Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

a.pain

VIP Member
Ah I hadn't realised 😞😞 that's probably it then x
Yeah she did. And In his podcast with Gi Fletcher he said they never talked or thought about it because these things happen and you have to get over it, and they got pregnant again straight away anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think that’s when I realised he was a massive douche considering he was on a parenting podcast.
Although as soon as he said ‘indies so calm cos Rosie did hypnobirthing and we’re just such chilled out parents’ it all went down from there and I wanted to punch him. I also find his use of the 👌 in his stories rage inducing

Reactions: 19

Spanielears

Dear Joe, just because your toddler ate something once you can’t declare that ‘we know she likes this’. She is a toddler she will change what she likes with the direction of the wind. This is what toddlers do. I hope she does this more and more so you stop being so bloody smug!!!

Cookiesncream

Indie chucking the midget trees on the floor in Waitrose 🤣 yes girl!

• Haha

mrtumble

VIP Member
He doesn't know he is born having indie. He wouldn't be the first person to be lulled into a false sense of security with an easy first baby, but seriously, whining about not getting a full night's sleep in 4 weeks? Get the hell over yourself and stop being such a selfish prick. Support your poor wife instead of sleeping on the sofa, complaining, buggering off to do fun things for yourself and making her go away with you for shagging purposes and leave her tiny baby.

• Heart

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
It’s so damaging the way they’re portraying life with two young kids, one of which is supposedly breastfed. I found breastfeeding so hard and assumed I was doing something wrong because it was so hard, exhausting and painful. They’re making out like a new mum can breastfeed successfully but still have time away from baby...it’s simply not true! Just tell the truth. This is why breastfeeding rates are so low in the UK, no one wants to talk about how all consuming it is.

Reactions: 18

wishes

What’s the point in having children if you’re going to sack them off when they’re so new? I believe it can be beneficial to take a break and come back to them refreshed. But at 4 weeks old? What a way to sabotage breastfeeding too.

View attachment 79478Oh fuck off you noblet!!! Just because a child likes fitness does not mean they will have a better future. It’s not that simple and what about those children who can’t be active? Eurgh can’t stand the sanctimonious twerp.
When people like him tell me want to do it just makes me want to go and eat six cakes in a row tbh. He can get fucked.

• Haha

rosieflowers

VIP Member
I think part of why he never used to share Rosie was because his appeal was as a 'hunky' 😖 PT, like he never used to share his ex at all. Now he wants to be a daddy/ family/ lifestyle blogger obviously he has to sell his relationship with Rosie and the kids as well 🙄

I do think he will struggle to appeal to mums though because a) he's so preachy and condescending and b) he's not a mum/ woman so really doesn't get it, like the excessive pressure to work out, and who's going to take BFing advice from a man?! He's clearly dragging Rosie in for credibility

I also think most mums and women will see straight through his bullshit and see that he's a typical man who prioritises himself (exercise, biking etc) above everything else (sleep/ self care, a tidy home, your partner and your kids), we all know some crap men like that

Last edited:
  • Heart

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Now heres a changed tune.
Sleep is a priority now.
Maybe not out on the bike so much and letting Rosie get a nap in too.

I literally came on to comment about this 😂! Sleep wasn’t a priority when he’s been encouraging new mums to push through the tiredness and exercise - because keeping fit was more important!! Fucking idiot!

Rlulu67

Imagine building your whole career on broccoli then your child chucking it on the floor then refusing to eat it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ladymuckx

I get a “look what you got to do, all because of me” vibe.
This is exactly how I’ve viewed it too. It’s all about what material things he has given her. What opportunities he has given her. So uncomfortable to watch and the trying for a baby after the girls holiday was just weird! I can’t imagine many men suggesting trying for a baby straight after a girls holiday unless they’re controlling and it’s something he wanted to stop happening again.

• Sad

Rlulu67

Guys you’re forgetting, ‘fitness is the most important thing’ ....
Not feeding your kids, ensuring your kids have a routine, getting your heating fixed, tidying your house, sleep or going to work 🙄🙄

• Sad

Clare

VIP Member
E3270A33-0937-4E78-A08E-BD802F338CBB.jpeg

👀👀👀👀👀👀

“Every breath you take, every move you make, I’ll be watching you”

What a weirdo.

• Haha