The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that really Iñcognito? I remember him unshaven and babyfaced - same age as Gustavo...
I think you are correct.
There was another hook up after Gustavo and he had a babyface. El Gabacho, is the 2nd post. They all start looking alike.

1640786498752.png
229724527_269609984497864_8789385155468412008_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Workaway was mentioned earlier ..

when I first viewed this vlog in 2019 I thought it was obvious, when they went to see the cows, that she was doing the dance with no pants with Cole - @5:42 on in the video

and .. another smoke & mirrors .. they made out on TV that it was Gerry & IJ that did all the hard work restoring the bread oven when in fact it was workaway Cole and Andreas. At that time she also objectified FRK & Andreas by referring to them as viking no1 and viking no2.
FRK was not impressed and quite rightly so.

cole from alabama.jpg

I think you are correct.
There was another hook up after Gustavo and he had a babyface. They all start looking alike.

View attachment 948704View attachment 948708
he has a type
any port in a storm

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Lalande must be still fast asleep. Comments section :

lunamoon
7 hours ago
I think these gift openings have lost their magic and curiosity. It has grown into such obnoxious excess, it is unpalatable to me now. Clearly, you all see it too. I think it's time something changes . It's more than any of you actually need, the stress on the environment with shipping, wrapping materials, and tossed items to brocantes. We would do much better donating money to local charities who are in desperate need , than having a channel donate for you .
Show less

Posy
1 hour ago
I do agree, enough is enough now. Think how charities could benefit from all of these generous viewers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m so sorry to hear that. I have a good friend who was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma. He was monitored for several years until they needed to intervene medically. He had chemotherapy to destroy the cancer in his blood (and his immune system), then his cancer free bone marrow was harvested and saved. Once he recovered, he received a bone marrow transplant with his own bone marrow (to prevent rejection). It’s a long, difficult journey…I know it will be hard, but wishing your son the best.
Thank you KyBourbon...he has been through the same treatment. They harvested and replaced the clean stem cells he is recovering slowly. His attitude is very positive, and that helps a lot to all of us who love him. You are so kind to share this! xo

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Knowing her, she'd want a whole palazzo, preferably on the Grand Canal!

On another note, I noticed Auntie was clutching a bear-shaped hot water bottle in the gift grab!
The Bear Hottie came out of one of the giftgrab parcels, so I guess Auntie didn't get much warmth from it! 😆 (But WHY, oh WHY do I lower myself to watch that c*ap?:unsure:)

Reactions: 9

when I first viewed this vlog in 2019 I thought it was obvious, when they went to see the cows, that she was doing the dance with no pants with Cole - @5:42 on in the video

and .. another smoke & mirrors .. they made out on TV that it was Gerry & IJ that did all the hard work restoring the bread oven when in fact it was workaway Cole and Andreas. At that time she also objectified FRK & Andreas by referring to them as viking no1 and viking no2.
FRK was not impressed and quite rightly so.

View attachment 948707

he has a type
any port in a storm
Walton has stories...
SJ ludwig and walton.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Annalise only seems to have the occasional client and has said that she wasn't ready to take on additional work. I can't see La Diva trotting off to have her hair done at Annlise's home. Who would be taking care of the boys? As it is, when Annalise comes to do hair at the HMN, Dan usually takes over the childcare, even if that means that the boys are with him while he is in work.

I agree that Dan needs to take more care of his own health and well-being, however people seem to be looking for excuses to have a go at him. (It always seems to happen around this time of day! 🤔)

Dan dresses for his manual job and isn't afraid to get dirty. (He never arrives for work or to start his day wearing dirty clothes though.) Would you prefer him to dress like our resident fop and strut around in a woman's silk robe and his kinky boots? There was criticism when he dressed more stylishly for his trip to London, with comments then that he was dressing to impress Fanny.

Annalise referred to herself as "a bit chavvy, unlike Dan." Doesn't sound as though she feels that she has "married down." What awful snobbery!

Suddenly we are having comments about Dan not being very bright or "not the sharpest tool in the shed." How strange then that he is able to support his own family financially, continue to work on his home, become the "go to" in a crisis and at the same time take active steps to develop a more fulfilling and probably financially rewarding career. If only our Oxbridge- educated Fanny could lay claim to a fraction of his motivation to work or to be able support herself without grifting.
Well written as always. I like Dan, and want him to be safe and healthy for his and his lovely family's sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I watched Dans vlog in ten seconds...Brico.droneshots...studio..done..

So glad Nick Fullpants did make a vlog about a fragrance candle..it made my day..glad he is feeling better...finished it also in ten seconds..a fragrance candle.. 🙄i like the smell of a real woodfire..not those fake smelly candles..they always give me a nasty cough..my husband adores them.i dont..
Mine hates them with a vengeance, and like you, they make him cough. So I just burn normal ones now and then, when I like some 'ambience'
I just awoke from a much needed mid-morning nap (my dog got me up way too early.) I had a pretty vivid dream that I visited Château de la Basmaignée!

Billy picked me up to take me to the chateau, he was funny and personable and we had a good conversation during the drive. Gwen was kind of distant until it was just her and I in the room. When everyone else left the room she changed chairs to one closer to mine, leaned in to me and gossiped/confided her frustrations with hangers-on that threaten her livelihood. Michael was nice but after a while I started noticing it was all about him him him and never once made an effort to engage me in conversation (I think I've watched too many of his vlogs!)

Slightly OT but amusing. I'll be sure to update if my dreams ever drop me off at Lalande.
that wasn’t a dream, it was a nightmare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where are her friends ??
Her business and chateau partners Nic and Michael P have not simply a loving concern for a friend, they have a decided pecuniary interest in her relationship status.

They know only too well how she needs to be managed - they’ve been long term friends (and lovers) and they are entwined very much fiscally. Her happiness is important, but their business interests will be paramount also.

Reactions: 12
and .. another smoke & mirrors .. they made out on TV that it was Gerry & IJ that did all the hard work restoring the bread oven when in fact it was workaway Cole and Andreas.
The workawayer that came back to restore the bread oven, the one with the long beard in your pictures, is called Walton, Not Cole. He was initially handpicked by SJ for his looks and she had a huge crush on him. I know they've kissed, but he got out on time, saying he was not looking for anything she was selling.... I don't think Andreas even helped with the bread oven, he was the one making the weird ass statues in her forrest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
He does. He's kind of like the tree surgeon, covered in tattoos. Travelled all over the world in search of himself, capable guy, working with his hands. Way too intelligent for her. The other one sitting next to her, Jamie, came on Walton's advise and stayed for quite a long time. He had a huge crush on SJ but ended up with FRK.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lost in the miasma of Selmar & Tati's vlogs is a very telling scene where Selmar is hacking at vegetation & shrubs that have obscured the windows Miss Haversham-like of her B&B cottage. Ffks if she can't even organize a modest place to keep it habitable for guests it's just another clue to her cluelessness, though Plan B might be to fall back on her handyman & keep him working there - don't really trust her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
O.M.G.

Tell me : Do they really wear these jumpers outside Lalande ?? :eek:

And what sort of boots is that ? Are they really for men ?? :eek:

I just have a picture in my head : PhiPhi in his new jumper and his new "boots" going to do some shopping in La Chatre with the 2 girls in their 1980's flashy new jumpers...

The locals must be waiting in line in the streets to look at them passing by in their glorious attire. Fun for the week... for the month ! :LOL::ROFLMAO:😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I enjoyed Clara's accounts of Fanny humping various Workaways, Yes, Slack Fannys Knockingshop in the hole of Nowhere. Sad news for Fanny is, her days of Happy Endings are about up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.