Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cazellie

VIP Member
I think maybe the best thing would be to take a break from watching her and the thread , just for your own sake. She shouldn't be making you feel this way. We all want to see her do so much more for those kids and hopefully the Ss are still keeping her on their radar. But you shouldn't be stressing yourself this much over a stranger. There isnt really much you or anyone on here can do and really, its the people who know her in real life that should be stepping in.
I hope you are OK and Sending you hugs 💗
I agree to stop watching her. I was watching a few zelebs and found myself wasting too much time with it all. I catch up on these threads and barely watch their stories. Why give them the engagement anyway? I see on her thread somebody said that companies actually do watch Tattle and it goes against the celebs getting paid adverts (with big companies) so apart from her losing work with her behaviour, she is very likely being watched and hopefully someone will intervene with regard to the boys. This past week has been the worst I’ve seen her and there is no excuse for the way she trolled someone she suspected of being a Tattler.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

our trace

VIP Member
17 is young but with your support and guidance, that will mean everything!

As long as they are happy, that's what matters. I would love to be a nan and roll on that day! How exciting for you! Imagine if it's a girl!!! You'll all go nuts!!! 😘😘
You sound amazing just for supporting them.💖
---
Hi girls,was mums funeral so was away.
Very very emotional but she’s finally laid to rest.
Time to live and keep happy and healthy,that is what it’s about.
Life’s to short to follow the crowd,selfish self obsessed people who want things for nothing.
People who are so vain a desperate for attention makes me laugh so hard,let’s keep being real girls and live our best lives.
And fuck you chazza you insta cunt

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Hey guys,my mum is dying and could be any day now,so yes I have visited mum and she’s been here in the summer.
Thing is I can’t see her suffering so I’m not going to be there when she passes.
My sisters will be but I can’t mentally do it.
Am I a selfish twat or is this a normal thing for someone who is struggling with coming to terms with losing their mother.
I can take criticism so I won’t be offended,my sisters understand but I feel guilt.
Hope I make some sort of sense.😕

My mam had a brain aneurysm & was in hospital then rehab hospitals then a care home for 10 months. I spent 10 months watching her dying really knowing she would never be the same & it's soul destroying. If she has died that 1st day it would have been far easier to process.
We went to see her on the Friday morning & again on the night time & I think she was actually dying then but we didn't know it. We got the phone call early on the Saturday morning. I didn't want to see her when she passed but I did. It's fucking awful Trace.
Go & give her that final cuddle & kiss & tell her how much you love her while she's here & do not ever feel guilty pet. Losing someone you love is so hard. 💜

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
I'm so sorry for crashing your thread Belters, I thought I was on the Jake Quickenden thread for some reason *face palms self*
I don't even follow this thread so I have no idea how I ended up here 😂

Can a fellow Fakey tag me in our Fakey off topic thread cos I haven't been on it for a while. Ta x

• Heart
  • Haha

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Hey girls
I'm not doing too good but I haven't really got a good space to say it out loud (just in my own head of that makes sense)
This week has been tough so I'm just writing it down here cos I don't know where else to write it. I will give myself a kick up the arse tomorrow.

Hope you're all ok

• Heart

Wills315

VIP Member
Belters I feel lost.

I'm bored of Dawson, don't care about how bad she treats her kids. Nothing I can do to help these boys. I find the smugness worse than the abuse because this bitch has nothing to be smug about.

She's going to harm one of her boys and that's that. Watching it is painful. What do I do?
I think maybe the best thing would be to take a break from watching her and the thread , just for your own sake. She shouldn't be making you feel this way. We all want to see her do so much more for those kids and hopefully the Ss are still keeping her on their radar. But you shouldn't be stressing yourself this much over a stranger. There isnt really much you or anyone on here can do and really, its the people who know her in real life that should be stepping in.
I hope you are OK and Sending you hugs 💗

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
She's here just been to see her she's gorgeous totally cried my eyes out!
She's 6lb 15 she looks tiny 🥹
Can't believe she's here 💜

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Crazy we missed you but Jesus Christ we have been worried
Aww bless you all. I needed to have a bit of a break and this holiday was an idea of my dad's so we thought sod it and we all went to see my aunt. Had a fabulous time! Hope you are well? 😘

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Tomorrow's the day that I celebrate properly my 50th Birthday! Mr Crazy has booked us in at The Ritz and we have first block tickets to see Madonna at the O2!

Buzzing is NOT the word! Cannot wait! 😍

• Heart

our trace

VIP Member
Glad you're ok darling. Maybe book yourself a nice holiday in the sun? X
Yes darling,when I’m up to it I may just take a trip to visit my sister in America.
Just catching up on a load of laundry,yes I do my own chores unlike some weird self entitled twats😂😂😂
Thanks crazy for your love x

• Heart
Reactions: 5

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Thanks to those who have recommended the new Atkins .. bought the book after reading all the positive comments on here .. first week done and I’m 7pounds down ! Feel great 😊
Well done! I finally hit the stone mark this week and my clothes are starting to feel a lot more comfortable again. I’m in a pair of jeans today that I’ve avoided wearing for the last few months as they were getting far too tight 🙌🏻
---
@Lottiew1 I’ve just seen your comment on the Goodman Sisters thread about your granddaughter’s name, that’s so lovely!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5