The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awaiting your 1000 arrival 😈
You might want to stand up typing it will offset any inabilities to understand
👁 👃 🐀

We at tattle have a resident PHD in psychology….thread 1 - thread 100

Having been here that long you tend to see a trend …..
Trying to push their own narrative AGAIN from the tit show of Lies both Isabel Jarvis and Stephanie Jarvis have played out both in word and vlog
Over the holidays 😂😂😂😂
It pops up every single time tattle catches them out on their lies

Dying for you to reach 1000 - it’s an auspicious day many VIP s can attest some more than once …

That s the joy of the community 😈
You make me feel sad. I thought this was a kind place. I can't see what Pippip said wrong, it was only a question. I too ask myself why I continue to watch it since the scales fell from my eyes but I think it is the psychological aspect which Pippip also talks about as well as the pies, clotted cream chat etc. That's what feels like community to me...

Reactions: 15
( fyi, professionally they are dark rooms without windows
Seriously 😳

He’s not taking up photography- where you’d need a darkroom to develope photos

It’s a studio for editing videos - on a computer 💻

????

Edit @ooolalande
Just saw yours - snap

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He might be able to claim part of the settlement that the makers of Roundup are offering if he ever used the product. My biological father died from multiple myleoma, he piloted helicopters in Vietnam that were spraying Monsanto's Agent Orange in jungles. Thankfully treatment has advanced from when he had it and I'm pleased your friend was able to survive.
I’m so sorry that happened to your father. Unfortunately, my understanding is that there’s no cure for Multiple Myleoma (yet), but treatment has advanced to where it’s “managed.” My friend had enough of his healthy bone marrow harvested to where he could have several bone marrow transplants in the future. When the cancer reaches a certain level, he can have another transplant to keep it in check.

• Heart
  • Sad
I don't understand why he needs all that room for a editing room ( fyi, professionally they are dark rooms without windows ) but it has a nice airy look to it, it would be great for a hair salon for Annalise. It's just a nice amount of space to have one client.
I believe he thinks this will be his new "profession" and he'll be working from home. I think Dan fancies himself above the "gardener" profession now and is looking to go bigger and better. I think he said he had a college degree in one vlog, so good for him if he's trying to make a career for himself doing something he prefers. I imagine it's not easy in that rural part of France. He should build something for Annalise to have a hair studio too, though. Then they could both work from home.

Reactions: 16
I’m so sorry that happened to your father. Unfortunately, my understanding is that there’s no cure for Multiple Myleoma (yet), but treatment has advanced to where it’s “managed.” My friend had enough of his healthy bone marrow harvested to where he could have several bone marrow transplants in the future. When the cancer reaches a certain level, he can have another transplant to keep it in check.
Thank you, cancer is awful, no matter what sort. It's tremendous that your friend is able to have bone marrow transplants to keep it in check. I've a friend whose mum used to work for as a state agricultural inspector in the 80's...she died in the 90's from multiple myleoma as well. Hopefully at some point there will be cures but until then, being able to live with it is the next best thing. Banning of toxic pesticides would be awesome as well (as many other countries have done) but that's wishful thinking on my part.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow! I don’t remember hearing that! Ol’ Billy is raking it in! Half of MPK’s YouTube revenue, cottage getting fixed up for free, and revenue from his own channel (The Pethericks). As if he needs the extra money! Nice way to “stick it” to your brother, Billy!
I have a feeling these two brothers take turns blackmailing each other over sins from past and present.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I just think he's headstrong and unfortunately, not very bright. Given the amount he drives and drones or films, it's only a matter of time before he's either pulled over by the police or has an accident. The only guy on the CD who works safely and with proper precautions is the tree surgeon.
And it's one thing to risk your own health or life but to lift people with the digger and risk them to get injured is so.... I won't say it. Imagine something happens. And this when having small kids and a wife depending on you. Just to get clicks.

I just think he's headstrong and unfortunately, not very bright. Given the amount he drives and drones or films, it's only a matter of time before he's either pulled over by the police or has an accident. The only guy on the CD who works safely and with proper precautions is the tree surgeon.
Nick the Treeman is a qualified professional, and I assume licenced. I imagine Annaleise spends dark nights when he's away at the shitoo wondering why the hell she ever got to so involved in this whole rural life and with this guy. She married down IMO. He looks more and more like a hillbilly and sometimes acts like one too.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
According to Reuters: France reported a record high of 179,807 new confirmed coronavirus cases in a 24-hour period on Tuesday (today), one of the highest one-day tallies worldwide since the start of the pandemic.

i cannot believe that no one at LaLande did not have Covid in the last 2 months.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Nah... Kim K did it first (and better!)

Yeah but I don't really want a tutorial. Couldn't care less about this as would like smaller boobs, not bigger. I want to see Fanny's reaction to the question, or if miracle happened her video (for the laughs only).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
And it's one thing to risk your own health or life but to lift people with the digger and risk them to get injured is so.... I won't say it. Imagine something happens. And this when having small kids and a wife depending on you. Just to get clicks.
I'd forgotten about him using the digger as a lift! He's an absolute insurance liability!

Reactions: 12
What was the purpose of inserting the text Efficiency..I was quickly whizzing through gift grab as every one was talking at once with Snorts reigning over all of them. I had to switch off. The chocolate frenzy left me feeling ill. Then when Auntie offered them to Snorts he said 'some one would need to check them first' FFS! Curtis you should have bitten into every one as you suggested then threw the remains at him... what a Prima Donna 🤮🙈
He thinks adding the text is funny. It’s not funny. What’s funny is his ass having to pretend he loves stuffed animals like a four year old. That tit is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just stocked up on Antigen tests. Won't it be wonderful when they become redundant but we all keep one or two as mementoes to show to our grandchildren. Rather like the iodine tablets the Irish government sent us all decades ago.
Had to look this up. That is so shocking!o_O😲

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You make me feel sad. I thought this was a kind place. I can't see what Pippip said wrong, it was only a question. I too ask myself why I continue to watch it since the scales fell from my eyes but I think it is the psychological aspect which Pippip also talks about as well as the pies, clotted cream chat etc. That's what feels like community to me...
I've had to grow a thick skin with some here. You haven't done anything wrong. Keep on, keeping on - have fun with some, ignore others. To each their own. It is just a gossip site after all. We don't take ourselves too seriously here. I get what I want out of it and peace out on a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think I would definitely remember if Teabag had said something about splitting his revenue with Biffy. Would you mind showing the receipts because I think you have presented a false memory.
I heard that too. I think it was in one of his I’m broke videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Congratulations on the big One Oh Oh!

SJ still doesn't have a china pantry (does she?) but she has a yellow decorative dress.

My wish for 2022 is for more people to see through the scam.

I personally know people IRL who truly do think you Tattlers here are the haters. I cannot even argue on your behalf, they are so far gone. Because SJ delivers what they want to believe. And it would prick their bubbles to see the truth. Be happy in your happy little bubbles, IRL people. At least, I don't think they send any money to SJ. And I know they use ad blockers. They just like happy dreamy videos.

They don't believe you here because they say "just don't see it" in SJ's videos. Well of course not!!! Is she going to tell you the truth about herself? The answer is very logical to me. But emotional people just wanna feel all the feels.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He’s a bloody VIP -
established months ago !!!!

Clara went into protection- will defo defend 😈
against
a 3 posting or a 113 posting….
Can smell the bang of desperation off the postings

Established I like his work - his cheeky chappy ways … he’s trying and completing in the same Calander year !!!
That’s an achievement 🏆

I’ve never 👎 ever slagged anyone off from trying to educate themselfs in their careers…
establishing a new career at ANY age .. not easy

Those that lie on their backs or shag their way to a position of table laying

I’ll Take the piss out of them 24/7
And enjoy myself same time
Peace out ✌
😈
M

Caption this :: mommy trying out being WOKE with the kids
Your responses are always fun to read!

Paula Rowe is Dan's mom, not a reference to the Clara/Paula/Carla thing! You love that Dan so much I thought you might just be his mom!! :) You're a fierce momma bear when it comes to him! :)

I have a feeling these two brothers take turns blackmailing each other over sins from past and present.
That is an interesting thought. Biffy has most definitely thrown a lot of shade Methrick's way in the last while. His comments about Michael still sleeping in, and kind of telling him to get to work, and a couple times while shopping showing Michael looking for things for himself and not for others ... Michael doesn't get a shiny edit on Billy's channel, that's for sure.

Just like Arvin Olano and @Seeingitasitis say . . "nobody asked" but I finally finished thread 1. Good gravy that took forever.
A lot has changed but for the most part things are the same: Thread dates are 9-1-20 through 10-14-20
Steph was really loved in the beginning. Peeps were shocked at how much she gets done - filming, editing, etc take a lot of time.
Fast forward to today and people think she sleeps all day and does nothing.
MP was bashed a lot, Brenda was bashed but I'm not interested so skimmed most of that.
Marie is sad, Hanni is infatuated with SJ and copying her way of dressing.
Peeps start to realize that something is going on with SJ and Philip.
SJ is at $22k on patreon, Marie around $1k.
Gift grab is hated from the very beginning.
Tomaz and Brenda have a big fued.
Gerry has a health scare.
Long discussion about workaway vs volunteer.
Davey very uncomfortable on camera.
Steve was behind the camera and everything was out of focus (guess that is when she put Philip in charge?)
Selmar received flak for yoga in the chapel, someone commented that American fans don't joke with religion (as an American I found that amusing).
Hanni bashed again for her love of SJ and called "Single White Female" supposedly she also has a husband? And, a lot of discussion on who between her and MP called artwork given during a gift grab appalling. Still not sure who it was. Then she got covid.
GuruGossiper was brought up (I'll have to go check and see what they say there later).
Dan's teeth are discussed (poor guy).
So, between then and now still the same comments being made (over and over).
SJ has now risen to $33k+ on patreon, Marie $1,600 and change.
Same ole' same ole'.
I appreciate you sharing this summary! I'm going to put a link to it in the wiki ... I've been reading back for summaries like this so they are easier to find, and sticking links in wiki.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.