Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Persephonehasreturned

I did have a little chuckle about the pizza and G&T.

Not sure if Rosie is posting in real time, even though Indie is often up late, I think taking her to a park at 8pm might be a bit much. Suspect it was more like 5/6 and she posted the stories when she got them home.

I do hate seeing the baby just laying in random places. I know he is too young to roll but he looks like an inanimate object, a handbag, just plonked down anywhere, a seat, the floor wherever rather than a tiny baby.

Reactions: 2

Asparagus123

VIP Member
And more footage of carbs and crap ... I would be fuming if I had shelled out for his 90 day plan ! Someone sent me a copy of the 90 days plan a few years back it was so bloody confusing I have no idea how anyone follows it 🤷‍♀️

Squarehole

VIP Member
Why do you never see a negative comment on any of his posts ? Everyone adores him 🤔

Maybe all those who think he is a clown are just sensible and don't follow or watch him 😂

I did unfollow him but can't help but look 😬

Mustard

VIP Member
Did you see that his biker mate is posho Charlie Boorman.... I’m sure Charlie’s only hanging out w him so he has a chance to get back on telly!
Ooh lucky Indie got full fat yoghurt for supper!!
Yes, I recognised him before I saw his name. I watched the films about him and Ewan McGregor and their biker bromance trips all over the gaff.

Didn’t he say I’ll just bite it in half in the stories?
Yes he bit it in half and what was in her bowl was a very big half though which she could have still choked on.

Last edited:

wishes

There was a brief shot (I doubt intentional) of her breastfeeding in a story (the one where Indie was crying because everyone was eating toast except her and he was shoving a phone in her face). If they’re doing combi feeding, he should just be honest about it. If it’s donor milk, his social media would be a fantastic platform to promote it - very few breastfeeding women even know they can donate.

whos the woman holding marley in the video..is that one of their mums?
Rosie’s mum. If the clip had been a split second longer it would have been impossible to miss the undeniable resemblance between Indie, her mum and her granny.

Last edited:

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Did anyone else see his q&a last week re Gusto? He answered that he’s an investor in Gusto, so surely he should be stating ad/own business when it’s featured?

No wonder there’s so many Gusto boxes littered around, it’s product placement for his own business!
Yes, he should be. Someone should report him. I am not sure how to.

Rlulu67

Also .... when he put the montage up of him balancing her on his hand in LA, he said he’d waited a whole year to try it ... in this lastest display he’s pulling off the move in about 20 stories before her 1st birthday!

• Wow

Mustard

VIP Member
And now the baby is dressed in a chunky knitted onesie instead of being naked (thank god) I do hope he is reading here because the bloke needs some guidance

I wonder if we’ll see indie enjoying the roast beef and Yorkshire pudding he’s stuffing his face with or will she just be having plain veg and cabbage water?
I think cabbage water is a delicacy in Yorkshire as my mother loved to drink it.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
weird as I see so many people place AD when promoting their own products or businesses, still going to report him and see what ASA say about it
Businesses need tagging, but blatantly own products like a book you can get away with, then there is probably a murky area with products like cookware products Joe has released and than sort of thing.

Possibly that some just tag #ad to make life easier.

No harm in reporting to ASA to see what happens. His Gousto posts definitely should be tagged as #AD

Mustard

VIP Member
I wonder how engergised Rosie is feeling being left with the newborn and a toddler while he prats about on his bike and now working out in his hotel room after getting a good nights sleep !
I bet Rosie has someone helping her they both don’t know what real life is actually like !
They have both had more time away and days out in 4 weeks then most get parents get in a year !
The grandparents who babysat?

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Newbie here hi! I had to join just for this thread, I can't believe this guy really can't and agree with others who have said what he is doing is actually not healthy, when my daughter used to sleep the last thing I'd do was workout if anything I'd go to sleep too!

Also just can't get over the weaning, and really hoping Indie goes through a fussy phase. My daughter used to love avocado and now age 3 will only eat cereal and chicken nuggets 😁

Also who is Italian, is it Joe? He keeps saying Nonna in his stories and I don't know who is Italian and it's bugging me!
i think it must be his mum...i wondered this too as my children have a Nonna (my MIL is Italian) z

Georgethecat

VIP Member
As long as the baby is with one of his parents then I'm sure he's fine. But yes, pretty weird she's leaving him alone #1 no heating #2 BFing #3 he is quite little still. But loads of countries around the world have little to no maternity leave and in South Africa my cousin was back to work after about 4 weeks and her little girl was in full time nursery. Sad but true and they are absolutely fine. I know there's a difference of choice but maybe rosie is feeling overwhelmed and enjoying not being pregnant.
Also how do you know she's not at home / away from the kids?

• Wow

Squarehole

VIP Member
You can find a few interviews and adverts with Rosie on YouTube

Some more wholesome than others 😏🤪

• Sick
They were getting newborn photos taken today !

I am clearly not as chilled as Rosie as 4 weeks post partum I would have been a stressed out mess being away from my baby and knowing we had to get back in time for a photographer coming. I would be worried the kids wouldn't have slept well or had their proper naps and would be grumpy or upset for the photos. I would probably be stressed about that even if I was at home the night before let alone away in a hotel !!

I am a bit of a stress head though. I need a Wicks chill pill 😆
I child is a similar age to indie and she is so much better if I keep my phone in my pocket. I wish Joe had this ultimatum.