The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha! My poor beleaguered mother used to chase us with father's belt. We had to pretend we were afraid/being hurt. It was really hard not to laugh. I was really good at screaming for "mercy."
My mom was the main disciplinarian ... she would send us to sit on the edge of their bed and gave us time to "think about what you've done" .... usually my sister (11 months younger than me) and I got spanked together because mom didn't know who to believe, or we were both naughty together. We'd sit and think, she'd come in and we'd have to say what we had done wrong, and then she'd give us 3 wacks on the butt, and we would cry as quickly as we could as that sometimes shortened the whole ordeal. Our last spanking we spent plotting, when we were supposed to be "thinking about what you've done wrong" ... and we decided that when she started to smack us we'd start laughing hysterically ... which we did ... and that's how spankings ended for me! I feel like we won that one!!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Their IG account name is life_wood_n_food. Yep, that's right! Wooden food for life.
Gawd, life wood n food, just awful. I wonder if it's another of Steve's brilliant creations, as in manor and maker 🤮 or his equally tacky CDL logo. Nice enough guy but seriously not gifted in that area.
If it was Natti's inspiration then hmmm, I know she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but even so, it's just cr@p. And if it was Amoire, then I am lost for words🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jeeze, imagine sitting next to him at dinner! What sort of conversation could you have with Snorts? Cutlery? Spode? Hmmmm...

"Hey Snorts, what're your thoughts on China dominating rare earth elements, especially mines?'

"Hey Snorts, what's your opinion on climate change? You're the same age as Greta Thunberg, so have you attended climate protests?".
But you could have the most brillant conversation about the different weights of butter sticks worldwide. Riveting topic he thinks, so much there isn't even an Emoji for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To slightly switch topics, anyone on here dislike Meghan Markle’s actions and sees that she is a narcissist, who has incited a group of unhinged supporters, the likes of which I have never seen before

• Wow
Reactions: 9
To slightly switch topics, anyone on here dislike Meghan Markle’s actions and sees that she is a narcissist, who has incited a group of unhinged supporters, the likes of which I have never seen before
There is another forum for Meghan Markle chat. It doesn't need to come on this forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Le Fleur and Rosieres both offer workaways on the site.
I'd love to know why Lalande is no longer there.
Lalalande was banned after the workaways worked longer than they were supposed to, I think 5 hours a day. Tomaz highlighted how many hours they actually worked. They weren't given the breaks they were supposed to. Then there was the fact SJ was sleeping with workaways!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
But you could have the most brillant conversation about the different weights of butter sticks worldwide. Riveting topic he thinks, so much there isn't even an Emoji for it.
oh, we need a list of "dinner topics with PhiPhi"
* how DO you get that cameltoe so often? What is the name of that fit of pantaloons?
* what is is like to sleep with an old prune?
* when do you think you will begin work on a gite for your parents?
* is your bubble friend taking over Natti's job?
* when did the snorting start? have you seen a doctor about it?
* do you store all your emmaus tat in your room? will you have Amaury build you more storage? or has Steffie assigned you a locker wardrobe in the attic?
* which trip was your favorite this past year? Dordogne, Paris, Versailles, Italy, Barbados, New York, England ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
There is another forum for Meghan Markle chat. It doesn't need to come on this forum.
Fine. I did notice a similar reaction between Stephanie’s fans when she was exposed as a liar and Meghan’s, that is what made me think of it. I calmly wrote under her video when she ‘confessed’ her relationship and Stephanie’s fans basically defended her lying and seem to conflate it with the issue of her being worthy of a private life. It was never the private life I had a problem with, it was lying to her audience to keep them off the scent.

Lalalande was banned after the workaways worked longer than they were supposed to, I think 5 hours a day. Tomaz highlighted how many hours they actually worked. They weren't given the breaks they were supposed to. Then there was the fact SJ was sleeping with workaways!
I think it is because they have to pay the volunteers if they are helping them with their business, which they were, they were helping with the running of her B&B. Stephanie did not pay them.

Reactions: 19
I think it is because they have to pay the volunteers if they are helping them with their business, which they were, they were helping with the running of her B&B. Stephanie did not pay them.
Thank you. I couldn't remember the whole reason.

Reactions: 6
Gawd, life wood n food, just awful. I wonder if it's another of Steve's brilliant creations, as in manor and maker 🤮 or his equally tacky CDL logo. Nice enough guy but seriously not gifted in that area.
If it was Natti's inspiration then hmmm, I know she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but even so, it's just cr@p. And if it was Amoire, then I am lost for words🤦🏼‍♀️
Must be someone with English as a second language, who thinks that "wood" and "food" must surely rhyme.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The heating in Lalaland seems to be an issue of concern to many here.

La Chatelaine - the keeper of the keys, the thoroughly fabulous femme fatale from Framingham tells the world she doesn’t mind a frigid room, she happily straps hot water bottles to her person and dons Beryl’s 1980’s hilarious jumpers/sweaters to keep Jack Frost at bay.

I cannot imagine how much a retro-fitted heating system to suit Lalaland would cost to install or how much French electricity is, but I’m seeing beaucoup d‘euros to successfully heat the pile. Even room by room approaches, leaving out the unused sections which act like attached icebergs, would be mind blowingly expensive. I imagine this is part of the reason it is abandoned in winter. The others are that her business is:

a): seasonal
b): she routinely travels in EU winter (often to South Africa).

I don’t understand French taxation laws, but under her tax arrangement for the use of Patreon monies for restoration, I wonder if heating can be included as part of that. Whether it can or can’t the outlay will be substantial and likely to eat into even her large annual budget. Prioritising heating when the place has traditionally been closed/left to caretakers would seem OTT to me. Just to add I am not stephending, just thinking as a businesswoman who also has business interests in a seasonal operation. Because of the complexity and need for skilled staff we have to staff with permanent staff which makes it very expensive, but we are able to deploy staff elsewhere for the off months. Jarvis uses Workaways which means she can lock and leave a freezing building to its own devices and new volunteers simply take up the challenge or return next season.

That said, she could get another 6-8 weeks of shoulder season with the heating sorted. Does she want this?
Well, could she at least put heating in Natti's new apartment as she expects her to be there year round? Even if Natti moved on at some point she will probably need a new full-time employee to do her job....

Reactions: 9
Nobody asked, but I was always taught that a mistake is not serious - until you make it twice. Yet I have watched her mess up cutting and hanging the wallpaper for the downstairs loo, then she messed up the wallpaper for the entrance room - whatever they call that. AND THEN I watched speechless as she took £4000 worth of wallpaper and messed up the cutting of it again for one of the bedrooms and had to patch it up. She needs to step away from wallpapering.

I don't watch Cadeaux, but glad to hear some of her unwanted gifts ended up at the foodbank. Perhaps it will discourage people from sending her stuff she does not want. She really should stop it, but if she won't, she could make a wish list and at least it would cut waste. That way, she could ask for things that will save her spending out on her Patreon Days.
Makes med mad, she could easily afford to get a professional in to hang this expensive wall paper but then, why should she if she can't even bring herself to get a professional in to fix the heating. Just wait she'll cock up the wallpaper in the calamine lotion coloured bathroom next, it's only a matter of time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi all! I’m not new, I just am always a thread or two behind and spend my time catching up not commenting! I found Tattle after Michaels crying vlog like many of you. In fact, I was ecstatic to learn there were fellow viewers out there starting to have doubts about MPK and the HMN. Specifically, it was the appearance of Hanni in CD vlogs that made me want to speak to someone - anyone - who could explain why Stephony was letting this obsessive “fan” now into her home and, IMO, ruin her daily vlogs with her manic behavior. I won’t get into whether she has a condition or not as I know it has been covered thoroughly. But, that was how I saw it at the time and I just wanted to know if others agreed, and when I would read the live chats and comments I couldn’t understand how no one else was concerned about, well, a number of things. Then, michaels vlog. I immediately found this site and read through every single thread. it took me over a week. @Clara Burnett‘s personal insights were absolute gold!
Before I get accused of being an insider from the farmhouse as I know is the initiation around here, I happen to live very close to Jason “Did You See Me I Was The One With The Flowers” Dubey. I actually hope we cross paths one day! The Sungazer Mason also vacationed here over the summer and I keenly kept my eyes open hoping to catch a view of him in person, but sadly never saw him.
I enjoy all of your posts and I thank you for keeping me entertained!
Close to Jason? I don’t recall in my California Geography a desert being in close proximity to either Lake Tahoe or his B and B. But clearly my avatar name is not based on my geographic location. 🤨🤨🤨

Reactions: 1
Makes med mad, she could easily afford to get a professional in to hang this expensive wall paper but then, why should she if she can't even bring herself to get a professional in to fix the heating. Just wait she'll cock up the wallpaper in the calamine lotion coloured bathroom next, it's only a matter of time.
Also, why oh why friggin wallpaper in that teeny tiny bathroom? For the love of god.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, why oh why friggin wallpaper in that teeny tiny bathroom? For the love of god.
Because it's expensive and she can, pure and simple. As far as she's concerned sod the rest of the house, she's all for the next new bright shiny thing. She's like a Magpie.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.