Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chablis1

VIP Member
It seems to me like he makes Indie go hours without eating continually serves her frittatas and beans and then goes out and eats numerous burgers with chips,cakes,ice cream etc it seems weird that he is promoting his 90 day plan all the time and then eating so much crap !
I’ve been surprised by how much crap he eats. Just goes to show, eh?

Reactions: 1

wishes

The one where he says the day he found out she was pregnant must be wrong. The date on it says july 2017. Indies a few weeks older than my daughter who was born in August 2018 so unless she was pregnant for a whole year I think your telling porkies Joe 😂😂
Rosie experienced a miscarriage before she was pregnant with Indie. Is that what he’s referring to?

Reactions: 1
Before Joe came on the scene ... it looks like she had 2 frenchies, I vaguely recall seeing a Frenchie in joes stories but I’m sure if they had 2 of them we’d be bombarded with Joe The Dog Whisper posts!!
The Frenchie is his brothers. He brought it back from Thailand or somewhere like that

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
Can anyone keep track of the Marley naked story’s I’ve reported them so I can’t see but I think he will take them down if he’s got a shred of sense?

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Indie outdoors in a park in winter with no coat or hat on. What’s the betting she has a cold by the weekend. He really is a moron.
I mean to be fair, it is 11-9 degrees there....not cold at all. Where I live it gets down to -40 and some idiot parents still don't put their kids in hats in that.

wishes

Notice how indie is desperate for food she literally is trying to get stuff out of Joes bowl ! That shows she’s being restricted too much !! She shoved that grape down as quick as she could !! It’s not normal for a toddler to be ramming food down like that 😔
Also noticed the grape was not cut up
Can’t see grape on either account. Has it been deleted?

Squarehole

VIP Member
I'm confused. On his body coach stories he showd him making a gusto for himself and says yheres some for indie. Surely shes in bed by the time he posts them so is he going to warm it up the day after for her?
That was just a late story he showed them eating it earlier in the day on wean if 15. (but at 3.30pm or something but if a random time unless that was also a delayed story.)