The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are right about Dan. I’m genuinely worried about his health, he looks shattered.
Agree that Dan looks exhausted, and also, I notice that he is getting awfully excited when he talks in his videos He has caught the LaLa frantic bug.I really feel for this man. Hope he can separate himself from that mad crowd.

Even just from his attempts to supply some Christmas content (hardly can call that vlogs) I can see he's not in a very healthy place right now. i have said it before: he can be quiet violent when driven by alcohol and/or drugs (as I have experienced myself at least once) or when he's having one of his manic episodes. He really doesn't have to be the bad guy we all have recognized in him, but he is lost in so many ways: mental health, family stuff, no real love in his life, pushed aside by his bff SJ, several addiction related problems, nothing meaningful to do, nothing to get out of bed for.
Poor lost soul. I hope he gets the help he so obviously needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I also looked up 2022 availability for the heck of it and saw there was very little room at the inn. Who wants to stay in a construction site? Obviously, the entire planet, according to their lack of rooms available. Very suspicious to me.
Welcome new member! I must say your profile pic is fetching. Fetching what, I do not know.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I recall her saying she likes a man with facial hair and that is the only similaritiy I can see with Walton and Snorts even though Snorts growth is very sparse. They are not even similar in personality..people tend to have a type but I can only think her type is male in general.
Her "type" has been changed unrecognizable by her game of smoke and mirrors. Who knows what this woman actually likes or does not like. Everything is always her favorite, as long as it's valuable. She then enjoys it for a few seconds, drops it for the next expensive "surprise" and goes on repeat. It's exhausting even to watch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I also looked up 2022 availability for the heck of it and saw there was very little room at the inn. Who wants to stay in a construction site? Obviously, the entire planet, according to their lack of rooms available. Very suspicious to me.
sometimes, if they don't want the custom, B&B owners will say they have 'no vacancies' when in fact they have no bookings and are empty. (say if they are away on holiday or personal issues). Same could be said here, they don't want the custom for whatever reason. It's just good PR, making out you are fully booked and successful.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
He really needs professional help and addiction counseling, his problems are not something that can be self-managed. No one should have to suffer. I hope that his “rock bottom,” that all addicts need to hit before seeking treatment, is not subterranean.

If I’m correct, your point is that MPK doesn’t own anything tangible. But who knows, if he completed the project and lived there a certain amount of time, Gwen could deed it over to him. That would be messy with all the gate and outbuildings, but it’s possible. I come from a real estate family and everything is negotiable.
Unfortunately, I don’t know if MPK will ever hit a rock bottom (unless it’s subterranean) because he has too many enablers. I recall when he got caught attending the Matrix Sun Festival (after crying poverty) and there was a “Doing It Ourselves “ video of Pa working on the gardeners cottage bedroom, Ma tidying up outside, and Sadie filming the whole thing... MPK nowhere to be seen until the very end when he showed up to critique the work. As long as they keep covering for him, he’ll keep heading down the same path. Same with the driving…if someone keeps driving him around, there’s no need to get a license. He’s enabled.

Yes, MPK isn’t building any true financial stability or nest egg for himself. What work he accomplishes on the cottage isn’t even his own asset. Unless Gwen and Billy do something, or MPK changes course, he’ll always be dependent on someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Isabelle and Gerry in the bread oven, I think, is from a Chateau DIY episode.
Got it
don't suppose it makes sense unless the viewer has seen the diy episode
mummy dearest2.jpg

but did see this along the way .. Sabine has been to the Chateau before 😉

sabine.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
sometimes, if they don't want the custom, B&B owners will say they have 'no vacancies' when in fact they have no bookings and are empty. (say if they are away on holiday or personal issues). Same could be said here, they don't want the custom for whatever reason. It's just good PR, making out you are fully booked and successful.
This is another reason why they are not on Booking[dot]com or AirBnB, etc.... because on those websites, if you keep blocking your property, you get docked "points", as in the site doesn't like it and they can even drop you.

Reactions: 11
Lalande must be still fast asleep. Comments section :

lunamoon
7 hours ago
I think these gift openings have lost their magic and curiosity. It has grown into such obnoxious excess, it is unpalatable to me now. Clearly, you all see it too. I think it's time something changes . It's more than any of you actually need, the stress on the environment with shipping, wrapping materials, and tossed items to brocantes. We would do much better donating money to local charities who are in desperate need , than having a channel donate for you .
Show less

Posy
1 hour ago
I do agree, enough is enough now. Think how charities could benefit from all of these generous viewers.
Newbie here and need to thank you all for opening my eyes to the truth. Hate to admit, but I was one of the brain washed. I sent a huge gift package last year to the Grift Grabbers. Live and Learn. I "unsubscribed" to the channel yesterday. I've seen enough. To be honest, the gift vlogs are a snooze fest....zzzzz......

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Newbie here and need to thank you all for opening my eyes to the truth. Hate to admit, but I was one of the brain washed. I sent a huge gift package last year to the Grift Grabbers. Live and Learn. I "unsubscribed" to the channel yesterday. I've seen enough. To be honest, the gift vlogs are a snooze fest....zzzzz......
Welcome to the hate site dark side! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
MPK's first paid boyfriend in Madrid convinced him to pay for him to attend a culinary academy. He told Michael that he wanted to be a cook so they could have a life together in the hospitality business and write an illustrated cookbook together. The school cost $20-$30,000. The boyfriend convinced Michael to give him the money directly for his tuition, instead of paying it to the school. Once he had the money the boyfriend ran off. MIchael paid the tuition from YT and Patreon money. He was broke after this hapenned. HIs family could not reach him in Madrid and his mom posted messages to him on his YT pages telling him how wonderful he was, talended and loved -please come home! Michael does not read the postings on his YT pages so he probably never saw these.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
MPK.. Snorts... if you're reading this... you are welcome!

View attachment 949043
Forget this - this is all plastering over the issue. Get MPK and Sir Snortalot on Dutasteride and a topical scalp regrowth foam like Regaine - it’ll take time but you’ve got to get any boys susceptible to hair loss at pubescent age early enough to stop the loss. Unlike Ma Petherick and Phyllis’s grandparents, my mother was one step ahead with getting me popping those pills since I was 18.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Question is if her French is good enough to work as a hairdresser. Are there enough Brits around to cut hairs that she could be a self-employed mobile hairdresser ? And would French come to her unkempt messy place even if Dan makes her a studio? She could probably only earn some pocket money anyway.
She could try working as a mobile hairdresser, quite a lot do in rural areas. Even if her French is not perfect, it would help her improve if she had some French clients, which is no bad thing as it's silly to just depend on the Brits. Hopefully she's already registered and has a SIRET number, as it would be a very foolish move to work if she was not. Of course, she may not want to go full time and just be happy with the small amount she does now but I really do hope it's all being done above board.

Reactions: 11
Welcome and best wishes for your recovery! I am intrigued though as to what made you join ranks of those who send gifts. (Have to ask, was yours opened on screen? 🤣 ) No criticism, just a genuine desire to understand what motivates someone to send gifts, especially large and costly packages?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
do divulge .. what did you send?
peacock costume dress? bollinger? 16 bibles? SJ's head?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Agree that Dan looks exhausted, and also, I notice that he is getting awfully excited when he talks in his videos He has caught the LaLa frantic bug.I really feel for this man. Hope he can separate himself from that mad crowd.

Poor lost soul. I hope he gets the help he so obviously needs.

I wonder if someone is sprinkling something funny in the food at LaLaLand?

Reactions: 5
MPK's first paid boyfriend in Madrid convinced him to pay for him to attend a culinary academy. He told Michael that he wanted to be a cook so they could have a life together in the hospitality business and write an illustrated cookbook together. The school cost $20-$30,000. The boyfriend convinced Michael to give him the money directly for his tuition, instead of paying it to the school. Once he had the money the boyfriend ran off. MIchael paid the tuition from YT and Patreon money. He was broke after this hapenned. HIs family could not reach him in Madrid and his mom posted messages to him on his YT pages telling him how wonderful he was, talended and loved -please come home! Michael does not read the postings on his YT pages so he probably never saw these.
In other words, Gustavo targeted Teabag's vanity by suggesting that he could co-write a cookery book with him. I wonder if he was planning to include his toxic "Royal" jam?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
do divulge .. what did you send?
peacock costume dress? bollinger? 16 bibles? SJ's head?
I sent things I should have given to friends who would have appreciated it far more than those people! In the end, it took eight months from delivery to open the gifts. That tells me that they are receiving far too many packages from dummies like me!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.