Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squarehole

VIP Member
I got that reply as well but then clicked the Think we made a mistake button and it says it will be reviewed. Maybe automated first response but maybe checked by a person if you click think you made a mistake ?

Reactions: 1

mrtumble

VIP Member
I bloody hate these influencers who moan about their babies sleep- they’re almost always getting decent stretches, I’d kill for 3 hour stretches with my 8 month old!! Last night we only had 2 wake ups, but he was awake for 2-3 hours each time 😂😂😳
Agreed - I follow an influencer who has 3 under 2, which I'm sure must be difficult but all 3 consistently sleep through - I'm almost jealous! 🤣

• Heart

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
Joe’s Gousto pal Mother Pukka’s Instagram
This happened to me the other day. Whilst on PTA duty in the library I spoke to a little girl and used her name purely because her mum has an open profile and plasters pics of her over it. The poor child looked so confused that I knew her name so I had to make up a lie that her teacher had told me her name!

• Wow

eye_rolling_always

Oh I don't listen to podcasts so I didn't realise it was common knowledge. However his Instagram followers won't always listen to the other stuff he does (like me for one) so it's like a big reveal for me regarding the miscarriage.

Mustard

VIP Member
He’s said before he doesn’t, he just lets his friends and family use it when he’s not having a mini retirement

And yes Indie...scoffing all the bread for the ducks again
I didn't know that about only letting family and friends stay. Every time a property is sold in California the taxes rise commensurate to what it is now worth, unlike here.He'll be paying a fair bit on property taxes in that case.

Loevly

You’d have to drink so much before it would get through the milk in enough quantity to impact baby that you’d be incapable of looking after baby. A G&T is absolutely fine if BF. Happy to diss many of her life choices including life partner but not on board with judging her having one drink while BF.
Not necessarily. The general rule of thumb is more like if you’re fit to drive, you're fit to breastfeed.

Mustard

VIP Member
The newborn one is fine but the new one I don't think he should have shared. Why anyone wants to share photos of their naked children on a public forum I will never understand.

It's also a strange comparison photo to do. Was there not another one they could have done ? I don't even think it make a good photo. She looks so awkward lying like that !
They should be reported. Insta forbids nude or partially nude pictures but they aren't consistent with their judgements.

Squarehole

VIP Member
Not necessarily. The general rule of thumb is more like if you’re fit to drive, you're fit to breastfeed.
Yes this is always what I went by and if I had a few drinks go by the same rules of 1hour a unit after you stop drinking ? (Don't quote me on that but was something like that)

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Does he not give her any snacks at all then? My daughter wouldn't last the day if I did that! No wonder Indie eats everything and he is so smug!