The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately for Amury the accounts take a downward slide when the company becomes Oak Tree Barns.
Directors loans (lending your own money to the company). Having cash in the bank looks ok until you see that it's swallowed up if your director calls in their loan. (Accountants out there, sorry it's only balance sheets)
Does that mean that Amaury had no choice but to make a serious decision about his professional life ? Does that mean that the directors (his parents ?) took back their money ?

Sorry : I'm not an accountant... far from it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does Salton Sea count?
👃💩
Saltin sea count for what? It's a dried up dead zone. I did a century ride out there - 100 miles- the stage coach something or other . Jeez... everything looked like it had been set on fire - then you would see these nasty "compounds" of trailers & mobile homes. You know, out there in the middle of nowhere!! So nobody could hear you scream🤯 I swear, it all looked like Mason Family offspring out there😧

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just a precision about the situation of childcare in France.

In France, more than 80% of mothers work outside the home. It's been the case since decades and decades.

The childcare system is very performant and cheap in comparison with other countries. On the top of it, parents who are in Dan and Annelise's professional and financial situation get State childcare allowances (among other benefits).

Usually, French mothers go back to work 3 months after the birth. Of course, they can ask for a longer parental leave but it's not paid after the three months of maternity leave.

Pretty sure that in their local towns, there are some Town run (municipal) nurseries, crèches or preschool for very young toddlers.

Besides, the State run school École Maternelle which is free starts at 3 year-old.

Annelise could work but I suppose she prefers to be a stay-at-home mum...and why not.
Question is if her French is good enough to work as a hairdresser. Are there enough Brits around to cut hairs that she could be a self-employed mobile hairdresser ? And would French come to her unkempt messy place even if Dan makes her a studio? She could probably only earn some pocket money anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I no longer watch Chateau Diaries and gave up on the gift opening ones after watching only a few. I feel like I do have an addictive personality, and
the CD videos had become part of my routine (and, honestly there was something about them initially that was rather charismatic) -- but once Philip came on the scene and I discovered this site, I could not even justify giving them views. I watch Dan and do love kind of keeping up to date on what is happening at the Chateau through the comments here!! Thanks all.
With you Sloan, I thought the way she blanked the goat cheese guy in favour of snorts was just rude, how the super fan’s didn’t spot it beats me as they think they notice everything!
0E246D82-7AE5-4F94-AD1C-6CB082D617F7.png
B362DEB6-DFBE-449F-87C9-ED4F3E039A0D.png

the channel, the fans, they are all mental

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Jeeze, imagine sitting next to him at dinner! What sort of conversation could you have with Snorts? Cutlery? Spode? Hmmmm...

"Hey Snorts, what're your thoughts on China dominating rare earth elements, especially mines?'

"Hey Snorts, what's your opinion on climate change? You're the same age as Greta Thunberg, so have you attended climate protests?".
Snorts - your thoughts on the Chinese building (and therefore owning) MASSIVE infrastructure projects thought the entire continents of South America & Africa?

Do you think this helps China? Hurts them in any way? How would you go about helping to Massage the situation diplomatically for the USA?

With you Sloan, I thought the way she blanked the goat cheese guy in favour of snorts was just rude, how the super fan’s didn’t spot it beats me as they think they notice everything! View attachment 948423View attachment 948424
the channel, the fans, they are all mental
Oh I saw it, and so did the nice cheese man - he was NOT happy, not impressed and not coming back.

Andrew has specifically commented on that and said it is not true that he was asked to leave. And apparently Teabag was not happy about the relationship coming to an end.

So what you are saying is: he had to plot his escape and sneak away in the middle of the night with some rope out a window?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is torture a form of entertainment?
She does not consider humiliation a form of torture, yet it is definitely part of her endgame with him, as it is with all of her "lovers". Can I just put this reference to her favorite movie Dangerous Liaisons here :

There's a high supply of humiliation and it couldn't have been inflicted by -- or ultimately inflicted upon -- a worthier woman. Readers and audience members practically wish for characters like Merteuil."

So if there was a conversation at her HMN before all this, between Potty and SJ, I believe it would much more likely have gone something like this:
Potty: "You wouldn't dare. Not after the workaway debacle. I bet you will never sleep with another minion ever again"
SJ: "I'll do you one better. I'll start dating one. Hack, I'd even pretend to be in a serious relationship with one if that makes you happy"
Potty: "Hmmm, that would be funny indeed"
SJ: "See? You're on!"
Potty: "You mean...wait...surely not him!"
They both burst out laughing.

You can do sooo much with a bra. PLUS as menopause starts to set in.... so do the bigger boobs. It goes along with the whole "your metabolism just died and now you can eat a crust of bread a day and still gain weight" all of the women who got giant implants didn't think about HOW MATRONLY bigger boobs make you look -and that's because-THEY ARE MATRONLY 🤢🤮
Girl, there's nothing you can teach me about boobs and the mind of their own they can have, having lived with mine all my life. My point was even the best bra could not make her tiny ones look like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What I don't get is that none of her current "candies of the week" check in with their predecessors to get an idea of what's coming to them so they can be prepared for it. They all genuinely seem to think that what happened before has no bearing on their own relation to the shittelaine, as if what they are doing was not done before, as if they are inventing this life-style and are part of some sort of movement. The only thing that gets moved is the money coming into her accounts.

He most certainly is not.
Too bad ...could be fun if he was!!!

Reactions: 7
It almost makes me nervous for some at Lalande with no way of vetting the volunteers that the site somewhat provided. They must be bombarded with inquiries from superfans, and psycho crackpots. I even get nervous watching live cadeaus; what if someone sends a turd, tainted food, poisoned dress, bedbuggy plush hedgehog...
Nutty seems to deal paaaarfectly with the turds and other smelly stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I find that very interesting reason. I doubt her conquests lodged the complaints.
I know of at least one who did, actually. For his sake I won't reveal his name here, but be assured he did not feel very "loved" by SJ.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Question is if her French is good enough to work as a hairdresser. Are there enough Brits around to cut hairs that she could be a self-employed mobile hairdresser ? And would French come to her unkempt messy place even if Dan makes her a studio? She could probably only earn some pocket money anyway.
She has posted some nice pictures of her clients in her Instagram. Some of them "look" locals.

I'm not sure about her french as I have never heard her speaking in french.

Reactions: 14
Would like to know whether background checks are done on volunteers and if volunteers are required to sign NDA’s.
They are not interested in backgrounds. They just want to know about skills that are useful at the time. No need for references or recommendations. If they need a new cook, they'll ask you if you can cook. Plumbers are high on their list right now, heating engineers not so much. SJ does not believe in NDA's, as they would only underline the shady stuff is going on at her HMN. She trusts her proverbial charm of love and laughter will woo them into oblivion.

Mostly for foot rubs
If only, dear, if only...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She does not consider humiliation a form of torture, yet it is definitely part of her endgame with him, as it is with all of her "lovers". Can I just put this reference to her favorite movie Dangerous Liaisons here :

There's a high supply of humiliation and it couldn't have been inflicted by -- or ultimately inflicted upon -- a worthier woman. Readers and audience members practically wish for characters like Merteuil."

So if there was a conversation at her HMN before all this, between Potty and SJ, I believe it would much more likely have gone something like this:
Potty: "You wouldn't dare. Not after the workaway debacle. I bet you will never sleep with another minion ever again"
SJ: "I'll do you one better. I'll start dating one. Hack, I'd even pretend to be in a serious relationship with one if that makes you happy"
Potty: "Hmmm, that would be funny indeed"
SJ: "See? You're on!"
Potty: "You mean...wait...surely not him!"
They both burst out laughing.

Girl, there's nothing you can teach me about boobs and the mind of their own they can have, having lived with mine all my life. My point was even the best bra could not make her tiny ones look like that.
Deceptively toying with people & destroying their self-confidence like a manipulative puppeter is just an amusing, little parlour game of deception for SJ. It's a power trip for SJ. Eroding other people helps SJ feed her own fragile ego.

But the high only last so long, and combined with her short-attention span, SJ quickly discards the broken toy and finds a new plaything.

• Heart
He’s a bloody VIP -
established months ago !!!!

Clara went into protection- will defo defend 😈
against
a 3 posting or a 113 posting….
Can smell the bang of desperation off the postings

Established I like his work - his cheeky chappy ways … he’s trying and completing in the same Calander year !!!
That’s an achievement 🏆

I’ve never 👎 ever slagged anyone off from trying to educate themselfs in their careers…
establishing a new career at ANY age .. not easy

Those that lie on their backs or shag their way to a position of table laying

I’ll Take the piss out of them 24/7
And enjoy myself same time
Peace out ✌
😈
M

Caption this :: mommy trying out being WOKE with the kids
View attachment 947896
Re-creating memories

1640730731584.png

1640731028049.png

• Haha
  • Heart
sorry I’m a bit late to the party on this one, I think Dan is looking at the bigger picture regarding the studio, yes he will need blinds for those French doors because most IT suites are in semi darkness, but if he has to do a bit of childcare whilst editing the boys will have a bit of space in there for a short period of time, but mainly I think he could turn this into a gite if necessary, there is a room next door which he could turn into a kitchen and shower room, it’s just a thought. He loves new challenges, so well done him for joining film school, there’s only so far self teaching can take you.
He has left the door reveals unfinished rather than plastered. He mentioned that he was going to do something different with them. My thinking is that he may put fitted roll down blinds or internal shutters there.

Reactions: 4
💡moment, of cause she is saying Maria and Sabine are volunteers when they are clearly staff as she's paying them cash in hand, I don’t know why she can’t be honest and just say she has hired them so she can spend time with guest’s, blimey if I could afford to have someone come and cook for me I’d do it

Reactions: 19
Hey, Snorts: You aware of this?
Of course he's not, or at least not consciously. He needs to pretend he is the one changing her life around, making her erase previous mistakes or misbehaviors, because they live in woodland-paradise where not only the bunnies are cute but the sun always shines and snorting is considered an asset. He'll better pay attention anyway, for when it is all over he knows where to turn to with his grief.

KyBourbon said:
What stumps me…even if Michael succeeds in finishing the cottage, what’s in it for him? Think about it…he went to all the trouble to raise the money (YouTube, Patreon, Gofundme), designed the space, coordinated the renovation, managed the project. What happens then? All that time, effort, energy, and resources…but it’s NOT HIS! He doesn’t own it! He couldn’t even use the cottage as collateral to get a line of credit or loan for another project. If I was MPK, I would be working out some kind of deal with Gwen and Billy for them to somehow sell him that property. I don’t know how it would work…the whole thing is so messy…go figure! But if Gwen and Billy say “no,” I’d walk away from it if I was Michael. All he’s been doing is enriching the pockets of Gwen (and, by default, Billy).

Really, seriously, who cares because it was ALL FREE MONEY- not like he put in his own hard earned $$$ who gives a rats ass what this guy does
Exactly! All that Patreon money was free….but MPK is just handing it over to Gwen and Billy in the form of the cottage! Really not the sharpest tool in the shed (or gardeners cottage!). He says Angel ripped him off…but here he is, getting donations from Patreon and then handing it right over to his brother! (well…I guess what’s left of it after boys, booze, and hotel boudoirs).

Reactions: 13
who else has had this recommended on YT? Ep 38. Epique transformation d'un château abandonné. - YouTube
epic demo and renovation work, nobody faffing/snorting around in dressing gowns, and in the meantime Michael P is still working on his cottage, he should go there to learn a lesson or two.
not me. But google listened to a friend visiting me who was talking about Racoons and I said no way, thank god they are not here in SAfrica, the monkeys around here are cute, and I DO love watching them, but they are a bloody pain in the ass. Guess what, this morning I get onto You Tube and have some Racoon antics to watch if I wanted!! lol :)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.