Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
“Indies favourite thing for breakfast is porridge”

She doesn’t have a choice, that’s the only fucking breakfast she’s offered... such a twat!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Between weeks 2 and 8 I was cluster feeding my baby between 9pm anywhere up to 2am. That is the reality of breastfeeding to build up supply. And if I missed a feed by even a short period of time I'd become engorged and really painful with the occasional blocked duct. Going out for brunch was the last thing on my mind, surviving the sleep deprivation was 😂 I feel for new mums watching him and Rosie because none of it is steeped in the actual reality of being a family with a newborn.

Sven

VIP Member
I cannot believe that poor child has lunch at 3 and then dinner at 7-8?! My toddler would be screaming with hunger if I did that. Your CHILDREN COME FIRST NOT YOUR FITNESS.

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
I’ve just discovered this JW discussion and I’m shocked by the treatment of his daughter. I had 18 mths between my 2, and my daughter was breastfed but up every hour of every night for 11 mths due to silent reflux. They don’t live in the real world at all, I was too busy out pushing a pram and walking a dog and shopping to think about exercise. Snacks are a bloody lifesaver with a hangry toddler, why is having a piece of fruit or an oat cake so bad? Utterly ridiculous keeping food from his daughter.
The exposure is disgusting, on the bath and potty. A dream for some deranged stalker who know where they stay and their every move. Who would open up their child to those dangers? What an utter bawbag

• Heart

Borntorun

VIP Member
Anyone else irritated by how he answered the childcare question. They don’t have childcare. Except his mum who has them one day a week. Oh and his dad does one day a week too. And Rosie’s Mum takes them out all the time too....

So tell me about how you don’t have childcare then Joe?!

frustrated

Aww, poor Indie. I hope she didn’t fall off the worktop!
His standards are slipping if she’s getting toast for dinner. I thought he always had meals prepped for her in the freezer! Liar, liar pants in fire. Not such a smug perfect dad after all 🤪
surprised he couldn't whip up another fucking fritata by cooking it with all the hot air he spouts

• Haha
I’m sorry but I’ve never seen someone refer to their wedding as the best day of their life once they’ve had babies? ‘One of the best days of our lives’ maybe yes. But THE best day? Deffo not. And it’s not the first time he’s done it either!!
Sorry but I'm going to take issue with this - the day my son was born was one of the worst days of my life. I got sepsis during labour, he got sepsis during labour, they had to put me under on the operating table and I can barely remember the first couple of weeks of his life as I was so traumatised. I had terrible PND and his baby days were truly awful. I love and adore my son but the day he was born was categorically NOT one of the best days of my life.

By contrast, my wedding day when he was two years old was the absolute best day of my life.

• Heart

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So joe gets lots of advice from that sr nutrition just looked at her Instagram page and she has just posted that this was her sons 1st birthday cake 🙄🙄 I actually think it’s so sad a child can’t have a normal birthday cake covered in icing and some chocolate buttons 🤷‍♀️
15B6D603-5849-45D6-9A8E-F43535D9780A.png

• Sad
  • Wow

Katienana

I just dont get how breastfeeding and a 24 hour break would work with such a young baby. even if they are fine taking expressed milk, I would have been so uncomfortable and having to pump every 3/4 hours it just would not be worth it. I think part of being a parent is learning to be selfless and putting your kids first.

Squarehole

VIP Member
Some of the stuff he comes out with is basic parenting knowledge surely ?!

I like to read to my kid, it's helped her talking.

Yes I think just about everybody knows this and it's widely spoken about ?!

Also I think he doesn't seem to grasp that yes her speech, and ability to use forks and do jigsaws etc will improve with time this is the same for all babies yes interacting with them may help a little but she would learn most of these things anyway you are not a baby expert or doing something special !

Ooo I see he put AD on his latest gousto story wonder if he got in trouble ? Although I still think he should have to put it on every story ? Or at least the first one when he starts cooking it ??

Last edited:
  • Haha

Claudius43

I have to physically restrain myself from commenting “YOU'RE A KNOB” on all of his posts. Quite literally have to step away from my phone

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Rp235

I’ve been following the wean account for a few months and it made me feel shit that my toddler was refusing some of food that he was recommending. Think he just got lucky with Indie being so placid, hope Marley gives him hell.
Just wanted to echo what others on here have said. Had I seen his account whilst breastfeeding my first child i would have felt awful. The fact Rosie has left her newborn for a night away whilst supposedly breastfeeding would have really knocked me! I could barely leave the room whilst my baby was that little!! He’d cluster feed most evenings and wake for feeds every 2 hours minimum during the night. I wish they could be honest and say actually we’re transitioning him into formula so that Rosie can have time away. I think it harks back to Joe’s control on food and how he wants people to perceive that his kids are having the supposed absolute best all the time.
Don’t get my started on the bloody flash cards like he’s the first Dad to parent their children. He can’t even make sure they’re fully clothed or have an appropriate routine!

DigitalA

You know, I would be royally pissed if I were the guest in the bedroom underneath his, getting woken up at some ungodly hour by this prat jumping up and down to 'smash out' a workout.

He really thinks of nobody but himself, does he?

AND if you travel and you know you plan to exercise, BRING KIT FOR GODS SAKE! as if we want to see him prancing around in those tight boxers. Makes me feel ill.

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
He’s so calm around her isn’t he 🙄
“Do you like that Indie”
“Are you going to eat that indie”
“There’s cheese on top you like cheese Indie”
“Is it too hot for you indie “
“Blow on it Indie”
LEAVE HER ALONE !!!