The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s turned their living room into a ‘studio’ and also has a separate gym in their house. Why can’t he film in the gym? Where are the family supposed to relax? He just comes across as so immature and selfish.
(I think this is my first post on this thread but I’ve been getting more and more annoyed with the Joe Show recently so have been lurking a while! Hi 👋🏻)
he can’t be seen to be working out in his home gym as his whole thing is to be relatable and to show how adaptable his workouts are - anyone can work out in their own living room Etc etc

Reactions: 3
Hopefully they’ll have had the sense to buy Indie a seat otherwise it’ll be an absolute nightmare with them both with a child on their lap the whole time.
I really don’t understand why people want to go away with tiny babies. It’s hardwork and they can be unpredictable, and there’s no rest.
i didnt watch all his stories last night but he looked like he was looking at Mexico! each to their own but i think they are mad to do off grid holidays to a dangerous country with a toddler and a newborn !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand this guy. I did his 90 days plan in the very early day’s, so early that he actually follows me on Instagram because it was when he was doing it all himself. He was relatable back then. A guy my own age promoting healthy eating opposed to a diet or pills and what was then an almost unheard of type of workout. Then it emerged that he had been editing pics (I personally spoke to 2 girls who confirmed he had edited theirs) and I went off him. Then he got bigger and more annoying and I followed him until he got with Rosie. I just can’t stand the endless posts about their relationship and I’m actually an old romantic! Now I see it’s endless posts about the babies. Pick a platform and stick to it!!!!

Reactions: 11
He definitely said they were going to Australia, maybe came to their senses taking two small children on such a long flight. They’re not really going off the beaten track in Mexico, it’ll be 5 star family friendly resorts all the way, and no doubt plenty of shirtless Joe/naked children/Rosie’s body that’s 🔥 for us to look forward to

I like doing his work outs but I think hes a condescending prick. He makes out hes got the perfect life, no troubles or stress but seems like he goes through tit too like us mortals. I'm sick of hearing about his perfect wife and kids. I didnt know about how he controls his little girls food. That's terrible.

The before and after videos of her plate with an evaluation of how much she has eaten... He says they are all relaxed about eating but Indie is hearing her dad’s reaction to every meal time like it’s a test.
yes, this gives me rage. YOU'RE SO CHILL, JOE. Leave the girl in peace and HOT TAKE: sometimes toddlers eat loads, other times you end up chucking it in the bin. It's called being a toddler and your kid's not going to be immune from it. So strap in, with your weird controlling ways around food, it's going to be a real ride.

I reckon they will be moving soon. The layout of the house we have seen makes me guess there would only be two bedrooms upstairs ? (Unless there are 4 floors ?) So I reckon they will be getting a bigger house with big gym etc and more bedrooms. Although it will need to be in bloddy Richmond as we all know how much he loves it. He doesn't mention it much though 🤪

Also he used to have a gym and kitchen etc to film in his big office before he realised he over estimated how big he would be and had to let all those staff go 🤔
did he let a load of staff go? didn't know about this.

Reactions: 6
i didnt watch all his stories last night but he looked like he was looking at Mexico! each to their own but i think they are mad to do off grid holidays to a dangerous country with a toddler and a newborn !
Hey, I live in Mexico. It’s not soooo bad 😆

• Heart
yes, this gives me rage. YOU'RE SO CHILL, JOE. Leave the girl in peace and HOT TAKE: sometimes toddlers eat loads, other times you end up chucking it in the bin. It's called being a toddler and your kid's not going to be immune from it. So strap in, with your weird controlling ways around food, it's going to be a real ride.

did he let a load of staff go? didn't know about this.
Yeah he did a story a few weeks ago I think saying how they used to have the whole floor of his office as he thought they would expand to Europe or something but it didn't work out so now they were back down to a team of 8 or something and he was going into the office to help answer emails as they were busy at Christmas. He made it out as a you live and learn but in reality he must have had to let a lot of staff go. I remember them moving office but at the time he didn't say they were down sizing.

Reactions: 5
Yeah he did a story a few weeks ago I think saying how they used to have the whole floor of his office as he thought they would expand to Europe or something but it didn't work out so now they were back down to a team of 8 or something and he was going into the office to help answer emails as they were busy at Christmas. He made it out as a you live and learn but in reality he must have had to let a lot of staff go. I remember them moving office but at the time he didn't say they were down sizing.
thanks!

Reactions: 1
is he honestly away to the cinema himself? Nothing against going on your own but yet again leaving Rosie at home with 2 Young kids for some “me time”. Marley is unsettled and judging on lack of routine etc indie won’t even have had her dinner yet let alone be ready for bed.

Reactions: 12
He eats a lot of junk for someone who’s trying to sell a lifestyle

Reactions: 13
is he honestly away to the cinema himself? Nothing against going on your own but yet again leaving Rosie at home with 2 Young kids for some “me time”. Marley is unsettled and judging on lack of routine etc indie won’t even have had her dinner yet let alone be ready for bed.
Obscene amount of shite for just him ... massive share bag of popcorn , crispy treats again share size, a whole chocc orange!!! And then needed fizzy sweets from inside!? Binge traits! No wonder he’s looking skinny fat. Also selfish gif what film is so amazing he has to go see on a Tuesday night alone ?! Random selfish wanker.

Reactions: 11
Right I think I’m a bit behind but a few days ago he shared a post about indie not eating meat because they don’t really eat it?

I’ve seen those burgers he rims so what the duck is he talking about?! Just be honest and say you don’t want her to eat it, it’s sweet, she’s your kid you can do what you want. But don’t LIE!
You’re a binge eater Joseph, you do, in many ways have an eating disorder mentality/relationship with food and exercise!
you can’t see this of course but that doesn’t mean it isn’t true!
cant have bread in the house because you will legit eat it all with marmalade and won’t stop until you know it’s gone? Healthy as duck!

Ps - I am no Gillian mckeith with food and will eat my own feelings on a daily basis but I don’t profess to be a guru of food and exercise do i?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

My eldest child would eat a buttered turd! 😂 anything I put in front of him.
his brother would die of starvation before he will eat anything other than the Satan food of Jamie Oliver (nuggets, smiley faces, beans, you know the dance).
i did NOTHING different with them. Cooked, (relatively) healthy meals, offered different (both good and bad) foods and they both turned out this way.
but that’s ok because kids develop their own tastes and I did my best when it counted. im not going to lie awake in a pool of my own sweat because I’ve not managed to get my youngest to eat courgette like haribos.
im more likely to celebrate the little things, you know like everyone getting to bedtime alive, that kind of celebration is more my jam! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve seen those burgers he rims so what the duck is he talking about?! Just be honest and say you don’t want her to eat it, it’s sweet, she’s your kid you can do what you want. But don’t LIE!
You’re a binge eater Joseph, you do, in many ways have an eating disorder mentality/relationship with food and exercise!
cant have bread in the house because you will legit eat it all with marmalade and won’t stop until you know it’s gone? Healthy as duck!
Totally this! He goes on binges, eating loads of sugar and crappy foods (nutritionally-wise), so much. He really doesn't practise what he preaches when it comes to this, especially the double standards he has about what he eats (yum, toast! Burgers! Chocolate! Popcorn!) and what he makes Indie eat (oh look, a fritata with peas in it! some smushed up fish! another fritata!). his binge > restrict > exercise and repeat cycle is not a healthy mindset. He shows off about binging on crap way too often for someone whose job is to educate people on nutrition and fitness. Not a good example for people who come to him who want to lost body fat and may have issues around food IMO

Reactions: 8
Right I think I’m a bit behind but a few days ago he shared a post about indie not eating meat because they don’t really eat it?

Ps - I am no Gillian mckeith with food and will eat my own feelings on a daily basis but I don’t profess to be a guru of food and exercise do i?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

My eldest child would eat a buttered turd! 😂 anything I put in front of him.
his brother would die of starvation before he will eat anything other than the Satan food of Jamie Oliver (nuggets, smiley faces, beans, you know the dance).
i did NOTHING different with them. Cooked, (relatively) healthy meals, offered different (both good and bad) foods and they both turned out this way.
but that’s ok because kids develop their own tastes and I did my best when it counted. im not going to lie awake in a pool of my own sweat because I’ve not managed to get my youngest to eat courgette like haribos.
im more likely to celebrate the little things, you know like everyone getting to bedtime alive, that kind of celebration is more my jam! 😂
buttered turd😂😂😂 your comments have tickled me

• Haha
I got sent a You Gov poll today about weaning, in particular how much pressure I think there is from social media to wean in a certain way, how much advice I take from social media etc. Interesting timing!

They are taking an unsettled baby with reflux / colic, who was born prematurely less than 2 months ago, on a holiday? Are they trying to make life difficult for themselves? That is not going to be a holiday, it’s going to be like an episode of SAS:Who Dares Wins 😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.