Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rlulu67

I’ve stopped feeling sorry for Rosie and think she’s 100% to blame too ... on the live videos she seems as devoid of parenting skills and weird as he is!

Reactions: 18
My youngest is 5. He is clawing at the bit the second he leaves school and wants to know what’s to eat. If I’ve not had time to make something it’s got to be something quick or easy because he is so hungry!!
So indie is up from 7.30 ish and eats her last meal at 8pm. So in 12.5 hours she’s given three things and no snacks.
why does he not give her her evening meal at 5 like normal kids and then offer her supper at 8?

no because it doesn’t fit into his routine of them eating their evening meal and sharing a fucking gin together with weird music in the background.
give the kid an iPad, a birds eye fish finger and a couple of birds eye potato waffles joe 😂

she will end up being like a girl I went to school with. Her family were really strict about what she was allowed to eat. They controlled everything to the letter. She rebelled the minute she left high school and was literally mainlining fucking E numbers and beige foods because she felt like she had missed out.
A little bit of something isn’t a bad thing.

• Haha
I found it utterly bizarre he’s saying Marley is up every 2/3 hours in the night because he’s not feeling great, how by kid 2 hasn’t it clicked yet that that’s what tiny babies do normally?!?

Persephonehasreturned

This nostalgia trip is starting to look awfully like emotionally abusive gaslighting on his part.

He’s sharing with the world something that feels like it should be very private, to me at least.

It’s the relationship saving equivalent of proposing in public because you suspect otherwise she would say no. Joe is putting it all online for the happy reactions of the massive to convince Rosie to stay “c’mon babe, everyone thinks our relationship is awesome. YES BOIII”

• Sad

Chablis1

VIP Member
He loves ‘sharing’ a G&T with Rosie over dinner. Mate, I’d need more than a shared drink to cope living with him

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Han___

He says in the story the gas came on 3 days ago but Indie still wants to bathe in the baby bath (I don't usually watch his stories with sound tbf!). And yeah you can hear her in the background crying and saying the water is too hot. Toddlers can be like that sometimes though, hopefully Rosie wouldn't be that stupid 😕
Meh I reckon Rosie is that stupid, fucking idiots the both of them. Joe has reached ultimate prick levels with the guitar playing before bed, probably be preaching to the rest of us that it’s it’s to find the time

• Haha

Spanielears

This man has the strangest priorities.
Will pay for night in hotel with his most likely still bleeding wife.
Will not go to a hotel with his very young family when they have no heating or hot water for days on end.

Han___

Is he really planning a sexy night away 🤢. Am I in the minority that 4 weeks after having a baby it was literally the last thing on my mind

Claudius43

Totally off topic but does anyone else imagine he is very much the man who likes “bitty” (little Britain reference)? Surprised he didn’t try to be funny like “Marley likes the boob, just like his daddy, yes boiii” because I wouldn’t put it past him

• Haha

Yoy114

Chatty Member
Yeah I thought the same you can have no idea what your kid will be like in 5 years let alone 25 🙈

Also I'm pretty sure all the posts are Rosie this weekend so that was her.

Also posted about a G&T - I'm pretty sure she can't be breastfeeding at this point ?? (I would have one drink when I was breastfeeding but not when they were this small and could feed at any point only if I knew I wouldn't be feeding for a while)

Also noticed she used 👌 as well 🙈

Come on Rosie we want to be on your side help us out 😜
Breastfeeding and not drinking is a myth. It's perfectly safe to drink and feed. The only possible danger is actually suffocating the baby if you're drunk. You would have to drink yourself into a coma to have it effect the milk/baby. Been doing lots of research into it.recently. wouldn't like Rosie to be judged for this

albob29

Love how he ends the whole thing but announcing hes going away for the weekend on a skiing trip! 😂

• Haha

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
Good grief I've just caught up on the rest of the throwback... Yep she miscarriaged the first baby which is awful. But the way he just revealed it to his followers. What if she didn't even tell her family? I feel bad for Rosie.
I’ve just been and had half a listen to his podcast for Giovanni fletchers happy mum happy baby- he says they lost it then so think it was common knowledge, he said they didn’t dwel on it as 2 months later she was preg with indie. He contradicts himself so much in that- how he leads such a private life and he doesn’t want to bombard insta with preachy parenthood stories and also how he wants to keep his baby’s milestones private... now his baby’s can’t even fart without him uploading a story! You’ve let yourself down joe! And also I did respect him for kinda keeping Rosie out of his celeb lifestyle but he’s just gone and forced it down our throats with 100 private pics! Look at meeeee my wife’s so fertile and stunning, look how much we travelled and look how easy it is! Really really arrogant prick move! If anyone wants to feel sick listen to that post cast it’s infuriating 😂

• Haha

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
"I love travelling with you because i can spend every minute of the day with you"....controlling asshole alert!

havinalol

He can't really win can he, I mean I don't like the bloke at all especially how he feeds and acts towards his daughter but I don't think you can criticise him for eating like a normal person, showing that you do trip up on diets and stuff. Would people rather he pretended he ate clean and did everything perfect 24/7? I doubt it
I think it's the let me feed my daughter lentils and quinoa, restrict her diet while I go on mad binges etc that annoys people

Borntorun

VIP Member
If I sent someone a sexy photo whilst they were working away, only for them to repost it on insta I’d be pretty cross

Reactions: 16