The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think the whole look at our adventures thing the other week was a reaction to Rosie maybe doubting if this upcoming trip was a good idea. I had a refluxy baby and honestly I think going on holiday would have broken me !

Reactions: 4
I got sent a You Gov poll today about weaning, in particular how much pressure I think there is from social media to wean in a certain way, how much advice I take from social media etc. Interesting timing!
it must be harder being a parent to babies and toddlers now. mine were bought up in a world before BLW and social media and it was still hard work but we had less pressure from outside sources and asked friends and family for advise.

Reactions: 5
Haha they are mad! I can see why they might have downgraded from travelling in Australia to 2 weeks on a package holiday in Mexico, but they're still mad.

Good luck with that Joe, I don't know who you are trying to prove anything to, you don't need to pretend your life is perfect. We all know what it's like having a tiny baby, and it must be horrific with an 18 month old on top of that (I have one 18 month old and he is hard work enough on his own!) You can just say it you know, no one will think any less of you (except us lot - we will all be drowning in schadenfreude!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really don’t care if they breast or bottle
Feed but to me Marley being in pain and unsettled just shows that you can’t just switch around between breast and bottle milk like they have !! A newborn is permanently attached to the breast in my experience.This also help mum produce the correct amount of milk etc .. They made out its so easy having a breast fed newborn look Rosie can go out all day and night on a boozy brunch and it’s all great ! Making the rest of us feel like failures ! But now they are reaping the consequences of it in my opinion!

Reactions: 21
She’s hardly touched that salmon pasta. Yep she’s almost two and you can tell. Go indie!

I find it so strange that he has bought out a well weaning book whilst going through weaning. Of what’s worked for him... but has it worked for him? He will not truly know until Indie gets older. It’s so strange.

Reactions: 11
I definitely think the whole look at our adventures thing the other week was a reaction to Rosie maybe doubting if this upcoming trip was a good idea. I had a refluxy baby and honestly I think going on holiday would have broken me !
I went on a 3 day UK break with my reflux baby and had an emotional breakdown on the last day 😅 good luck to them...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I went away for two weeks when my little one was 5 weeks old. It was all booked before we knew she was coming so had to go. I felt so vulnerable at times and just hated not being in my own space. She was a very easy baby too and no issues with her so I can’t imagine it with a more needy baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Haha they are mad! I can see why they might have downgraded from travelling in Australia to 2 weeks on a package holiday in Mexico, but they're still mad.

Good luck with that Joe, I don't know who you are trying to prove anything to, you don't need to pretend your life is perfect. We all know what it's like having a tiny baby, and it must be horrific with an 18 month old on top of that (I have one 18 month old and he is hard work enough on his own!) You can just say it you know, no one will think any less of you (except us lot - we will all be drowning in schadenfreude!)
Yes I feel like he is trying to prove your life doesn't change when you have a baby ? Which everyone who has had a baby knows is BS and is unfair to those who don't who will believe him.

I think they got super lucky with Indie being an easy baby and haven't got so lucky this time.

I saw on his Wean account that he posts kids exercise videos on YouTube. I am all for kids being active...but I feel like Joe is so disordered that him promoting those isn't good. Kids can be active in sports or dance etc. Or just being kids.

Reactions: 8
Joe, if you are having to exercise at 2am... There isn't "always time"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And then he was shovelling toast and marmalade in his gob. Strange man.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Exercising at 2am is not normal.

and you can tell it’s not by the video. That may be the most unenthusiastic burpee I’ve ever seen him do. He just looks tired and like he can’t be bothered. And he’s so knackered he can barely talk, he’s slurring his words like he’s drunk.

and then follows it with toast and half the jar of marmalade. What’s the point? Just go to bed!

Reactions: 14
Haven’t commented in a while as I’ve stopped following but thought I’d have a nosey to see if he’s still fuckin nuts... work our at 2am, still feeding Indie way passed her bed time l, still not giving her a standard toddler meal of chicken nugs and chips or a simple pasta bolegnese, still does not understand that as a father of two including a newbie he will get very little quality sleep. Jeeez the man needs to sort his life out and grow up! So does his Mrs!

I bought a body coach programme back during black Friday (a friend did it and iw.as impressed with her results) and I'm now wondering can I return it? 🤔🤔
He doesn't practice what he preaches, hes obsessed with exercise and binging.
Joe we know you read here why not be a normal person with a normal relationship with food and exercise for a week. Work out the recommended amount, dont binge then exercise and stop putting your sweaty face on insta 🤢

Reactions: 6
Ive always had a huge dislike of this guy . . Loooong before his kiddies came along. All that broccoli "tree" shite and "boshing" it all in the pan . .
Yuk Yuk Yuk . .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.