The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you posing that question on here? ... put it where people are interested which is definitely not on here.
Many things have been off topic here but I can see a legitimate correlation between a social climbing narcissist and SJ and their rabid fans.
Let's not have one rule for one and something different for others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I understand that Amaury has been taking the walls down in the Grand Salon and we got glimpses of that, but will the paneling being installed be filmed more consistently? Or will that also just be glimpses and then a big reveal? I am beginning to suspect this may be a way of hiding or not focusing on things ,like the lack of previous planning or restoration, that went on. You look at other chateau reno vlogs and the step by step progress is shown. Not here at Lalaland. Vlogs are over the place. And now Amaury is taking off in January. This paneling project won't see the light of day for a while. Hasn't Amaury has been working on the ignored downstairs loo, right?

Reactions: 18
Having been taken advantage of and ghosted while I thought there was love, I still have empathy for him.
Ugggghhh…I actually have empathy for him, too. I’m such a softie…bleeding heart. I need to snap out of it! 😆

Reactions: 10
Having been taken advantage of and ghosted while I thought there was love, I still have empathy for him.
At 18, I would have empathy, 21 - still ish. However being ghosted and giving someone TENS of thousands of $$ two totally different beasts. I mean even if he had given it directly to the school DUMB.

Ugggghhh…I actually have empathy for him, too. I’m such a softie…bleeding heart. I need to snap out of it! 😆
Oh lord- definitely-SNAP OUT OF IT😋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I understand that Amaury has been taking the walls down in the Grand Salon and we got glimpses of that, but will the paneling being installed be filmed more consistently? Or will that also just be glimpses and then a big reveal? I am beginning to suspect this may be a way of hiding or not focusing on things ,like the lack of previous planning or restoration, that went on. You look at other chateau reno vlogs and the step by step progress is shown. Not here at Lalaland. Vlogs are over the place. And now Amaury is taking off in January. This paneling project won't see the light of day for a while. Hasn't Amaury has been working on the ignored downstairs loo, right?
Maybe this is what the new Insta account is for. This morning they posted in their stories, Ruby and the Peacocks in reply to our questions on their health and well being. I shared the pics here.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Clara. I am absolutely sure, like you, that Dan is not misbehaving with another as some jerks on here have suggested. But I do not think all is well in his household. His Christmas videos have only shown Annalise, momentarily. No message to viewers. Any idea what is going on there? Does Annalise not approve of Dan spending so much time at the Shateau or building his studio?
I'm no expert when it comes to Dan, but the way I see it he's suffering some backlash from being overly involved in her shite. He's been so busy and he has let her problems go first and is only now realizing there's a huge part of his life that SJ has no say over, or shouldn't have. He's in trouble coming up with interesting content that does not include her shittoo and yes, I think Annalise is driving a hard bargain, as she has warned him several times. I just hope he's not too far down the rabbit hole into lalaland and he can bounce back to a more relaxed version of himself. No juicy gossip (yet).

• Heart
Reactions: 37
At 18, I would have empathy, 21 - still ish. However being ghosted and giving someone TENS of thousands of $$ two totally different beasts. I mean even if he had given it directly to the school DUMB.

Oh lord- definitely-SNAP OUT OF IT😋
I agree this man has been around the block a few times. Some people just never learn.
or
Very good at spinning a long yarn making us believe that is what happened to the money when in fact it was spent on his luxury goods.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Gustavo sort of catfished him. It started in Instagram. MPK commented (=drooled) on his account and Gustavo replied and lured him in. Remember, Gustavo has a wish list in Amazon, he's accustomed to gifts from his fans. When they met for the first time MPK gave him a phone. The relationship was transactional from the very beginning but he didn't want to see it.
Then he needs to look at HIMSELF and figure out why he is such an idiot- and I mean that is the best way posible.😋

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I guess it was a thank you from Stephanie for his work on the intro of her advent calendar.

Really. No. Yuck. Just give him CASH or something he can SHARE WITH HIS FAMILY. Technically married or no, they are common law at this point and you don't say "Hey I'm going to give you a gift! A gift of TIME WITH ME!! ARENT YOU LUCKY" No, pay the man or get him a gift he can share or GTFO

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if some Tattlers have been the cause of a pretty miserable Christmas for this young family.
I agree with you completely, but with this last sentence you are making our influence on their lives shine a little to intense, I believe. It's all part of the game of putting your personal life online to make a few bucks and usually they are pretty good in ignoring or downplaying what we say here. I don't think they had a miserable Christmas and if they did, there must be another reason for that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Maybe this is what the new Insta account is for. This morning they posted in their stories, Ruby and the Peacocks in reply to our questions on their health and well being. I shared the pics here.
I agree with you. I've been thinking all day if Nutty & Armoire's new Instagram / Vlogging is further damage control, and/or to corroborate La Jarvis' timeline and narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And Dan too surely? He was sporting symptoms. Perhaps overwork whilst trying to overcome it has delayed his recovery and he is thus still feeling ragged?
Perhaps. I assume his closeness to Armoir would have surely given him the virus, yes. He's a complainer though, so I bet he only had mild symptoms or we would have surely heard him about it.

Reactions: 21
Just more proof that she/they read EVERYTHING here... AND give a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ugh who cares. Never pay for anyone's anything. You don't get a pass for being and idiot- because you are a gullible idiot. No, he wanted the money for one thing- blew it off and - voila, nothing. He is not 12, but a full grown man.
Especially when he shows no signs of learning from it. He's unwilling/incapable of seeing or taking responsibility of his part of it all. He's just a victim 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I agree with you completely, but with this last sentence you are making our influence on their lives shine a little to intense, I believe. It's all part of the game of putting your personal life online to make a few bucks and usually they are pretty good in ignoring or downplaying what we say here. I don't think they had a miserable Christmas and if they did, there must be another reason for that.
I phrased that badly. I am not implying that they have actually had a miserable Christmas but some need to realise that malicious gossip can have a harmful impact on a young family, especially at this stressful time of the year and if there are already some tensions about the demands being made.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I agree with you. I've been thinking all day if Nutty & Armoire's new Instagram / Vlogging is further damage control, and/or to corroborate La Jarvis' timeline and narrative.
Yes, and in under the radar - aren't we being so clever kind of way. But truly, who wants to see SO MUCH about SO LITTLE. Ugh. No, never want to see vloggers filming vloggers.

Especially when he shows no signs of learning from it. He's unwilling/incapable of seeing or taking responsibility of his part of it all. He's just a victim 🤦‍♀️
Right? Ohhh poor you! SAD YOU! It's terrible the way you keep getting taken advantage of! 😑

Reactions: 5
The main thing they are hiding in the not so grand salon is that the walls Armoir has uncovered are actually covered in concrete and he should take that off as it won't let the walls breath and the paneling will start to rot easily. Obviously they are not doing that and will just put the paneling over the concrete. They were warned several times, even by her fans. That's why they will hide it as much as possible so no-one will complain. She needs that paneling in asap and can't wait for the extra work to be done. Foolish? Yes, but that's no news when it comes to the charlataine.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.