Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
I have a guilty thing to announce 😐😐😐😐

I am becoming hooked on that Dickinsons Real Deal programme. I only started watching it the other week now I find am looking forward to it .

Am I beyond hope?? 😐😒

• Haha
Reactions: 14

bluecups

VIP Member
@CrazyBaldhead If you're reading this we love ya and we miss ya. Last year I had to take time out from posting on Tattle due to issues in my personal life but I still had a peep on here now and again but didn't feel up to engaging and posting. Sending you all the love in the world, you are in my prayers β™₯

Any Fakeys any good with updating the wiki? Crazy has done such a great job after taking up the wiki baton from Jac, our OG Fakey. I would hate for her to return and the wiki being a ballache for her to get back up to date. I wouldn't have a clue how to go about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I have a guilty thing to announce 😐😐😐😐

I am becoming hooked on that Dickinsons Real Deal programme. I only started watching it the other week now I find am looking forward to it .

Am I beyond hope?? 😐😒
I love him!

"Cheap as chips" and "that's a Bobby Dazzler".

Do you reckon he uses Dawsylicious Extra Dark Tan? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Belters, I've finally hit the golden colour of PURPLE on my keto urine strip!!!!! I'm in ketosis and now my body is burning FAT for energy!!! 😁😁😁😁

Don't give up - you can do it and the results will be more than you ever dreamt possible!

I'm SO happy right now!!!

20240218_212205~2.jpg

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Little update girls....the Dr prescribed be hrt today & I didn't even cry! I'm currently celebrating with rose! Hope you're all keeping well πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Well girls true to form I started crying before the poorly lady started the scan 😢

People always assume because I'm a Geordie I'm hard but I'm.really not....unless my boys are involved then I will kick off 🀣

I saw her little face & her feet 😭 I do wish my Mam was here girls. I rang my dad tonight & we were both crying 🀣

Anyway although we've known we were getting a little queen after our 4 boys it still feels bizarre!

She's so loved girls that you for being so kind πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Lottiew1

VIP Member
We're only getting a girl 😬😬😬😬😬 I'm absolutely buzzing lasses o can't believe it everyone was convinced she was having a boy πŸ’œ

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I'm back Belters! Madonna was absolutely amazing. I've actually lost my voice, came out of The Ritz dressed like an 80's Madonna, the old man had an 'Italians Do It Better' t-shirt on and we had a complete blast.

Utterly brilliant night honestly. Here's some pictures. She was utterly AMAZING! 😍😍😍😍
Screenshot_20231015-015134~2.png
Screenshot_20231015-123646.png
Screenshot_20231015-123724.png
Screenshot_20231015-123738.png
Screenshot_20231015-123815.png
Screenshot_20231015-123909.png
Screenshot_20231015-123845.png
Screenshot_20231015-123937.png
Screenshot_20231015-123953.png

---
Some are a bit blurry as I was so excited!

• Heart
  • Wow

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Madam Secretary has just said she's ok. Best thing to do is never share anything personal on any platform and you correctly covered your tracks. Honestly, these flying monkeys are total freaks and it's all done to 'scare' people. They honestly cannot do a thing because they are in the wrong by stalking people. Just like when Pob said he would "knock on trolls doors". Good luck with that one as he'd have to get past my fella first!!

They are all absolutely pathetic and they know it. Imagine spending all of your time looking for people on a gossip forum who isn't even trolling somebody directly. It would be a different story completely if you were sending direct abuse but its all kept on here. X

Im
I think maybe the best thing would be to take a break from watching her and the thread , just for your own sake. She shouldn't be making you feel this way. We all want to see her do so much more for those kids and hopefully the Ss are still keeping her on their radar. But you shouldn't be stressing yourself this much over a stranger. There isnt really much you or anyone on here can do and really, its the people who know her in real life that should be stepping in.
I hope you are OK and Sending you hugs πŸ’—
Fine and dandy - thank you ❀

I'm not stressed. I know what will happen, we all do. Sadly, one of her children will be harmed and it will be Jude ( sorry, absolutely vile and common name just like Noah🀒)

Will she be honest? Of course not. She doesn't know what that is.

• Heart

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
Morning!
Please can I blow my own trumpet? 🎺🎺
Since the beginning of December I have lost 10lbs πŸ’…
I haven't done anything special apart from cut out carbs and alcohol and I have walked miles.
I'm so proud of myself 😊 (and smug) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Hope you don't mind me gegging in...I was doing keto last year, a friend told me about Freshwell, it's loosely keto, devised by 2 GPs to try and stop diabetes. There is a free app, and free recipe books. I've lost 2st. With a good bit more to go, fell off the wagon at Xmas but getting back on. My saviours are Freshwell shortbread biscuits! Dead easy to make and you feel like your having something sweet. Hope it helps some of you.
---

Attachments

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I feel better now , I will enjoy the programme and Dickinsons Dawseylicious dark tan cream πŸ˜„

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Who’s this new woman on chazzas thread saying we should stop calling noah a brat.
She’s also saying we’re bullying him because of his ginger hair,but in the next sentence she’s saying his hair colouring is unfortunate.πŸ˜‚
I've been ' told off ' on tattle threads for my 'robust' views on threads - one put #bekind πŸ’€πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7