The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the green line stops in June. Does this mean he hasn't been paid anything since then? If so why?
No, in June he decided to hide the monetary amount he gets. SJ has left hers public, but Dan, the Fleuries, (as examples) have also hidden the amount they get per month. He's still getting money .... sadly.

If I wasn’t already sick of the geese, I am now after Selmar filmed them and just muttered for several minutes before filming himself cutting branches and other mundane tasks or filming canned goods whilst describing it as local produce.

I can’t decide who I think is going to progress toward filming themselves on the toilet first. Selmar or Billy?

Th geese do have more personality than both Selmar and Tatyana combined though.

Starting to think that the reason Tatty’s B&B doesn’t have many reviews might be that no one could get to the doors through all those branches.

Edit: I noticed that Tatymar have been filming in the guesthouse for a lot of their videos as if that’s where they live, which would be a bit odd if they actually live in the main house.
I said to my partner that they might be doing it to try to drive a bit of business toward the the place from YouTube. Funnily enough, he name-dropped it in the video today.

I see you. And the back of your dog’s head.
Gurl, you still watching Dulmar? You do not have to punish yourself like that! Nothing you've done in this life deserves that sort of beating!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think the cottage was supposed to give Perthetick content for vlogs and he does get to live there rent free, I wouldn’t be surprised if Gwen was the one who paid for Sean’s work on the cottage, what started out as a good idea turned sour as per usual MPK cocked it up.

I agree if you can’t afford a horse don’t buy one, or here’s an idea get a job, let face it she did use to work at the wedding events for Dick and Angel so she obviously knows how to do an honest days work
Did she not work in Paris at some point in the earlier vlogs?

Reactions: 1
And I can't believe that Annaliese doesn't tell him to protect himself so it means that he won't listen to her at all? Or are they both just careless or ignorant?
Dan and Amaury remind me of my dad, and a lot of "guys guys" I know, who just dig their feet in and are stubborn about not using protective gear or doing things safely. My dad was the nicest kindness man, but when it came to being careful doing a job, didn't matter how much my mom or us kids would say something he continued doing it in a risky fashion. It's like they think it is unmanly or something strange. Men can be so weird, or stupid, which ever word you're okay with using!

Reactions: 31
Anothe jem
Nope, a friend is coming to stay for the whole of January, so he or she will have the task of holding down the dump until SJ returns. I have not received confirmation yet, but my guess would be her Dutch friend Kim with or without her professor husband Imar and their kid. She used to fill in the gaps at the HMN before, when milady was on one of her extended vacations...
Don't think you're alone in this, 5 min in and I just had to fast forward. It's crass.
You have to fast foward as it's like groundhog day... same rubbish being cooed over.. more cheap jewellery, more jumpers, more glasses... more clothes..😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 11
Yeah, and like Selmar chipping away at those stone tiles without a mask!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
...yeah...Sadie is another con artist...but still had a late night viewing of the paddock as it came across my feed.

...honestly...watching that beautiful horse run was a gorgeous sight...❤...some divine work was right there in that exquisite animal...
...you could just tell...queenie wanted nothing more than to keep on going and never look back...
Run queenie run....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lots of Dan the man bashing

Phillips flog and his gremlin
BegerMETHERICK - taking a hocking of late
Ed the bore …3 posts n blew their wad …

List is endless
Yawn 🥱

Philipa of land nostril 👃 should be included on the list

Leaste dan has work done n completed ✅

hmmm, all your Danfending ... me thinks you're Paula Rowe!!!! (I'm teasing!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FRK, is living her best life. This does cast doubt on her lost girl narrative.
The garland is tasteful. That's the only positive thing I will say.

View attachment 946849View attachment 946847View attachment 946845

...and then there is Ruthy... I'm not sure she's living her best life???

@ruthywriter
1 hour ago
Really cold today ❄❄❄ so fantasising about sunshine and balmy weather. P.S got some seriously exciting book news that I’ll be able to reveal soon ❤
Oh frig, I'm older than Ma-reee's mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Delighted- your still displaying you ability to keep learning …. 😂😂

Displaying your incessant insecurities about not been able to keep up however - I find a false statement
You have no problem posting bitchy comments 😂😂😂😂

No matter - 😈
Oh Mojo.. hot hot hot 🔥😘

• Haha
Reactions: 1
OK, Danfenders and fans, don't shoot me...
but spray painting in an enclosed area with all the windows/doors covered without a respirator mask is just plain idiotic.
He was more concerned about his camera than his own well-being. How stupid!

dan12.png

The dude thinks he's invincible!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
This charity functions in KENYA only, a country in Africa. I do hope some of the UK Royals are supporting them. :)
Oh, that is because she links with other people doing different work (I have been following her on Instagram). When you donate you can select what charity branch you want the money to go to. I was not sure if all of them were in Kenya (they might be), so I just said Africa to be sure.

Reactions: 3
My mum sometimes gave the early warning signal, but usually if her shoe got thrown was a completely stealth maneuver. She was more apt to belt me with something already in her hand, like a hairbrush, if she gave the early warning signal. I wasn't a bad kid, I just pushed her buttons because I liked winding her up. ;)
My mother had a belt of my father's, that she hung on a towel rack in the kitchen. It was put there, I believe, as a threat. Not liking threats, I threw it behind an upright,(heavy), piano never to be found, until she moved!.....and we were grown up, and away! By the way she was a petite little lady.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly. And while he’s bitter and resentful about Angel “ripping him off,” his own brother is “ripping him off” as we speak. MPK raising money and doing all this work on the cottage…but the real beneficiaries are Gwen and Billy. He cut himself a bad deal with Angel, and he’s set himself up in a bad deal with Gwen and Billy. At some point (if not already) he’s going to resent it…just like he resents the stupid mistake he made with Angel.
I remember Teabag saying in one of his videos that his arrangement with Bully was that the revenue from Doing it ourselves was split 50/50 between them as it was Michaels work but Billys home that featured

• Wow
Reactions: 15
but spray painting in an enclosed area with all the windows/doors covered without a respirator mask is just plain idiotic.

View attachment 947824
I see this with men I know. They think because they are outside spray painting they don’t need a mask when I can smell it from 20 meters away.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

View attachment 947824

totally .... and I thought he said one time that he and Annalise both have asthma .... don't quote me, but I have a niggling that he said something like that when they went to get their first vax ...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I remember Teabag saying in one of his videos that his arrangement with Bully was that the revenue from Doing it ourselves was split 50/50 between them as it was Michaels work but Billys home that featured
Wow! I don’t remember hearing that! Ol’ Billy is raking it in! Half of MPK’s YouTube revenue, cottage getting fixed up for free, and revenue from his own channel (The Pethericks). As if he needs the extra money! Nice way to “stick it” to your brother, Billy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She wants to donate their left over chocolate to food bank? So F%43ing nice of her!
She can easily get into some sort of agreement with local food bank, or shelter or soup kitchen (idk if there is one in the villages around them) or whatever to donate all the vegetables they grow and don't eat, to them!

A friend of mine lives in Vancouver Southlands (which is an equestrian community with lots of land) She has a large greenhouse and vegetable garden, and loves to take care of them. She ends up with tonnes of fruits and vegetables and herbs every season that her 4 person family can't eat. So she takes them to local shelters and gives to their kitchens...

But our crappy-lan can't comprehend doing actual acts of kindness... only things that at the end, benefit her!
That's not who she is... she's only about having a good time... showing off... and using people to make herself look good! She's certainly not interested in the local community.. hasn't been for 16 or 17 yrs she's been there! Horrid woman

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.