The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were Rosie I would be RAGING at my husband dropping sweat all over my lovely cream carpets, in my living room that he’s dismantled at midnight, whilst I’m managing two under two, and not even getting a slice of toast and marmalade brought to me in bed! Pillock.

Reactions: 11
He really is a dick. That child will have major problems with food, leave her alone. He seems to go out and binge on utter crap...so do I but I’m a middle aged fat woman that doesn’t preach to lots of folk and take their cash for something I’m not!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good luck to any of on this morning's flight to Cancun 😬 Annoyingly I bet they get it easy 🙄

Reactions: 3
He’s deleted everything from last night off his story 😧 Or was the 2am workout the night before? I’m late lol

Wow his parenting advice this morning is ground-breaking. Pack ipad, snacks and toys for your toddler on a flight. Stop the press lol- who knew you could do this?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Wow his parenting advice this morning is ground-breaking. Pack ipad, snacks and toys for your toddler on a flight. Stop the press lol- who knew you could do this?!
My eldest is almost 7 and I don’t know how I managed to keep him alive before all of Joe’s amazing parenting advice! 🙄 what a knobber!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He has ballsed up there too, everyone knows you pack it all in a backpack so you're hands free for the airport!

Reactions: 12
Can't wait to see him looking totally fucked both during and after his holiday. Because if you're a parent you know that going away with kids isn't really a holiday, it's just parenting in a different location. And it's not going to be as easy for him to just duck off and leave Rosie to it when they're away - or will it be? I for one can't wait to find out.

Reactions: 13
Can't wait to see him looking totally fucked both during and after his holiday. Because if you're a parent you know that going away with kids isn't really a holiday, it's just parenting in a different location. And it's not going to be as easy for him to just duck off and leave Rosie to it when they're away - or will it be? I for one can't wait to find out.
He will deffo leave Rosie at the hotel or wherever they are staying. No mountain climbing for Marley!

Reactions: 4
He will deffo leave Rosie at the hotel or wherever they are staying. No mountain climbing for Marley!
but Joe will be packing his flip flops tho and a flimsy sling - perfect climbing wear (as evidenced with Indie on holiday)

We haven’t seen Rosie much recently. I suspect she is absolutely knackered doing the lion’s share of parenting those two babies, and also all the organising/packing for this ridiculous trip will have fallen on her shoulders.
Why on earth are they going to Cancun? I have baby twins and I find that going on holiday with them isn’t actually a holiday; it’s just looking after babies in a different place and it’s exhausting! Good luck to them 😬

Reactions: 8
Imagine seeing a toddler and a newborn getting on the plane to sit beside you 🙈 Hope they are not sat beside some honeymooners 😆 put them off for life 😂

Seriously taking a toddler and older children on a plane and sharing the load with my husband was bad enough. 11 hours where you each have a baby 😱 even if she has her own seat will still be hard work !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.