The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is indie nearly 2? First roast dinner wtf

And it’s not even some meat it’s nut roast course it is
My youngest (out of 4) basically went from boob to roast dinner, no actual joke. And if o was his SIL, posting the food I cooked and then saying it wasnt a success I'd have smashed the plate in his face. He is so out of touch with every day family life its unbelievable. And I actually liked the guy 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
You're supposed to expose them as much variety before the age of one, but he seems to have quite limited her, alot of the meals he serves looks the same and have the same basic ingredients. He said she did well but she ate a Yorkshire pudding and a little bit of roast potato. I know toddlers can easily have off days, but I think she's not used to seeing dinners like that and is used to chopped up pasta, rice etc with all the ingredients mixed up together.
i find it a bit odd that him and rosie used to go out for huge roast lunches & neither of the thought to ask for a side plate so they could make a little dinner for Indie

Reactions: 8
My nearly 2 year will woof down a Yorkshire before I’ve even plated up. How has Indie not had a roast dinner before?! bleeping bizzare

Reactions: 9
Maybe it’s because Gousto don’t gift him roast dinners 🥴

Roasts are such family dinners, none of his dinners scream family meals whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've just watched a video on Facebook of him giving a speech at a university, and at one time he really seems to have been a genuine guy who worked hard and got lucky.

Its such a shame that people become famous and it goes to their heads so much. He's so up his own backside now it's unreal. Going on Instagram to give everyone life and relationship advice like he's some sort of guru, not just a PT who came up with some good clean eating recipes.

My favourite part from the last thread was when he posted about how amazing his marriage is, and bestowed on us all his pearls of wisdom for a perfect relationship. Including the most important teaching: we shouldn't be jealous of his perfect marriage, we should be inspired by it instead.

A touching and poignant message, you'll all agree.

He has been married since June 2019, so after 7 months of marriage he clearly has considerable experience in this area.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The before and after videos of her plate with an evaluation of how much she has eaten... He says they are all relaxed about eating but Indie is hearing her dad’s reaction to every meal time like it’s a test.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
The before and after videos of her plate with an evaluation of how much she has eaten... He says they are all relaxed about eating but Indie is hearing her dad’s reaction to every meal time like it’s a test.
He will be examining her nappy contents soon to see how much Kale she has ingested all whilst listening to calming music 🎶
They are the most unrelaxed parents I’ve seen around mealtimes !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor thing she just wanted to play and he had to get the last bit of food in her gob like he'd "won"! Even when she's playing he is filming her every move, put your phone away man!

Reactions: 5
He will be examining her nappy contents soon to see how much Kale she has ingested all whilst listening to calming music 🎶
They are the most unrelaxed parents I’ve seen around mealtimes !!
Not her nappy - she’s now using a potty don’t you know? Joe announced it to all his followers on a story. MUST SHARE EVERYTHING!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
They definitely seem to be having a harder time with Marley than they did with Indie.

I wonder how just remaining calm is working for him now ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve got an 8 month old and a roast dinner I find the easiest thing to give to her. She loves all of it. His weaning advice really is actual bull. Feed your baby the same old slop over and over again and then eventually in a years time when you present her with a normal family meal she won’t actually know what to do with it.
Its terrible that people like him and SR Nutrition are allowed to go round dishing out such terrible advice and giving parents unrealistic expectations.

Reactions: 15
I’ve got an 8 month old and a roast dinner I find the easiest thing to give to her. She loves all of it. His weaning advice really is actual bull. Feed your baby the same old slop over and over again and then eventually in a years time when you present her with a normal family meal she won’t actually know what to do with it.
Its terrible that people like him and SR Nutrition are allowed to go round dishing out such terrible advice and giving parents unrealistic expectations.
It's the fact as well that his child is still on a weaning journey. How is he actually allowed to then publish a book about it without having the actual experience behind him! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Latest post....we often get asked why Indie doesn’t eat meat.....so obvious they read here
Also he is such a contradiction, claims they’re trying to eat less and yet every meal out he shows is a burger/steak/roast beef dinner....jumping on a bandwagon there

Reactions: 15
Latest post....we often get asked why Indie doesn’t eat meat.....so obvious they read here
Also he is such a contradiction, claims they’re trying to eat less and yet every meal out he shows is a burger/steak/roast beef dinner....jumping on a bandwagon there
He’s always choosing a big old greasy beef burger when he’s out! Smarmy twit!

Reactions: 7
Both my kids went from boob to food, no mashing or pureeing, just personal choice I know. However, they got a huge range of food by age 1. From curry to custard, from strawberries to sausages. I checked sugar and salt and kept it within reason. I never said to eat more or analysed it. In my experience children learn from watching adults and how they relate to food. Indie is getting such mixed messages she must be really confused?

Reactions: 12
He just wants to make sure more people buy his book, he’s worried people might think it’s veggie.

Reactions: 6
So he’s turned their living room into a ‘studio’ and also has a separate gym in their house. Why can’t he film in the gym? Where are the family supposed to relax? He just comes across as so immature and selfish.
(I think this is my first post on this thread but I’ve been getting more and more annoyed with the Joe Show recently so have been lurking a while! Hi 👋🏻)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.