Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrs.m1974

Hello belters! Happy New Year! Hope you donโ€™t mind me jumping on your thread. Crazy, I saw your post on keto on the chazza the cunt thread so thought Iโ€™d pop over, hope thatโ€™s okay! Iโ€™ve done keto in the past and now considering jumping back into it as Iโ€™ve just turned 49 and donโ€™t wanna be fat at 50 lol so I need to sort myself out, giving myself the year lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 5

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Fab thank you for reply, last time I ended up doing dirty lazy keto and that suited my lifestyle! I think Iโ€™ll use a notebook and just jot down the carbs too as donโ€™t want to make things overly complicated as then I fall off!
It's so much easier with a notebook and now I've given up alcohol, if I fancy another sausage or burger sod it. You have to really look at the back of burgers and sausages as some brands put so much filler in which adds up the carb count. Iceland are good with their 100% burgers though. They're good value. I'll have to find that almond flour I use which you swap for normal flour. I also have a recipe for quick keto bread in a mug for burgers somewhere..

Cookies and cheese & pepperoni straws come out nice too for snacks.
---
This has got to be the best almond flour EVER! It's brilliant and doesn't have a funny aftertaste.

Screenshot_20240107-113135~2.png

This recipe is also a gamechanger and perfect for burger buns, pizza bases etc.

Screenshot_20240107-113227~2.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

our trace

VIP Member
Hi girls hope youโ€™re all well.
So I rarely do social media but a comment on Facebook mentioned my name,
This chazza sheep was saying this person โ€˜is our traceโ€™and said get back to tattle,calling this person illiterate for spelling mistakes.
So girls we are being watched and these things definitely get back to chazza and that monstrosity of a family.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
And calling out others for spelling mistakes,has she read chazzas posts ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Lottiew1

VIP Member
It's a huge positive and don't let your dad take from that - we need to celebrate the good things and this is one. They may be young but watch and see what great parents they will make and they have you behind them chanting them on lucky kids โค
Don't let anyone take from the excitement of being a gran and a new baba in the house xxx
You know when you can feel your nerves being shredded... If he says anything more I'll blow. My 4 boys are my life I'm not one of them mams who thinks they can do no wrong at times I blame them before knowing what's happened. I've had sleepless nights for months worrying about what people will say. But my husband is like fuck them. I don't want my boy being judged you know. I love & hate this forum because you meet genuinely lush people who'd you'd really get on with & you can't speak to them outside of it!
When people say you don't realize how to you can make someone feel better....well this little chat has made me feel better. Honestly girls thank you so much ๐Ÿ’œ

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Well there is a fuckin god after all ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿ™ ! Wine n low carb- count me in huns. Thanks for sharing this @CrazyBaldhead xx
No problem. Spirits/red wine in moderation but you must adhere to 20g a day carbs for the two week induction to kickstart ketosis. You can lose up to 15lb+ in the first two weeks and are never hungry but no booze during this time. You can choose to stay on it further to lose much more if you so wish. Then you can start adding things back in like nuts etc.

I found the Atkins link here which explains it more in detail. I started the induction today and was well under 20g carbs so I was a good girl! ๐Ÿ˜

Breakfast: 2 sausage, 2 bacon and 2 eggs.

Lunch: Small cheese & ham omelette.

Dinner: Tuna Mayonnaise with huge salad.

Drinks: Coke Zero, Herbal Tea, Water.

our trace

VIP Member
All good here trolls apart from my fuckin asthma playing up. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป.been bloody cold up North of late ๐Ÿฅถ Love Lytham, and particularly St Ives Hotel (fab for the kiddos). Great hotel, shame about one particular 'celeb ' guess that frequents there. ๐Ÿ™„
Unfortunately chazza brings lytham down with her obnoxious behaviour.

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
@CrazyBaldhead If you're reading this we love ya and we miss ya. Last year I had to take time out from posting on Tattle due to issues in my personal life but I still had a peep on here now and again but didn't feel up to engaging and posting. Sending you all the love in the world, you are in my prayers โ™ฅ

Any Fakeys any good with updating the wiki? Crazy has done such a great job after taking up the wiki baton from Jac, our OG Fakey. I would hate for her to return and the wiki being a ballache for her to get back up to date. I wouldn't have a clue how to go about it.
I have no idea but have some time tomorrow night, will se if I can figure it out

• Heart

our trace

VIP Member
Miss you crazy lady,weโ€™re are you ๐Ÿค”
Wish chazza was as quiet,stupid size 10 fraud cunt waffle.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
You know when you can feel your nerves being shredded... If he says anything more I'll blow. My 4 boys are my life I'm not one of them mams who thinks they can do no wrong at times I blame them before knowing what's happened. I've had sleepless nights for months worrying about what people will say. But my husband is like fuck them. I don't want my boy being judged you know. I love & hate this forum because you meet genuinely lush people who'd you'd really get on with & you can't speak to them outside of it!
When people say you don't realize how to you can make someone feel better....well this little chat has made me feel better. Honestly girls thank you so much ๐Ÿ’œ
Aww, keep us all informed! What an exciting time for you all! ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
All good here trolls apart from my fuckin asthma playing up. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป.been bloody cold up North of late ๐Ÿฅถ Love Lytham, and particularly St Ives Hotel (fab for the kiddos). Great hotel, shame about one particular 'celeb ' guess that frequents there. ๐Ÿ™„
Wrap yourself up warm. It's been freezing down south. I hate it. X

• Heart
  • Sad

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
I've been getting symptoms for about a year now. Completely fed up with it Coco. I just wish they would stop. Been having some horrendous periods over the last year but hopefully I'll be reaching menopause soon as seem to be calming right down. Sick to death of it all. It's the fatigue as well that is killing me. I think I'm over the hot flushes though. They were shit. Literally thought my head would combust and couldn't breathe. Honestly just want it to come to the end! x
Sounds awful ๐Ÿ˜ข letโ€™s hope itโ€™s over soon ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผx

• Heart

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
I only realised recently where that statue is. I thought it was Lytham/South side of St Anne's Pier it's a nicer area with rock gardens etc. It's actually the other side of the pier going towards Blackpool....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Says it all really, it's next door to the car park ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha