The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It won't be concrete on the grand salon walls, but probably some sort of hard cement or gypsum based render. Not ideal, but she could get away with it if they left the gap between wall and panelling open. That is to say after they put up the stud framework preserve the air gap, which is an insulating factor in itself, by not filling the spaces within the framework with insulating material.
Interesting, so they shouldn't fill the gap with foam insulation,but leave it open? What's behind the hard cement?
It's crazy when I watch something like La Fertes channel ,they go right down to the bones and start renovations from there to ensure everything is done correctly and up to modern standards . I mean they literally took apart an entire floor to re-do it and re-did the the entire plumbing system from scratch themselves. They are saving a ton on labor, something Stephanie cannot do ,but they are not getting 30k monthly. 💰

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I nearly sent something ... I think there are a few reasons one sends things. It could be it is kind of like your own 2 seconds of fame, it can be fun to make a connection to the person you're watching, it is really nice to have your gift admired and recognized. SJ's love bombing is happening at GAG.

Most people want to feel connected to others, especially during COVID, and most people like to give, they like feeling their gift is appreciated ... stuff like that. You don't make the connection to why you're doing it at first.

And SJ's love bombing works, she's very good at it, and her admiring everything so enthusiastically is contagious if you're not aware of it and mentally ready to fight it.

Love bombing works because we as people WANT so much to feel loved and appreciated and admired. It's playing on a natural need we have but it is abusing it.
This is all true. I've always loved giving gifts to friends and family. And yes, I have to admit it was nice seeing the reactions and hearing the comments from the people at LaLa Land. When I sent the package, the channel was new and it all seemed very nice and fun. Fast forward 8 months later, when my gifts were finally opened, the channel was becoming boring. Now it is just cringe worthy acting.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ugggghhh…I actually have empathy for him, too. I’m such a softie…bleeding heart. I need to snap out of it! 😆
You can have empathy for someone and not condone their behavior at the same time. I feel the same way. We aren’t CD cultist where it’s all or nothing.

No worries. Percy diagnosed him and said it wasn't that bad. 😉
Isn’t he a piece of work. Meanwhile my state’s governor has called in the national guard to assist the hospitals with the influx of Omicron patients. No big deal, other people are dying because they can’t get a hospital bed. Put your trust in Percy A, quack MD.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Here is the thing: if you put yourself out there with your life - you open yourself up for criticism- you get what you get and you don't get upset.

Here is another thing: my husband would literally just NEVER behave that way- spending all of his time with the witch. Not. Ever. Its one of the reasons I love him. Never would he travel and ho out to fancy dinners with another woman on or off camera. Why? Well for the same reason I wouldn't go out to a fancy dinner with another man. I don't want to have to experience anything like that - WITHOUT HIM, or our daughter. My two favorite people on the planet. Even if our funds were unlimited I would NEVER go somewhere interesting/ fun/ exciting/ cool without him. When I experience these kinds of things I want to share it with my husband, or my daughter or both. Just not fun if either one or both are not there. I would also care about optics and so would he. Both of us would also feel awkward out and about with others.

So he opens himself up to it, and the witch doesn't care so long as she has ALL of the male attention.

Agreed.

While I respect, and am always interested to read
Jeeves and all other Tartlets opinions:

I see it much the same way you do. If the YouTube trolls and/or Tartlet Forum were upsetting their relationship or family life, then surely they can choose to depart the world of YouTube Fame, Trolls and Tartlets. Even Her Royal Fanny cannot escape the love/ hate duality that comes with fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is all true. I've always loved giving gifts to friends and family. And yes, I have to admit it was nice seeing the reactions and hearing the comments from the people at LaLa Land. When I sent the package, the channel was new and it all seemed very nice and fun. Fast forward 8 months later, when my gifts were finally opened, the channel was becoming boring. Now it is just cringe worthy acting.
we do fundraisers..with a lott of people..i know the things we send will be appreciated, because the people who get it are in need...i dont need my 2 minutes of fame..spare me..i know the money is well spend..and thats fine with me...i would never send a gift to that grabbing bunch..they all already very fortunate..just knowing that people in need have clothes, shoes and food on the table is enough for me..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well put. I think this is where I am. To be so easily scammed out of 20-30k for someone you barely know to go to cooking school.... My god, that's truly awful . I hope the guy who did that rots. One needs to be quite desperate for love and attention , MPK needs to realize his self worth is more than those designer names and attracting boy toys who mean nothing.
Who in their right mind gives someone they have only known online for a short period of time 20-30k, thinking that it is love?
I guess the same person that begs strangers on the internet for the same money :rolleyes:

I have empathy for MPK but he is in an absolute rut and needs to find his way out. He's not even close to an intervention stage, but neither are his family or friends that continue to enable him. It's hard to help someone that doesn't want to be helped or that can't even see that they need it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.