Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparrow27

Came on here to say actually quite impressed to see a baby on insta in anything other than a fucking stokke trip trap.... then lo and behold there it is... gr

JudgeyPants

I know that babies have to left in some circumstances, but there’s a difference between having to go back to work because you’ve got no choice and deciding to spend hours and hours away boozing with your friends. I’m sure that moms who do have to go back wouldn’t CHOOSE to leave their babies if they didn’t have to.

Borntorun

VIP Member
Breast milk can be safely stored in the freezer for six months though, although it’s only good for twelve hours once thawed. Bear in mind though those bottles are tiny, only just over 3oz and lots of them aren’t full. So although it looks a lot, it’s probably only 3 feeds? So I guess if she’s gone for a good few hours...?

Ells445

Don’t understand why he has overshared a slideshow of their life. He’s done it before if I remember rightly so its just recycled creepy bullshit.

Chablis1

VIP Member
Bellend has shared a DM he got and not blocked out the girl’s Instagram name. Am sure she’ll be well chuffed that 3 million people possibly know about the state of her relationship just so Bellend can portray himself a some sort of love doctor 🙄
Just seen. That poor girl

rosieflowers

VIP Member
I have a tramp stamp....am a good 10 years....ok nearer 15🙈years older though and they were all the rage. I don’t actually hate it, Just reminds me of being young and a bit foolish and quite frankly I forget its there most of the time and CBA with the effort and pain of getting it removed but then I don’t make my fortune either getting naked or trying to pretend I’m some sort of earth mother figure
Aww sorry Boutros I didn't mean to be judgy, they were definitely 'of their time', I'm sure if I was a youth at that time I'd have had one too 🤣