The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed Clara's accounts of Fanny humping various Workaways, Yes, Slack Fannys Knockingshop in the hole of Nowhere. Sad news for Fanny is, her days of Happy Endings are about up.
I recall her saying she likes a man with facial hair and that is the only similaritiy I can see with Walton and Snorts even though Snorts growth is very sparse. They are not even similar in personality..people tend to have a type but I can only think her type is male in general.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dressing up like a reindeer. WTF - is Stephameme 5 years old??? Squirrelboy really is dragging her down to his maturity/intelligence level.

Stephanmeme & Squirrelboy are 2 children badly in need of adult supervision. Where have all the adults gone??? I do hope that Aunt Chantal & Oncle Stephen had a serious word with their neice and told her it's time to grow up, be mature and act more responsibily in taking proper care of the shitoo.
Beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
Watching the Fleuries' numbers (I haven't watched them for weeks)

Their latest vlog is so... elegant, simple, classy, harmonious, calm and of good taste.

Their numbers are better than Lalande's numbers now ! 83.872 views + 10K likes (!) + 652 comments for a single vlog and... 129K subscribers !!

And all that without the hysteria of Chateau de Lalande...
I looked at their account on social blade and there are a few blocks of 1k subs this month which led me to believe they are also purchasing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Greetings. I decided to look up availability at Chateau La Lande. The dump is almost fully booked except for a few green squares randomly throughout 2022. In addition, it appears that you only get breakfast as part of your visit. So does anyone know where guests get lunch? Do you all know if dinner would represent an additional fee? Looks like 2023 reservations are wide open. OMG, who in their right mind would stay there? Nevertheless, let’s pretend that we all show up with our cell phones and cameras and start our own You Tube channel “Behind The Scenes @ The Shanti Lande”. Clearly Mommy Steph needs meds. And for Christ’s Sake Mommy Steph - start helping your boy get dressed. Please. Taste in the mouth only. I mean MY GOD the jumpers, the brooches, the rings, the knit caps, the hair flailing about. What is wrong with this picture? Mommy Steph doesn’t want children, and yet. . . . . . .and please GOD (on bended knee now) finish one f-in project - conception to completion. Also get everyone a mirror because they need to practice their resting witch faces when Mommy Steph twirls and puts the lense on them - they’ve all had it, except for the boy toy - the damn snorting, and talking over everyone and stupid ass jokes/puns. IJ needs to roll back in at some point with Percy on a leash and set it all straight. Anyway. . . . .just venting. . . .thank you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I looked at their account on social blade and there are a few blocks of 1k subs this month which led me to believe they are also purchasing.
Social Blade only shows new subscribers in blocks of 1000 for channels that have over 100K subs. It would be miraculous to be able to tell that someone is buying subs based on those numbers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Lalande must be still fast asleep. Comments section :

lunamoon
7 hours ago
I think these gift openings have lost their magic and curiosity. It has grown into such obnoxious excess, it is unpalatable to me now. Clearly, you all see it too. I think it's time something changes . It's more than any of you actually need, the stress on the environment with shipping, wrapping materials, and tossed items to brocantes. We would do much better donating money to local charities who are in desperate need , than having a channel donate for you .
Show less

Posy
1 hour ago
I do agree, enough is enough now. Think how charities could benefit from all of these generous viewers.
I couldn’t find these have they woken up now?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Greetings. I decided to look up availability at Chateau La Lande. The dump is almost fully booked except for a few green squares randomly throughout 2022. In addition, it appears that you only get breakfast as part of your visit. So does anyone know where guests get lunch? Do you all know if dinner would represent an additional fee? Looks like 2023 reservations are wide open. OMG, who in their right mind would stay there? Nevertheless, let’s pretend that we all show up with our cell phones and cameras and start our own You Tube channel “Behind The Scenes @ The Shanti Lande”. Clearly Mommy Steph needs meds. And for Christ’s Sake Mommy Steph - start helping your boy get dressed. Please. Taste in the mouth only. I mean MY GOD the jumpers, the brooches, the rings, the knit caps, the hair flailing about. What is wrong with this picture? Mommy Steph doesn’t want children, and yet. . . . . . .and please GOD (on bended knee now) finish one f-in project - conception to completion. Also get everyone a mirror because they need to practice their resting witch faces when Mommy Steph twirls and puts the lense on them - they’ve all had it, except for the boy toy - the damn snorting, and talking over everyone and stupid ass jokes/puns. IJ needs to roll back in at some point with Percy on a leash and set it all straight. Anyway. . . . .just venting. . . .thank you.
Who would stay there indeed. IJ created that train wreck, she can neither influence or change the trajectory of Steph’s plummet. Steph needs to change herself.

Reactions: 10
Social Blade only shows new subscribers in blocks of 1000 for channels that have over 100K subs. It would be miraculous to be able to tell that someone is buying subs based on those numbers.
Thanks. My analytical skills need working on. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
After one month the hits keep coming...

The Chateau Diaries
REVEALING SELMAR AND TATYANA’S SECRET CHATEAU PLANS
Nov 28, 2021
Louise Dole
2 hours ago (edited)
I think these two have a screw loose. Like I've written in a couple of other videos, S&T are not educated enough nor do they have any business ideas of how to sustain a castle long term. They learned how much money Stephanie is getting in donations through YouTube, B&B and her patreon account which is $27K per month she stated. So, now these two delusional idiots think that they are going to copy this idea and become rich overnight. Tatyana lives in a dream world and both of them are very low energy and are not credible enough to have people throw hundreds of thousands of dollars at them. They can make all the offers they want. I only hope that they don't lose their earnest money or down payment in the process of trying to raise the rest. This is a far fetch scheme of getting rich quick overnight. They both live in a fantasy world. The best that they could do would be to get jobs and rent an apartment. I know times are tough right now, but I think that these Europeans (especially the ones with knowledge or how the Royals made their money) by taxing the serfs is something that is burned in their DNA. I think that Stephanie needs to rethink her relationship with these two and possibly the other volunteers at LaLande who also now have YouTube videos accounts, because at least three other of her volunteers are trying to make a living as well through posting very uninteresting videos and then expecting the pubic to donate money to them. They all see that Stepahnie has been very successful at doing this, but the one difference between Stephanie and her volunteers is that Stephanie has the education, breeding, salesmanship, gift of gab, personality and generosity of spirit and brains to fund her dream. The others are severely limited. My advice to Stephanie is you better start making new friends and getting more resources for volunteers, because people like Dan, S&T and maybe even Marie will eventually become resentful and damaging to your chateau renovation dream. Even if they succeeded in gathering any money, this is also income taken away from LaLande to help them pay their rents wherever else they live. Tell me why Marie needs a YouTube account to show that she is a floral designer? Just saying...

Linda Martin
20 hours ago
I have never trusted Tatyana, she seems a little strange to me, and Selma is suddenly swept up in a hair brained idea, for goodness sake he was living in a campervan with a cat and dog, getting up late and pottering about the Chateau grounds, then suddenly he can afford a million dollar chateau (at least)!! After two months with a woman he met on YouTube!! And yes, I agree that Stephanie is risking her credibility backing them with her support and interviewing them on her YouTube channel. I love Stephanie and I know she is only doing this because of her relationship with Selmar, I would love her mother to give her opinion!!
I can tell that much: Louise Dole is a German 😂😂

• Haha
I can tell that much: Louise Dole is a German 😂😂
Louise Dole showed up in the CD's day 25 comments too...

Soo S
38 minutes ago
Could someone at the Chateau explain to me why the comments questioning the environmental impact of all the gifts on Cadeaux have been removed? We have just had COP26 so these things are really important and Stephanie is very much loved and has so much support she could make a real difference, the ripple effect could be fabulous,

Louise Dole

5 hours ago (edited)
I think that Stephanie needs to rethink her relationship with some of her volunteers especially those that are trying to make livings off their YouTube accounts because these volunteers are now using Stephanie's brand to fund their own dreams now. They all know how much money Stephanie is making and think that by pushing their own Tube videos and showing their boring pathetic lives will earn them enough money to make a living from their Patreon Accounts. They are all now known by LaLande association and are trying to capitalize off the LaLande brand. To be honest, I'm getting a little disgusted with how immature and greedy this is by expecting the public to be so interested in their lives that we are just going to continue to throw money at them as if we are all hard-up idiots out here who are just so enthralled with their pathetic lives in England or France. They all see that Stephanie has been very successful at doing this, but the difference between Stephanie and her volunteers is that Stephanie has the education, breeding, salesmanship, gift of gab, personality and generosity of spirit and brains to fund her dream. The others are severely limited. My advice to Stephanie is you better start making new friends and getting more resources for volunteers, because people like Dan, S&T and maybe even Marie will eventually become resentful and damaging to your chateau renovation dream, brand and your business. Even if they succeeded in gathering any money, this is also income taken away from LaLande to help them pay, at most, their rents wherever else they live. Tell me why Marie needs a YouTube account to show that she is a floral designer? Or, why Dan, with his very bad attitude, needs a Patreon account ? Is anyone really that interested in what he does as a Maintenace man? Just saying....? My advice to Stephanie is that she should be extremely cautious at this point from a business and security standpoint and create a non-disclosure and non-compete clause in any contract that you draw up with your volunteers. You obviously make a lot of money and are running a legal business which is accountable for capital gains and due taxes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And I checked her TripAdvisor reviews, all soo positive, albeit old (2018-2019, so no guests from this season left reviews). An unsuspicious reader could be duped.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
No not at all. I am not "thinking about developing old timey films" :rolleyes:

I work in film and tv and have for the past 24 years. As I said, professional film editors work in nice dark rooms, with multiple monitors where they sit with the Director and Show Runner . My coworker's partner is an editor and my ex roommate from UNI is an editor.
I have noticed that Phillip has a nice office but the the windows are not conducive to a proper editor studio as light is a hindrance. Perhaps he has room darkening curtins? I have not paid attention since they finished the room.

All of us here can agree that Dan is trying to better himself and learn new skills ( although how open is he is to be seen, as previously in this thread he has proven that he can't even be bothered to put on proper respiratory mask while spray painting in his enclosed studio ) .
He defiantly needs to find more lucrative revenue streams than working as a "gardener" a few days a week at LaLaLande, raising 2 kids is not cheap. Annalise can only do so much until both the boys are in school full days, but a home salon could be a good thing for her depending on the rules in France.

It would be nice to see that when Dan finishes his studio, that he then goes back into the house and finish up the work there too as it's not easy to raise two curious little boys in a construction site ( as we have seen with the flooded studio ), anything left unfinished is too tempting to little hands to investigate. I am hopeful of this but after seeing the trash heap in an outbuilding as bad as at Lalande, I am not holding my breath. His new studio/mancave might also equally be a fun place to get away from his family as it is and editing room.
What's a show runner? I always thought it'd be fun business to work in. Not as the talent though but behind the scenes 😂 Back in October/November, they were filming Hocus Pocus 2 down in Newport,RI so I went one day to check it all out . It was pretty cool I found myself stuck in a group of school children on a field trip 🤦‍♀️ but the ended up working in my favor as the Production Designer came over and spoke to them for awhile. I thought to myself it would be fun to be the person who scouts for locations or the props on set.
Bette Midler and Sarah Jessica Parker ended up arriving a couple days later. 🧹 🪄

Unfortunately for Amury the accounts take a downward slide when the company becomes Oak Tree Barns.
Directors loans (lending your own money to the company). Having cash in the bank looks ok until you see that it's swallowed up if your director calls in their loan. (Accountants out there, sorry it's only balance sheets)
Very interesting!
Yes, the balance sheet can look misleading as you can easily inflate the numbers, income statement is the one that will show the details of where the money came from and where it went.. but things like the $200k dividend payout, increase in fees as you correctly deduced, and the decline of the company in the later years are very telling!

Great work @Kickintheass 🎖

• Heart
Louise Dole showed up in the CD's day 25 comments too...

Soo S
38 minutes ago
Could someone at the Chateau explain to me why the comments questioning the environmental impact of all the gifts on Cadeaux have been removed? We have just had COP26 so these things are really important and Stephanie is very much loved and has so much support she could make a real difference, the ripple effect could be fabulous,

Louise Dole
5 hours ago (edited)
I think that Stephanie needs to rethink her relationship with some of her volunteers especially those that are trying to make livings off their YouTube accounts because these volunteers are now using Stephanie's brand to fund their own dreams now. They all know how much money Stephanie is making and think that by pushing their own Tube videos and showing their boring pathetic lives will earn them enough money to make a living from their Patreon Accounts. They are all now known by LaLande association and are trying to capitalize off the LaLande brand. To be honest, I'm getting a little disgusted with how immature and greedy this is by expecting the public to be so interested in their lives that we are just going to continue to throw money at them as if we are all hard-up idiots out here who are just so enthralled with their pathetic lives in England or France. They all see that Stephanie has been very successful at doing this, but the difference between Stephanie and her volunteers is that Stephanie has the education, breeding, salesmanship, gift of gab, personality and generosity of spirit and brains to fund her dream. The others are severely limited. My advice to Stephanie is you better start making new friends and getting more resources for volunteers, because people like Dan, S&T and maybe even Marie will eventually become resentful and damaging to your chateau renovation dream, brand and your business. Even if they succeeded in gathering any money, this is also income taken away from LaLande to help them pay, at most, their rents wherever else they live. Tell me why Marie needs a YouTube account to show that she is a floral designer? Or, why Dan, with his very bad attitude, needs a Patreon account ? Is anyone really that interested in what he does as a Maintenace man? Just saying....? My advice to Stephanie is that she should be extremely cautious at this point from a business and security standpoint and create a non-disclosure and non-compete clause in any contract that you draw up with your volunteers. You obviously make a lot of money and are running a legal business which is accountable for capital gains and due taxes.
WTH. Breeding? Is Fanny a prized, breeding mare? This woman just described Fannys grift but failed to make the connection. FFS

• Heart
Imagine what her friends think!
I’m sorry, but as happy as my friend might appear be with a young boy carrying her handbag ( cough) I‘d be cautioning her strongly against continuance. The optics are appalling. Over 20 years in age difference. Him an obsequious penniless, undereducated grifter. One with so little life choices he came to her as a volunteer. A man incapable of carving his own path. Utterly dependent. I truly cannot see how she has a single friend who would support her in this relationship.

It's hard in reality tbh. I have a friend who at 40 decided to start dating a 24 year old. It was definitely eyebrow raising, and after my jokingly, offhand comment of clearly there's an expiration date but enjoy while it lasts, she did not take to kindly to the expiration date quip. I mean we all are thinking it but it's best to be supportive of friends if thats the path they want take on and they aren't hurting anyone. The relationship actually lasted 5 years ,much longer than anyone would have thought, and mainly due to differing energy levels, hers being of Energizer Bunny and she often referred to him as an old man who never wanted to go out. The financials were also as wide as could be, which I think for alot of men is hard for their ego.

It's funny because this friend bought a horse last year and is building a barn on her property. Her life has become all about horses now. She is so happy as it's always been her dream to have a horse. Sadie seems to be a horse girl as well and I think will take good care of her horse, but the expense is definitely there.

Greetings. I decided to look up availability at Chateau La Lande. The dump is almost fully booked except for a few green squares randomly throughout 2022. In addition, it appears that you only get breakfast as part of your visit. So does anyone know where guests get lunch? Do you all know if dinner would represent an additional fee? Looks like 2023 reservations are wide open. OMG, who in their right mind would stay there?

I also looked up 2022 availability and was equally surprised that there is very little room at the inn. I find it hard to believe that many people want to vacation there. I thought maybe they were shutting it down because it is basically a construction site with all the unfinished projects.
Who would stay there indeed. IJ created that train wreck, she can neither influence or change the trajectory of Steph’s plummet. Steph needs to change herself.
I also looked up 2022 availability for the heck of it and saw there was very little room at the inn. Who wants to stay in a construction site? Obviously, the entire planet, according to their lack of rooms available. Very suspicious to me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Does that mean that Amaury had no choice but to make a serious decision about his professional life ? Does that mean that the directors (his parents ?) took back their money ?

Sorry : I'm not an accountant... far from it 😅
Yes, That's what it means... going from having 6 figure assets to $5000... although not clear, still gives you a very good overall idea!

I'm not accountant, I just deal with these things for my own business every year!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="Kickintheass, post: 7a .counts take a downward slide when the company becomes Oak Tree Barns
[/QUOTE]

Oak Tree Barns must be a completely different type of business, not a residential home. They had so many different types of business, .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.