The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Dan's last vlog where he decided to use a sprayer to paint the studio. While he did wear a hazmat suit covering his clothes, he neglected to wear eye protection or a respirator/mask when spraying the paint indoors. He had a whinge because he wasn't able to film because of the paint possibly ruining his camera...eff the camera...what about his lungs??? He's going to die before he achieves his goals. Seriously, his mustache had a layer of white paint on it (he sprayed 3 coats). His comment section is full of people telling him how dangerous what he did was. I think I might have to discontinue watching him.
My son has Multiple Myeloma. We are told that, quite possibly, it is a result of exposure to chemicals. He renovates houses for people that can afford to do that in an expensive section of his city. Probably is caused by exposure to these chemicals like Dan is, frequently. Pay attention Dan. Your family need you healthy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That's definitely Dan having a larf at himself!
I'm on the pro-Dan side but my heart did sink when he said he was going on a film course. If he starts doing arty-farty vlogs I can't see me watching them for long. I didn't think there was much wrong with his early vlogging (nor Sj's), just done on a phone. I like to watch for the 'day in the life' content of both and don't expect professional standards. Wish they both would go back to their earlier content and style.
Agree. Loved the early days with pigs on his land.. doing work on their property etc... not enjoying the briko trips or the way his vlogs are going..

Reactions: 11
And I can't believe that Annaliese doesn't tell him to protect himself so it means that he won't listen to her at all? Or are they both just careless or ignorant?
I just think he's headstrong and unfortunately, not very bright. Given the amount he drives and drones or films, it's only a matter of time before he's either pulled over by the police or has an accident. The only guy on the CD who works safely and with proper precautions is the tree surgeon.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just like Arvin Olano and @Seeingitasitis say . . "nobody asked" but I finally finished thread 1. Good gravy that took forever.
A lot has changed but for the most part things are the same: Thread dates are 9-1-20 through 10-14-20
Steph was really loved in the beginning. Peeps were shocked at how much she gets done - filming, editing, etc take a lot of time.
Fast forward to today and people think she sleeps all day and does nothing.
MP was bashed a lot, Brenda was bashed but I'm not interested so skimmed most of that.
Marie is sad, Hanni is infatuated with SJ and copying her way of dressing.
Peeps start to realize that something is going on with SJ and Philip.
SJ is at $22k on patreon, Marie around $1k.
Gift grab is hated from the very beginning.
Tomaz and Brenda have a big fued.
Gerry has a health scare.
Long discussion about workaway vs volunteer.
Davey very uncomfortable on camera.
Steve was behind the camera and everything was out of focus (guess that is when she put Philip in charge?)
Selmar received flak for yoga in the chapel, someone commented that American fans don't joke with religion (as an American I found that amusing).
Hanni bashed again for her love of SJ and called "Single White Female" supposedly she also has a husband? And, a lot of discussion on who between her and MP called artwork given during a gift grab appalling. Still not sure who it was. Then she got covid.
GuruGossiper was brought up (I'll have to go check and see what they say there later).
Dan's teeth are discussed (poor guy).
So, between then and now still the same comments being made (over and over).
SJ has now risen to $33k+ on patreon, Marie $1,600 and change.
Same ole' same ole'.

• Heart
My son has Multiple Myeloma. We are told that, quite possibly, it is a result of exposure to chemicals. He renovates houses for people that can afford to do that in an expensive section of his city. Probably is caused by exposure to these chemicals like Dan is, frequently. Pay attention Dan. Your family need you healthy.
I’m so sorry to hear that. I have a good friend who was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma. He was monitored for several years until they needed to intervene medically. He had chemotherapy to destroy the cancer in his blood (and his immune system), then his cancer free bone marrow was harvested and saved. Once he recovered, he received a bone marrow transplant with his own bone marrow (to prevent rejection). It’s a long, difficult journey…I know it will be hard, but wishing your son the best.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
OK, Danfenders and fans, don't shoot me...
but spray painting in an enclosed area with all the windows/doors covered without a respirator mask is just plain idiotic.
He was more concerned about his camera than his own well-being. How stupid!

View attachment 947824
The dude thinks he's invincible!
Haven't had the chance to watch the video, thanks for the screenshot.

This makes me so sad!
Dude! You're gonna die if you go on like this.. think of those little munchkins! :cry:
I'm sure his comment section is full of people yelling at him for not wearing a mask!

Reactions: 17
I'm so sorry to hear that about your son. I really hate seeing Dan not using proper safety equipment, especially since he has small boys...what sort of bad example is he setting for them? It's not worth your life to have your mustache on view for your vlog while spraying paint indoors, especially when you can mitigate the effects of inhaling airborne particulates by wearing a respirator.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I also think it's the annual Scotland trip.. to see her friend and god daughter... But wasn't that a thing that she did only with Nic? I mean, Marie never goes with them (which is bonkers! To let your husband travel with his former love every year!)

If SJ takes snorts with her, I guess I have to be the first to admit their relationship is as strong as it can be... and he's not going anywhere 😢

My Christmas miracle is that Potts got drunk, took SJ aside, and said, "we're all laughing at you and Snorts, you can do better."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I remember Teabag saying in one of his videos that his arrangement with Bully was that the revenue from Doing it ourselves was split 50/50 between them as it was Michaels work but Billys home that featured
I think I would definitely remember if Teabag had said something about splitting his revenue with Biffy. Would you mind showing the receipts because I think you have presented a false memory.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
:unsure: :coffee: Dan needs different "content". Although funny, he is a typical man, not a chatter, so it will have to be content of things being done, rather than talked about. His humour is great, but his vlogs are not at the moment. Nati will have a lot of haters now, and a lot of ill wishers. She has someone many would want, Ann Marie is an 8, she's a 6.5. out of ten, in my opinion. Looks that is. But, of course personality is more important. Would Trotter not match the criteria for vulnerable narcs? I ask you with the knowledge. I don't feel sorry for him, rat. SJ and Phillip are well matched. As much as people think they will split, I don't. I predict Ann Marie & Nati will end up running the show at Lalande, SJ & Phillip will move on to Venice. The old troll singing was horrific, IJ is a very scary old lady. Bet she knows where bodies are burried. Can I just add, as a final thing, those awful wooden structures in front of the Chateau are a mistake. Grand mistake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Dan please check with Google so you use punctuation correctly.
Your weird if you like it... You're ....
Im going to film school... I'm ....
I didnt.. I didn't

There is a book called 'Eats, shoots and Leaves'
Thank you! I'm a grammar nazi and it drives me crazy. I actually went to the author of 'Eats, shoots and Leaves' talk when she was in my city.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Haven't had the chance to watch the video, thanks for the screenshot.

This makes me so sad!
Dude! You're gonna die if you go on like this.. think of those little munchkins! :cry:
I'm sure his comment section is full of people yelling at him for not wearing a mask!
It is sad especially when people think too highly of themselves, believing they're invincible.
I hope he has good life insurance for the future of the kids.

Here's a sampling....

Deb Shaw

2 hours ago
I want you to let us know tomorrow how many comments you get about not wearing a mask or eye protection while using the sprayer. Looks great. I like white walls so I can use artwork, photos, or other hangings to create the room. It’s much easier to change up your space that way.

zander8018

3 hours ago
Spraying paint without a mask can damage your lungs severely.... Keep Safe Dan

Stephanie Waters

54 minutes ago
I am NOT happy that you were more concerned for your camera than for your lungs. Dammit Dan, take care of yourself! We need you for a very long time to come! Flaming weed wands & all!

LaReyne
3 hours ago
Mate. FACEMASK. From a person with umpteen painters and decorators in the family.

Donna Cooper

39 minutes ago
Please wear a mask/respirator and safety goggles! Personal protection is so important to keep your lungs and eyes safe! Love from California

Willow Bend

22 minutes ago
!! DAN - PLEASE, HEALTH & SAFETY 1ST !!!! respirator, goggles, hard hat and safety boots - ALWAYS!!

Marilyn Burke
2 hours ago
The same particles getting into the camera are getting into your lungs. Just thinking of your health. Nag, nag,nag.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m so sorry to hear that. I have a good friend who was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma. He was monitored for several years until they needed to intervene medically. He had chemotherapy to destroy the cancer in his blood (and his immune system), then his cancer free bone marrow was harvested and saved. Once he recovered, he received a bone marrow transplant with his own bone marrow (to prevent rejection). It’s a long, difficult journey…I know it will be hard, but wishing your son the best.
He might be able to claim part of the settlement that the makers of Roundup are offering if he ever used the product. My biological father died from multiple myleoma, he piloted helicopters in Vietnam that were spraying Monsanto's Agent Orange in jungles. Thankfully treatment has advanced from when he had it and I'm pleased your friend was able to survive.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He seems to be completely irresponsible.. It also bothers me how his little boy managed to walk to the studio, let himself in, and turn on the tap to flood the room! My money is on Annalise sabotaged it!
I don't understand why he needs all that room for a editing room ( fyi, professionally they are dark rooms without windows ) but it has a nice airy look to it, it would be great for a hair salon for Annalise. It's just a nice amount of space to have one client.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
hmmm, all your Danfending ... me thinks you're Paula Rowe!!!! (I'm teasing!!)
He’s a bloody VIP -
established months ago !!!!

Clara went into protection- will defo defend 😈
against
a 3 posting or a 113 posting….
Can smell the bang of desperation off the postings

Established I like his work - his cheeky chappy ways … he’s trying and completing in the same Calander year !!!
That’s an achievement 🏆

I’ve never 👎 ever slagged anyone off from trying to educate themselfs in their careers…
establishing a new career at ANY age .. not easy

Those that lie on their backs or shag their way to a position of table laying

I’ll Take the piss out of them 24/7
And enjoy myself same time
Peace out ✌
😈
M

Caption this :: mommy trying out being WOKE with the kids
image.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, which is one good reason for him to protect as many grey cells as possible. I am constantly appalled by the lack of health and safety measures by all associated with the shitoo. They are just waiting for someone to get hurt. Armoire should know better with his woodworking background, but he too gets caught up in dangerous practices, i.e,. hanging out the bucket of the digger. Silly Selmar is one of the worst offenders sawing all that stone without a respirator. Plus he smokes, or used to before his reformation to please the pure Miss Tati. He probably sneaks a fag or two along with some ham sandwiches and a beer while Tati is busy making corsets.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't understand why he needs all that room for a editing room ( fyi, professionally they are dark rooms without windows ) but it has a nice airy look to it, it would be great for a hair salon for Annalise. It's just a nice amount of space to have one client.
That's a great point! It would be a great hair salon. I know that the vlogs are probably bringing in around €1400-2000 a month but you're right, he just needs a small dark area to edit!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That's a great point! It would be a great hair salon. I know that the vlogs are probably bringing in around €1400-2000 a month but you're right, he just needs a small dark area to edit!
He just needs a desk and a comfy chair in a dark corner of the house. Whatever space that Annalise had wanted to keep for a laundry/storage area would be perfect for him.

Reactions: 9
You're thinking about developing old timey films... that's what requires a dark room.
Otherwise a work space that you spend plenty of time in everyday needs to be nice and roomy and airy. Even Phillip (fleurie) who is a professional film maker has a similar studio for his work.

Annalise has said before that she doesn't have time for full time hair dressing and only takes the odd job that comes her way ( 2 small kids and all!)

Dan is obviously trying to better himself, learn new skills, and find other revenue streams... I don't see anything wrong with that!

Now if only he tries not to kill himself in the process... :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.