Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
It’s absolutely freezing I have my heat on 22 and I’m still cold I don’t understand why they are keeping the kids there? Our heating broke for a few hours the other week and that was a struggle! They have no need to be at home overnight as don’t have a commute in the morning or anything. It would make sense to check into hotel overnight, have warm shower in the morning then head home for day and back for warm bed overnight. It’s not like they don’t have the money or have a bed time routine they need to stick to!!!
I find it mad your house is at 22!! Mind you, back in the UK the houses are not greatly insulated. I live in Canada and it was -40 last week and our heat was set to 19. I notice when I go and visit family back home that I am always freezing in their houses even in spring/summer, whereas here I am not.

Reactions: 1

rosieflowers

VIP Member
Can someone fill me in on how they first met? I’ve watched that love story, was it basically six months of her being a groupie following him around and then bam she’s pregnant?
This was discussed on the last thread, I was curious too
Screenshot_20200202_170806_com.android.chrome.jpg

Squarehole

VIP Member
Is there a way to delete a post ? Just thinking I wish I had cropped the babies photo from the caption I don't want to add to posting it everywhere ! Was going to repost cropped.

Chablis1

VIP Member
Indie got TOAST everyone!
YASS!

Ugh he’s in my village 😤 and riding his motorbike down our lovely peaceful walking footpaths. Nice

Also how average does his Manchester hotel look? It looks like a travelodge or premier inn - nothing wrong with them of course but I would have thought flashy geeza Joe would splash more cash!
I thought that! Perhaps the BBC booked it etc

Rlulu67

Looking back at Rosie’s insta it looks like she had 2 dogs ... I wonder what happened to them!

Rlulu67

Did anyone else think it was weird on the live that he said ‘what are you waiting for? That divorce?’ About 10x 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mustard

VIP Member
That perching on the worktop Is just nuts, and she was right on the edge.
his high pitched voice and weird hair cut like a bib are really unattractive to me. Add his controlling, know it all personality and I’m not seeing the attraction.
Cut like a bob...

• Haha