The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just commenting on his receding hairline. Recent photos show a full head of hair. What's his secret!?
Teabag's secret is to wear hats as much as possible (just like Philippina) and to do creative comb overs. You can still sometimes see a glimpse of his hairline in hiding.

1640790085891.png

See how there is long hair held over the bald spot. This was just a month ago.
1640790118569.png

Everything about this guy is a lie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Close to Jason? I don’t recall in my California Geography a desert being in close proximity to either Lake Tahoe or his B and B. But clearly my avatar name is not based on my geographic location. 🤨🤨🤨
Nevada is a desert. Reno is close to Lake Tahoe. Outside of Reno is where burning Man is held.

Reactions: 5
He does. He's kind of like the tree surgeon, covered in tattoos. Travelled all over the world in search of himself, capable guy, working with his hands. Way too intelligent for her. The other one sitting next to her, Jamie, came on Walton's advise and stayed for quite a long time. He had a huge crush on SJ but ended up with FRK.
Isn’t charity in wonderland - parfect

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jeeze, imagine sitting next to him at dinner! What sort of conversation could you have with Snorts? Cutlery? Spode? Hmmmm...

"Hey Snorts, what're your thoughts on China dominating rare earth elements, especially mines?'

"Hey Snorts, what's your opinion on climate change? You're the same age as Greta Thunberg, so have you attended climate protests?".
@Kotare everything you’ve stated is true. But… for this one fact. What real substantial friends does she have ? Pethrick ? Potty? Selmar ? Bag headed Nick ? Most of whom she’s f’ed to get them to invest in her Princess dream castle shithole.
So now she’s got this snorting grifter latching on to her for dear life (just like all the others have done) with no perigee, no education, no prospects other than to carry her water.
this is exactly what she wants.
this still keeps her as queen of the castle and her domain.
If she’s smart she won’t sign anything over to snorts and have an iron clad pre-nuptial

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can anyone pin point which vlog this came from - I can't find it at the moment
SSB went on about IJ wearing flip flops as safety shoes when IJ & Gerry cleared the crap out of the bread oven
mummy dearest.jpg

@KiKiGee @Clara Burnett my mistake, it was MOLD handing him the bricks to finish the floor of the bread oven

and still .. who the hell is Cole? :ROFLMAO:
must be a brain fart 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fannys comment about the interior of a proposed refrigerator solution not being pretty, made me curious as to why she would have chosen to purchase LaLaLand. It's no beauty, nothing even pretty about it that I can see. I think it's even kind of ugly for a castle to be honest. Further, she seems to not even care about securing the structure of the building or the moisture that must be causing any remaining old pointing to rot away more and more, day by day, moment by moment. All the investing seems to be on purchasing more clutter to fill the spaces, and adorn the crumbling walls, more or less like a stage set. And all the clothing, and more recently now all the vintage jewelry, rings, earrings, pearls, gold... don't get me started LOL. I wonder what she REALLY had in mind when LaLaLand was purchased? At first, I thought maybe she bought it as a storage space for the clutter she collects because of her constant need to shop , not only in brick and mortar brocants, but online as well. As I look at LaLaLand now, I don't think anyone woudl even want it for storage. I think it's crumbling down, and a fire hazard. I wouldn't be surprised if she CAN"T get any sort of insurance on that building.
I am convinced that Fanny did not buy a chateau to restore it and build a profitable buisness in it. I think she bought herself (or should I say other have bought for her since she did not actually earn any of that money herself) a life size doll house to play princess in. That's why she's clueless about basic repairs even after 16 years, because she just doesn't care about that. All she cares about is to decorate to make things look "pretty" and play dress-up.
Just like a child. And for her entire life people around her have enabled that behaviour (I suspect that Daddy was the main enabler) and now she has an entire army of those enablers on YouTube.
I'm guessing the reason she bought LaLande is because it is somewhat associated with Marie Antoinete and we all know by now how passionate she is about the beheaded queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 948793
Tomaz the slug knows everything... *slurp*
that is a man lost in the sauce

Mr OG watched some of his insanity and his conclusion .. weird, going to end up locked up, men in white coats or jail, either way it's not going to end well

I am convinced that Fanny did not buy a chateau to restore it and build a profitable buisness in it. I think she bought herself (or should I say other have bought for her since she did not actually earn any of that money herself) a life size doll house to play princess in. That's why she's clueless about basic repairs even after 16 years, because she just doesn't care about that. All she cares about is to decorate to make things look "pretty" and play dress-up.
Just like a child. And for her entire life people around her have enabled that behaviour (I suspect that Daddy was the main enabler) and now she has an entire army of those enablers on YouTube.
I'm guessing the reason she bought LaLande is because it is somewhat associated with Marie Antoinete and we all know by now how passionate she is about the beheaded queen.
that's right
she stated that she was going to sell within 5 yrs and move on
think she had the notion of manifesting as an interior designer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can anyone pin point which vlog this came from - I can't find it at the moment
SSB went on about IJ wearing flip flops as safety shoes when IJ & Gerry cleared the crap out of the bread oven
View attachment 948808

@KiKiGee @Clara Burnett my mistake, it was MOLD handing him the bricks to finish the floor of the bread oven

and still .. who the hell is Cole? :ROFLMAO:
must be a brain fart 🤪
Isabelle and Gerry in the bread oven, I think, is from a Chateau DIY episode.

This is 👇Cole from Alabama

1640792650312.png

He does. He's kind of like the tree surgeon, covered in tattoos. Travelled all over the world in search of himself, capable guy, working with his hands. Way too intelligent for her. The other one sitting next to her, Jamie, came on Walton's advise and stayed for quite a long time. He had a huge crush on SJ but ended up with FRK.
Jamie NYE 2018.jpg
Jamie and FRK.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
KyBourbon said:
What stumps me…even if Michael succeeds in finishing the cottage, what’s in it for him? Think about it…he went to all the trouble to raise the money (YouTube, Patreon, Gofundme), designed the space, coordinated the renovation, managed the project. What happens then? All that time, effort, energy, and resources…but it’s NOT HIS! He doesn’t own it! He couldn’t even use the cottage as collateral to get a line of credit or loan for another project. If I was MPK, I would be working out some kind of deal with Gwen and Billy for them to somehow sell him that property. I don’t know how it would work…the whole thing is so messy…go figure! But if Gwen and Billy say “no,” I’d walk away from it if I was Michael. All he’s been doing is enriching the pockets of Gwen (and, by default, Billy).

Exactly! All that Patreon money was free….but MPK is just handing it over to Gwen and Billy in the form of the cottage! Really not the sharpest tool in the shed (or gardeners cottage!). He says Angel ripped him off…but here he is, getting donations from Patreon and then handing it right over to his brother! (well…I guess what’s left of it after boys, booze, and hotel boudoirs).
Gwen offered the cottage at no risk to her considerable investment, it’s quite shrewd. It gave MPK a project to film, decorate, make into his Beatrice Potter fairyland and he would have a private residence. For all we know, Gwen’s writing the checks. It gave MPK purpose and something to focus on, at least for a short period of time.

He really needs professional help and addiction counseling, his problems are not something that can be self-managed. No one should have to suffer. I hope that his “rock bottom,” that all addicts need to hit before seeking treatment, is not subterranean.

If I’m correct, your point is that MPK doesn’t own anything tangible. But who knows, if he completed the project and lived there a certain amount of time, Gwen could deed it over to him. That would be messy with all the gate and outbuildings, but it’s possible. I come from a real estate family and everything is negotiable.

Reactions: 18
@Clara Burnett Andreas did something to do with the bread oven, he's shown in there wearing a mask, maybe he was trying to light it ? If I have time maybe will look back
Thank you for the name correction
who the hell is Cole? :ROFLMAO:
Wasn't Cole the one from New Zealand, who build that ugly pergola on the terrace?

Reactions: 5
Isabelle and Gerry in the bread oven, I think, is from a Chateau DIY episode.

View attachment 948830

View attachment 948840View attachment 948839
Thank you
at least my brain is not making up disassociated names

the screen shot is def from the vlogs, I've never screen shot ETTCDIY until the the recent Christmas edition and that was a photo because CH4 do not allow screen shots, they come out as a black screen

Wasn't Cole the one from New Zealand, who build that ugly pergola on the terrace?
😅😂 think that was Grant and his friend from Australia

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can we expect a Patreon update tonight?
You can expect all you want, a true update it never is. Let's see if SJ feels like talking to the crowds again, she must have some withdrawal symptoms by now? Missed us much, SJ, or our annoying questions that keep disturbing your peaceful money laundering ?

Thanks! I forgot about him. He was actually kind of nice, friendly to talk to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Watching the Fleuries' numbers (I haven't watched them for weeks)

Their latest vlog is so... elegant, simple, classy, harmonious, calm and of good taste.

Their numbers are better than Lalande's numbers now ! 83.872 views + 10K likes (!) + 652 comments for a single vlog and... 129K subscribers !!

And all that without the hysteria of Chateau de Lalande...

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I think perhaps, in response to the video with Davey, going over the "restoration" plans, she mentioned that she realizes that she has to take a new approach, a holistic approach, and that she had been in error all this time by investing in "decorating" (buying stuff and cluttering everything with it). I think this is why we see an intense nervousness in Fanny now. She seems strung out, maybe on the edge of a nervous breakdown, or maybe having a bad reaction to a prescription of some kind. ( I'm being careful here). Maybe she finds herself in a position where she has to explain the years of waste. Even Amory is tearing down walls probably paid for by IJ in order to install vintage paneling. Maybe that was the turning point where it became obvious to humble viewers and patrons alike, that she had done nothing about preserving the structure of the building before buying heaps of stuff and expensive wallpapers to put in and on the buildings walls. I wouldn't be surprised if what Amory found behind those torn down wall facings is typical of the entire building. Then there is the excessive amounts of dinnerware, enough to feed armies, and yet still not enough. She keeps shopping for MORE. There is the constant buying of new clothing and vintage jewelry to decorate herself with. (Not the costume stuff her fans send her). She needs an attic full of wardrobes to house that, while accumulating More Wardrobes, and MORE clothing and stuff to put in them. Last but not least, there is all the gifts. I cant help but imagine that at least some of them are stuff she bought at brocants and off of Ebay etc and put in reused boxes.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.