Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Are there actually any super fit work out crazy people on Instagram that actually do a decent days work ??
It’s ok saying no excuse but when you have done a 12 hour day picked and dropped kids off at child care come home and have to keep on top of the house and cook a meal and then do the whole thing the next day and the next ...
It’s ok if you have all bloody day to exercise and are not knackered after work !

• Heart
Reactions: 25

DigitalA

Firstly, if I was Rosie I would have divorced the man for sharing our naked son with millions of followers.

Secondly I'm finding his choice of words quite manipulative and, almost shaming/guilt trippy.

'fitness should always come first'
'if you really cared about yourself you would find the time to exercise'
Etc etc

I just think that could be extremely damaging for insecure and vulnerable people who are living by his word.

Exercising at the expense of keeping my house in order or my baby fed and put to bed on time? Really, Joe?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I bet Indie had her best day ever not having to eat yet another veggie omelette/frittata 😊

I thought the caption read oddly about bottle feeding too. I thought Marley had a bottle most days, as Joe has said how much he loves giving him the bottle, plus like you said the night they went away. He's definitely downplaying the bottle situation.
I breasted and I totally don’t understand how she is switching so much between bottle and boob ! When they are that tiny they are permanently attached to the boob ! I don’t care how she is feeding him but I don’t like the fact they are making out it’s so easy just to switch between the two and to go away when your baby is so tiny and you are breastfeeding just isn’t possible !! It’s makes me angry because new mums struggling to breastfeed will be thinking they are doing something wrong !

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

Squarehole

VIP Member
The winking emoji made me shudder as well !!

I had lots of Breast feeding issues and was on a pumping schedule and you have to wake and pump every 3 hours to keep your supply up. Nighttime feeds are the most important. I also think my boobs would have exploded if I tried to sleep for more than 4 hours when my babies were that age.

He keeps saying he is tried but doesn't seem to understand that normal people have their kids waking them in the night but need to get up at 6/7am and go to work for the day or mum stay at home alone with little kids and babies. We can't go in late or have every 2nd day off, swan off for hotel stays and mini retirements every few months.

He needs to try a tired day on top of a tired day on top of a tired day and see how well he does at doing a quick work out.

• Heart

Squarehole

VIP Member
I'm reusing my last thread title suggestion 😂

Rock-a-bye baby on the worktop, when the books out the lentils will stop

(or should that be omlettes 🤪)

Thread suggestion. The Body Coach #3 Keeping fit and page 3 tits.
Ooo maybe it should just be
The Body Coach - Page 3 👌

😂

• Heart
  • Haha

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
I’m no perfect parent by all means by kids dinner is always ready on the table by 5.30 latest.. 8 o’clock is absolutely ridiculous for a small child!!! That’s bloody cruel infact. Videoing her whinging saying ohhh wow someone’s hungry.. put your fucking phone down, stop videoing your toddler crying for her dinner because she’s bloody starving!! Jesus Christ it takes a lot to annoy me but that has bloody pissed me off so much. I would never make my children wait that long for dinner!! Think how heavy her poor stomach feels going to bed straight after dinner at 8 o’clock. Prick

Asparagus123

VIP Member
He’s probably left a job lot of frittatas for Indie 🤢
The other day when grandad was taking her to the park in the morning Joe had to make her pancakes to take with her !! What would be wrong with grabbing a crossaint at the park cafe !!

Please Grandad if you are reading this take Indie for a Happy Meal 🙏🙏

• Haha
I could never subject my parents, or any of my family to night feeds of a newborn. Joe is so selfish, and I don’t have a great opinion of Rosie either but the poor woman will surely have to be pumping on schedule.

‘Recharging MY batteries’ showing your priorities there Joe 👋🏻

Reactions: 23
All he’s interested in is dipping his Wick 🤣 he’s gone 4 weeks without being noshed off, poor boy. Who would leave a 4 week old (who isn’t well) so you can get a relaxing nights sleep and a shag??

• Wow
  • Sick

Stringyone

‘Theres always time to fit in a workout’
Proceeds to stick Indie in front of the telly. Mate, there’s time for hookers and beers and a box set of 24 if you stick your kids in front of the tube. Not really a groundbreaking tip and also, don’t just stick your kid in front of the telly.
Yes but Joe you plonker when you have a normal 9-6 job it is MUCH harder. Stop making us all feel bad that we don’t ‘make time’ for exercise every day. It is YOUR job Joe and frankly I’d expect you to look better than you do with the amount you bang on about it.

• Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Their behaviour has been well weird every since Marley was born.

The nights out, the boozy dinner party at home, the bike rides, the night away to “reconnect”, the brunch/all day bender, staying in a freezing cold house with no gas when you are a multi millionaire, his increasingly erratic behaviour and now a ski break with the lads,

Wonder what their health visitor makes of it all

Chablis1

VIP Member
maybe this will be rosies grounds for divorce 😂 bye joe, thanks for the money and the cute kids
On the up side. She hasn’t got to listen to his irritating voice, Marley gets to wear clothes and her and Indie can have a good old scoff 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

mrtumble

VIP Member
Just happened to find an old phone, that he happened to keep for 4 years (even though he is considerably richer than yaaouu and can afford to replace phones every year or couple of years like a normal person) and coincidentally didn't back up or transfer any of his photos, including precious ones of their newborn daughter's first days.

I smell bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22