The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that - where are they going to sit and relax now?!
He’s loaded why not build an outhouse/ big cabin space where he can go and do his workouts so he’s still at home but it’s a separate space?! Then he can have the doors open so he’s not sweating cobs. Makes sense It’s not like he uses much room he’s only lickle 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So he’s turned their living room into a ‘studio’ and also has a separate gym in their house. Why can’t he film in the gym? Where are the family supposed to relax? He just comes across as so immature and selfish.
(I think this is my first post on this thread but I’ve been getting more and more annoyed with the Joe Show recently so have been lurking a while! Hi 👋🏻)
They have a lounge area off their kitchen, the one where they show the naked children 🤦‍♀️

So he’s turned their living room into a ‘studio’ and also has a separate gym in their house. Why can’t he film in the gym? Where are the family supposed to relax? He just comes across as so immature and selfish.
(I think this is my first post on this thread but I’ve been getting more and more annoyed with the Joe Show recently so have been lurking a while! Hi 👋🏻)
Yes I thought this was ridiculous too. Rosie clearly has no backbone if she’s agreed to him taking over half their downstairs.

Reactions: 5
My nearly 2 year will woof down a Yorkshire before I’ve even plated up. How has Indie not had a roast dinner before?! bleeping bizzare
Poor little mite. My 3 yr olds the same 3 or 4 yorkies for him lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would go absolutelt mental if I were Rosie. But, he's her meal ticket. He's such a twit

Love that they went on a playdate today and the mum made good old fashion sandwiches 🙌

She either doesn't follow him or doesn't give a s*"t . Either way she is my new favourite person 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes I thought this was ridiculous too. Rosie clearly has no backbone if she’s agreed to him taking over half their downstairs.
I reckon they will be moving soon. The layout of the house we have seen makes me guess there would only be two bedrooms upstairs ? (Unless there are 4 floors ?) So I reckon they will be getting a bigger house with big gym etc and more bedrooms. Although it will need to be in bloddy Richmond as we all know how much he loves it. He doesn't mention it much though 🤪

Also he used to have a gym and kitchen etc to film in his big office before he realised he over estimated how big he would be and had to let all those staff go 🤔

Made the mistake of clicking on his live with the annoying SR nutrition for 1 minute....

he says indie doesn’t “ask” for red meat so shes happy with salmon and cod 🤨... but then says she loves mince... she’s a toddler she can’t really ask, I think he wants to be seen as healthier/ trendy (more veg plant based meals) and she’s suffering because of it with her meals! Bet she’d love some sausages

also says Marley has been struggling with his tummy so he’s been having FORMULA for a couple of days.... healthvisitor is comingtomorrow cus he’s been screaming and unsettled...... he’s kept this quiet I wonder why! He has to act like everything is breezing and he’s so perfect 🤷🏼‍♀️

had to come off after that 😂🤷🏼‍♀️😤

Reactions: 15
Made the mistake of clicking on his live with the annoying SR nutrition for 1 minute....

he says indie doesn’t “ask” for red meat so shes happy with salmon and cod 🤨... but then says she loves mince... she’s a toddler she can’t really ask, I think he wants to be seen as healthier/ trendy (more veg plant based meals) and she’s suffering because of it with her meals! Bet she’d love some sausages

also says Marley has been struggling with his tummy so he’s been having FORMULA for a couple of days.... healthvisitor is comingtomorrow cus he’s been screaming and unsettled...... he’s kept this quiet I wonder why! He has to act like everything is breezing and he’s so perfect 🤷🏼‍♀️

He made a comment the other day about Marley being unsettled after each feed etc and I wondered if he maybe had an allergy. I only say that as my second was diagnosed with a cows milk allergy at 8 weeks old. So I have been dairy free for nearly 6 months. She is allergic to cows milk, soya, oats, peanut. She is usually a very chilled baby when well but last night due to allergic reaction she was up 7 times. Then I started the day early with my preschooler. Then after nights like that joe has the cheek to tell me to push through the tiredness, no excuse for not working out etc 😡 I really hope Marley doesn’t have any allergies but if that’s the case enjoy weaning joe cause your classical music and just be relaxed doesn’t work when your child is screaming in pain from something you have fed them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

i looked at sr nutritions page today ..from what i saw i think it she a vegetarian so i wonder if shes behind it or has advised them as she seems to always comment on his weaning stories.
i hope Marley is ok though ..possibly an allergy but I know a couple of people
whis babies were born a month early whos babies had reflux and they used to be in pain after feeds before it was diagnosed

Reactions: 3
i looked at sr nutritions page today ..from what i saw i think it she a vegetarian so i wonder if shes behind it or has advised them as she seems to always comment on his weaning stories.
i hope Marley is ok though ..possibly an allergy but I know a couple of people
whis babies were born a month early whos babies had reflux and they used to be in pain after feeds before it was diagnosed
SR nutritions son has suspected milk allergy so he is dairy free at the moment so if that was the case with Marley then no doubt joe will think he is a bloody expert 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I reckon they will be moving soon. The layout of the house we have seen makes me guess there would only be two bedrooms upstairs ? (Unless there are 4 floors ?) So I reckon they will be getting a bigger house with big gym etc and more bedrooms. Although it will need to be in bloddy Richmond as we all know how much he loves it. He doesn't mention it much though 🤪

Also he used to have a gym and kitchen etc to film in his big office before he realised he over estimated how big he would be and had to let all those staff go 🤔
he must live in a town house as what you see of the kitchen /dining /family area seems to be all thats down stairs & a front door . he must disturb everyone doing work outs in his upstairs gym

Reactions: 2
he must live in a town house as what you see of the kitchen /dining /family area seems to be all thats down stairs & a front door . he must disturb everyone doing work outs in his upstairs gym
It's at least 3 floors. Kitchen/diner/living in basement, then gym and living room and guessing bedrooms on 3rd. Sounds stalkerish but he has front doors on the basement and ground floor x

Reactions: 2
If Marley does have a milk allergy, the best thing to do is actually carry on breastfeeding but the mum needs to cut out everything baby is allergic to from her diet. The replacement formulas can actually cause as many problems as they solve, as they tend to be really thin so cause reflux, they taste disgusting so baby won’t drink it, problems with weight gain etc...

I can say this from experience having been there

Reactions: 12
I got the impression Charlotte didn't think it was a good idea them switching to formula to solve it but didn't want to say so. That's the thing with all his advice he hasn't actually got to the other end of the baby journey yet so he really doesn't know how things will turn out.

I see they are off on holiday (I was sure he had said Australia ? As someone mentioned about Bush fires on here ? Wonder if they changed it or we just got it wrong ) I wonder how relaxing it's going to be with a 19 month old and a colicy/refluxy baby ?? I can't think of anything worse ! Poor people next to them on the plane 😬 and both of them will have a baby on their knee on the plane that's going to be very awkward to be things from bags, eat etc

Reactions: 3
I got the impression Charlotte didn't think it was a good idea them switching to formula to solve it but didn't want to say so. That's the thing with all his advice he hasn't actually got to the other end of the baby journey yet so he really doesn't know how things will turn out.

I see they are off on holiday (I was sure he had said Australia ? As someone mentioned about Bush fires on here ? Wonder if they changed it or we just got it wrong ) I wonder how relaxing it's going to be with a 19 month old and a colicy/refluxy baby ?? I can't think of anything worse ! Poor people next to them on the plane 😬 and both of them will have a baby on their knee on the plane that's going to be very awkward to be things from bags, eat etc
Hopefully they’ll have had the sense to buy Indie a seat otherwise it’ll be an absolute nightmare with them both with a child on their lap the whole time.
I really don’t understand why people want to go away with tiny babies. It’s hardwork and they can be unpredictable, and there’s no rest.

Switching around their milk (even just different formula brands) can upset their stomach too. My midwife or health visitor told me this when I thought about stopping breastfeeding. Hope they get to the bottom of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.