The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night's stories just make me feel a bit sad. He was so tired and that video doesn't look like it will make for good content ? I feel like he is pushing himself to far to show he can.

The thing is this is his work and he needs to fit it in like someone who had a deadline and had to stay up late to get it finished. But I don't that is always clear so some people will see that and think they should be staying up till 2.30am to fit in their workouts.

Reactions: 8
“Turn your home into your workout space” duck OFF YOU DAFT PRICK. MY HOME IS MY HOME FOR A REASON.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“Turn your home into your workout space” duck OFF YOU DAFT PRICK. MY HOME IS MY HOME FOR A REASON.
He fails to understand that not everybody has enough space in their home to workout and most people have actual jobs that they need to go to day in, day out and therefore can’t work out at 2am.

Literally never seen somebody preach with such an authority when they are so far removed from normality!!

Reactions: 15
He looks awful this morning. He can't have had much sleep. He is lucky he is off on holiday tomorrow !

Reactions: 7
What on earth was all his Alan Partridge/David Brent tit impressions about on his stories last night? At least he acknowledged his neighbours I suppose, who I'm sure absolutely loved him doing bleeping burpees at 2am. What is wrong with him!!

What on earth was all his Alan Partridge/David Brent tit impressions about on his stories last night? At least he acknowledged his neighbours I suppose, who I'm sure absolutely loved him doing bleeping burpees at 2am. What is wrong with him!!
I seriously think he’s lost the plot. Seems a bit manic nowadays.

Reactions: 10
Maybe I'm being ott but I'm a bit concerned that he might be having a bit of a breakdown while we watch... He doesn't seem well.

Reactions: 10
WHAT THE HECK?! Exercising at 2am is not normal! Would be much better for his health to just go to bed at a normal time and don’t eat the marmalade on toast..
His behaviour screams orthorexic

Reactions: 11
Maybe I'm being ott but I'm a bit concerned that he might be having a bit of a breakdown while we watch... He doesn't seem well.
First time commenting on this thread but he seems really manic and obsessive at the moment and I think you are right. The exercise is crazy but his binge eating, sweets, burgers etc is much more than before the baby was born. Plus all of these solo trips, biking, cinema etc. All those hundreds of posts about his 'story with Rosie'. Its all a bit much.

Reactions: 12
I guess he’s got himself into a complete downward spiral. He’s eating sugary crap because he’s so tired. He’s so tired because he stays up late to work out because he’s eaten so much sugary crap...

I know personally when I get home I want to slob out, cook, relax, keep it chilled, the gym is a different atmosphere it gets me going. I like to do classes then I know I’ve got an hour to myself and I can’t leave in the gym. Of course we’re all different but I don’t want to mix my home with sweaty workouts, we can’t all have a home gym like him, of course I get it’s convenience for ppl but just doesn’t work for me!
Agree he is desperately doing these workouts before Mexico what’s the big rush? Hes minted, he’s gonna burn himself out soon. Also worry about them taking such a small baby to Mexico!

He’s very manic, did he need to go to mclarens today or could he have filmed his workouts then?! Defo has ADHD and other issues.

If he was my husband I would be mad at him for not managing his time better. Away in skiing weekends, bike trips, solo cinema trips, organising mass hill sprints and trips to Maclearn but he has run out of time to film the workouts he needs to put on his you tube channel - the thing that earns his money ?

Exercising at 2am is not normal.

and you can tell it’s not by the video. That may be the most unenthusiastic burpee I’ve ever seen him do. He just looks tired and like he can’t be bothered. And he’s so knackered he can barely talk, he’s slurring his words like he’s drunk.

and then follows it with toast and half the jar of marmalade. What’s the point? Just go to bed!
There is something wrong with him, he def needs to speak to someone as he is like "there is always time." No, Joe, there isn't. Exercising at 2 am is absurd and only someone OBSESSED would even think to do it then.

Exercising at 2am is not normal.

and you can tell it’s not by the video. That may be the most unenthusiastic burpee I’ve ever seen him do. He just looks tired and like he can’t be bothered. And he’s so knackered he can barely talk, he’s slurring his words like he’s drunk.

and then follows it with toast and half the jar of marmalade. What’s the point? Just go to bed!
He exercises, binges, restricts, exercise, repeat.

If he was my neighbour, I'd be complaining. Imagine living below him.

He looks like he has got manic eyes.

Reactions: 4
He goes on constant jollies and then does his actual job at 2am. If I was his wife I would resent him so much right now whilst I’m dealing with the kids all day.

Reactions: 8
Actually, if he says he’s taken EVERYTHING out of his lounge to show how relatable he is and how you don’t need a gym to work out... surely that shows how unrelatable he is?! Because I really don’t know anyone who would go to that much effort.

If he wanted to make himself look relatable, he could preface his video with one of those speedy time lapse things of him pushing his sofas back, picking up toys, rolling up the rug etc like the rest of us have to to make enough space

Reactions: 14
Wonder how much of his cash he invested in to Gusto? He obviously still has plenty of cash but I get the feeling he may have lost an awful lot as well.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.