Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elloelloello

VIP Member
Glad Indie and Rosie got pizza. Was is that green thing Marley is lying on at he beginning of the story about pizza? I can’t tell what it is and it is annoying me!
It’s just the cushion of the bench/booth thingy in the restaurant they’re in x

Reactions: 2

Gunt

Screenshot_20200124_174244_com.instagram.android.jpg

No juicy burger and chips for Indie. Pretty sure she only carried on eating it was because she was starving.

• Sad

Brocoligal

I was a big drinker pre pregnancy but after 9 month break and then dealing with a newborn i couldn’t face it for months after. I’d struggle to drink a single glass of wine with dinner let alone go out for an all day boozy lunch. They must have a night nanny
I was thinking they might have a night nanny too!!

Reactions: 1

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
I’m no perfect parent by all means by kids dinner is always ready on the table by 5.30 latest.. 8 o’clock is absolutely ridiculous for a small child!!! That’s bloody cruel infact. Videoing her whinging saying ohhh wow someone’s hungry.. put your fucking phone down, stop videoing your toddler crying for her dinner because she’s bloody starving!! Jesus Christ it takes a lot to annoy me but that has bloody pissed me off so much. I would never make my children wait that long for dinner!! Think how heavy her poor stomach feels going to bed straight after dinner at 8 o’clock. Prick
that was supposed to say but my kids dinner.. but obviously in my fit of rage I accidentally combined the two words and put by instead 🤣

• Heart

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Omg, they poured hot water out of a pan into the baby bath when she was sat in it!!!!!! Absolutely disgusting. What idiot does that, and films it!!! I can't believe what I just saw.
You wouldn't run s normal bath with the baby sat in it, why do it now?
I didn't see it. Is it deleted/??