Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Sounds lush! I love my wine on a weekend & I'm partial to blue wkd πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ so don't think keto would work for me 😭
You can still have spirits either on their own or with a diet mixer. Red wine preferably over white wine. Everything in strict moderation. In fact, once you follow a low-carb lifestyle, when you drink you seem to get pissed quicker and don't need as much!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Hey Queens hope you're all ok? All good here my hrt seems to be working after my dose was increased! Baby is growing nicely I'm getting to see her in the next scan in January πŸ˜¬πŸ’œ

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
I burst into tears when they popped the balloon like a tit 🀣 I was in next 2 hours before looking at boy clothes! I'm never lost for words but I just keep saying I can't believe it 😭🀣
Thanks girls πŸ’œ

• Heart

our trace

VIP Member
Only just seen this, God love you. I'm in a similar position with my dad at the moment and it's the guilt that's the worst.
You do exactly what feels right for you, you know your mum the best and know what she'll be thinking. Take care of yourself, love you lots ❀❀
Thank you frankly,sorry to hear about your dad also.
Yes it is guilt,while others are spending hours and hours by her side I’m just able to
Eat and sleep when I want,they can’t they are not sleeping or eating etc.
Feel like i have left them to it,I have to keep telling myself that it’s ok to say no to
A situation that will affect me mentally.
All my love πŸ’–
---
Aww Frankly, sorry to read this. Sending you love. πŸ’—
Tell you what for a bunch of so called trolls I think we are bloody decent loving people.
Suck on that chazza x

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Hi Lottie glad to hear you are keeping well. 4 weeks - thay will fly in - how exciting πŸ’—πŸ’
I know my son is going to get such a wake-up call well they both are to be fair but we will help them anyway we can. We've been decorating their room this week trying to get everything ready for them. My husband has ms so it's taking its toll on him but he's just trying to push through so it's all done and cosy for them πŸ’œ

• Heart

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
It's about a bloke who runs a diner in Tokyo that opens at midnight. Each episode is a different customer's story. I just love it πŸ˜€
That sounds interesting, I’ll put it on my list. I’ve been watching Barry on Sky recently, I’ve never seen it before so I’ve binged the first three series, really enjoying it.
---
Just went to put Midnight Diner on my list and saw that it finishes soon so we’ll need to be quick @CrazyBaldhead

IMG_7629.jpeg

• Wow

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
I'm a little suspect of a couple of 'new members' one in particularly wanting to see Amanda and Pob on the settee.....we don't call her Amanda.
I may be barking up the wrong tree but I'm wary πŸ˜‚

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Well girls I think you're all doing amazing! I'm loosing weight fuck knows how mind but there you go.
Anyway I've officially got 3 more nail appointments until our little queen arrives & I've been asked to go in to see her scan 😭😭😭 how lush is that?!

Hope you're all as fabulous as ever just thought I'd share πŸ’œ
Well done Lottie! A low carb diet is the weigh forward (see what I did there!!) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I went on the scales this morning and I've lost 8lbs! I'm going to make a cheese and onion keto quiche now! I actually forgot to eat last night as I'm off the carb rollercoaster now and not hungry! I quickly whipped up some tuna, pesto and spinach.

Three nail appointments eh? πŸ˜‚ I bet you're so excited! I would be! 😘

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
They really are so lucky to have you, a lot of kids in the same position don’t get that support.

Thank you! They were on about getting their own place or paying us board I said absolutely not. I would worry myself silly they've got no money. Her mam wants board they're going to be at ours 5 days that's on her I suppose πŸ’œ

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Anybody who is on Keto, don't let others slag it off and affect your progress. A certain member on the thread has angered me so much for posting that anti-keto video. Pure fucking ignorance and obviously a sugar addict.

This guy is fantastic. He says it how it is. Very educational watching him and he's very anti-processed food and anti-carbs.

Never let these people make you doubt your progress and new approach to eating.

• Heart

Blondetech

VIP Member
Are any of you perimenopausal? What are your symptoms how are you coping? πŸ’œ
Sadly , yes. It’s rotten isn’t it.
Aside from having no energy and everything aching I have been getting crippling anxiety and palpitations
Finally went to my GP last week and am going to have bloods and a 24 hour ECG and then hopefully some meds to sort it all out !!!

• Heart

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
I know my son is going to get such a wake-up call well they both are to be fair but we will help them anyway we can. We've been decorating their room this week trying to get everything ready for them. My husband has ms so it's taking its toll on him but he's just trying to push through so it's all done and cosy for them πŸ’œ
They’re so lucky to have such supportive parents, will make things so much nicer for them all.

• Heart

Lyla001

VIP Member
Hey my lovelies. Just catching up with this lovely, non judgemental thread! @our trace - hope your doing okπŸ’ž
@Lottiew1 - congratulations on your lovely baby news! Nothing wrong with young parents, its the support they have that matters (you). Sending lots of ❀.
Things my end are doing ok. My dad has dementia, but my god- hes the happiest ive ever seen him! Always been a quiet, proud man- but of late ,he doesnt give a fuck ,and im here for it. Life is too short to worry about what people think! .stay safe everyone x

• Heart

our trace

VIP Member
You know when you can feel your nerves being shredded... If he says anything more I'll blow. My 4 boys are my life I'm not one of them mams who thinks they can do no wrong at times I blame them before knowing what's happened. I've had sleepless nights for months worrying about what people will say. But my husband is like fuck them. I don't want my boy being judged you know. I love & hate this forum because you meet genuinely lush people who'd you'd really get on with & you can't speak to them outside of it!
When people say you don't realize how to you can make someone feel better....well this little chat has made me feel better. Honestly girls thank you so much πŸ’œ
As my mum always said,(it is what it is)
Enjoy and nurture your family,and protect them no matter what comes along.
So happy for you x

• Heart

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Hi again!

Two weeks no booze and low carb/keto and I’m 13lb down! Next weigh is Jan 30th.
Great to see so many of us doing well!

Last edited:
  • Heart

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
So exciting!!! Xxx
---

Belters - if any others are determined to kick the habit 🍷, can we do it in solidarity πŸ™. I exercise, my diet is good, but i drink wine like its Ribena🀣.
I’ve not had a drink for a week and I’ve now got a rotten cold - I’m not saying it’s related but who knows?! πŸ˜‚

• Haha