Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottiew1

VIP Member
I know what you mean. At the moment, I'm finding doing the Wiki an awful strain and exhausting. I totally agree, the smugness from her is very concerning. πŸ’―

I have a really bad gut feeling something will happen too. In that latest TikTok of her dancing around in front of Jude she looks completely deranged. I very much doubt she is breastfeeding doing all that and not leaking all over the place. Maybe take a break? I feel the same tbh. Sending much love. 😘
SS will be watching all of this unfold & she's just sticking 2 fingers up to them. She couldn't give a fly fuck about the danger she's put that baby in because all she cares about is herself. Bagpuss wasn't even supporting his head in her stories πŸ™

Reactions: 4
Madam Secretary has just said she's ok. Best thing to do is never share anything personal on any platform and you correctly covered your tracks. Honestly, these flying monkeys are total freaks and it's all done to 'scare' people. They honestly cannot do a thing because they are in the wrong by stalking people. Just like when Pob said he would "knock on trolls doors". Good luck with that one as he'd have to get past my fella first!!

They are all absolutely pathetic and they know it. Imagine spending all of your time looking for people on a gossip forum who isn't even trolling somebody directly. It would be a different story completely if you were sending direct abuse but its all kept on here. X
Belters I feel lost.

I'm bored of Dawson, don't care about how bad she treats her kids. Nothing I can do to help these boys. I find the smugness worse than the abuse because this bitch has nothing to be smug about.

She's going to harm one of her boys and that's that. Watching it is painful. What do I do?

• Heart

our trace

VIP Member
Absolutely 🀣🀣
---
It's like she's having her say but trying to be our "friend" at the same time agreeing that Chazzer is disgusting
Yes I noticed that,stupid cow,talk about sitting on the fence,red flag.
Fancy coming on a thread and start telling people not what to say,Jesus Christ I called Chucky a ginger c.u.nt before now,obviously I got told of.
---
The thing I noticed was calling her 'Charlotte'. Definitely questionable. 🧐
Exactly she’s not called Charlotte on here that’s for sure.
What a pair of interfering thread police.

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Just saying hi - another one newish to keto. Started Jan 2, also doing Dry January but hoping to actually give up drinking completely.
Had a sneaky weigh on Jan 6 and I’d lost 8lb! Not weighing again till 16th.

• Heart

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
I know! Think it's probably because we found out later than everyone else! Her mam has been a bit crazy this past 2 weeks. It's been a bit up & down not going to lie.
Still feels so surreal crazy. As long as they know they can come to ours now with their room being all done & they warm fed & happy that's all I care about. I've always said it's not an ideal situation given their ages but we are here for them no matter what πŸ’œ
They really are so lucky to have you, a lot of kids in the same position don’t get that support.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thank you crazy for your honest and heartbreaking Post about your brother my condolences.
Everyone is different and I guess it’s the numb pain I’m feeling,I just can’t do it,I want to remember her face how it was in the summer.
Thank you for your kind words and lighting a candle.
My sisters left now but she insisted I’m not being anything but honest and it’s something I can’t handle mentally.xxx
You do what you feel is best sweetheart. Thinking of you and your family. πŸ’—

• Heart

BadNew

I'm thinking the same myself. I seem to have gone off it and don't like the way it makes me feel anymore! Feel much sharper not drinking. πŸ’― Have you had weight loss, skin improvements etc since giving up?
Interesting you say this because the main thing I noticed was how much better the skin on my face looks now. I was very red and blotchy before and it’s completely gone away! Mr BadNew quit also and he noticed a big improvement in his sleep. I wasn’t even an every day drinker either!

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
It’s just one day, try not to be too hard on yourself x
I've just gone on the scales and bloody hell, I have actually lost 1lb. I was going to wait until tomorrow. So far, I lost 8lb last week and not including tomorrow, I've lost a total of 7lb so that's 1st 1lb in two weeks!!!! I love eating like this!
---
Oh wow, I've just seen this recipe! Definitely going to give this one a go. Perfect for my favourite: smoked salmon and cream cheese! 😁

Screenshot_20240119-123543~2.png
Screenshot_20240119-123551~2.png

Last edited:

VC10

VIP Member
I know I keep thinking fuck they're 17 far too young but when I had my youngest I was 20 & you'd think I'd murdered some one. My dad never spoke to me for 3 solid month. When I rang him tonight he was like well if your happy oh btw I'm going out on the drink on Thursday this week instead of Wednesday 😑 he's 75 but he really boiled my piss he's such a selfish cunt everything is about him πŸ™„
Nothing wrong with young Parenting , bless them xx when the child's a teen they will still only be in their early / mid 30s themselves πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž
When I was growing up I remember 2 of my schoolmates had much older parents & going round their houses was like entering a mausoleum πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I burst into tears when they popped the balloon like a tit 🀣 I was in next 2 hours before looking at boy clothes! I'm never lost for words but I just keep saying I can't believe it 😭🀣
Thanks girls πŸ’œ
It's so lovely to hear good news and some excitement- makes a change from all the negative shit going on πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Have you got a recipe please? The one on Diet Doctor is 9g
This one is only 3g Platty but I have a small bowl I use. I found adding some sun-dried tomatoes as well tastes lovely but I do water it down with a lot of stock.

There's a recipe on here too for Cheesy Muffins and they are gorgeous with the soup. I've been having that 90 second keto bread with it too. That's a Godsend.

My appetite is almost non-existent since I've reached ketosis. I'm sleeping like an absolute log and my brain is as sharp as a knife!

Here you go. X

• Heart

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Are any of you perimenopausal? What are your symptoms how are you coping? πŸ’œ
Not yet, turned 50 last month but my period came as normal. I've no idea what I'm in for as my mum had a hysterectomy at 36 and had the odd flushing and sweats. Scared I'll turn into a psycho πŸ˜–

• Sad

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
You sound amazing just for supporting them.πŸ’–
---
Hi girls,was mums funeral so was away.
Very very emotional but she’s finally laid to rest.
Time to live and keep happy and healthy,that is what it’s about.
Life’s to short to follow the crowd,selfish self obsessed people who want things for nothing.
People who are so vain a desperate for attention makes me laugh so hard,let’s keep being real girls and live our best lives.
And fuck you chazza you insta cunt
Glad you're ok darling. Maybe book yourself a nice holiday in the sun? X

• Heart