I see, retirement, old age, pensions etc.
Do they all expect their parents bequest or government to look after them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
. You would think after he paid $20-$30,000 for a cooking school in Madrid and then got stung by the guy who left him after he had the money that he would learn, but he didn't. He never will.
What?! I don't recall this bit.

I'm surprised a tattler ,or some other from his channel, hasnt tried to catfish him yet.

Reactions: 4
There's a reason my Christmas wish involved the saying "let's keep our eyes on the prize". Even though there's a huge overlap, with all the spinoffs, our main focus here should be SJ and holding her accountable for the lives she's ruining (Dan's included) with her hedonistic me-centered love-bombing narc stuff. It's been proven that her flying monkeys love to come here and derail our threads attacking Dan because they know a lot of us have a soft spot for him and will respond accordingly. I usually stay out of those discussions, not just because of the obvious intentions to derail, but to be honest I could not care less about Dan. In my playbook he's a loser for not exposing his employer by standing up to her each and every time she's playing her tricks. Over the years, I have seen many like him come and go and they usually end up exactly how he's looking now: tired to the extend of exhaustion, lost in her narrative of being part of the family of love and laughter, while his heart is screaming: get the hell out!
Clara. I am absolutely sure, like you, that Dan is not misbehaving with another as some jerks on here have suggested. But I do not think all is well in his household. His Christmas videos have only shown Annalise, momentarily. No message to viewers. Any idea what is going on there? Does Annalise not approve of Dan spending so much time at the Shateau or building his studio?

Reactions: 16
Woke up with a sore throat and congestion this a.m., no Home kits available for sale online, and testing days out. NY eve alone…blah!

You keep reaffirming the reasons I no longer want to travel to the middle of nowhere and stay at LaLoserteau. sad and disappointed with Stephanie, we are soon to witness the downfall of Ms Dirty Sofa.
🧵 “we are soon to witness the downfall of Ms Dirty Sofa”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If it's me, you don't need to be concerned. I've been lurking here for a while. I decided after watching the last Gift Grab that I'd had enough. I unsubscribed to that channel on YouTube along with MP's and all his family yesterday. I haven't stopped watching CD but have decided, like a few others I've read on here, to look at comments first and then watch for all the stuff I would probably miss! I'm a small town southern girl in the States who has 3 dogs, 1 cat, and 7 chickens. I'm the least of your worries!

The 7 chickens part worked for me. You're probably ok in my book...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If MPK read the bits about spending all that time and work on the cottage and it's not even his ...he may just never finish it! I think for his rent it's a fair trade though. I've known people who give a huge rent discount if they work on a place to improve it while they live there . I'd like to see the upstairs bedroom done .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.