Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottiew1

VIP Member
You're all doing amazing girls! Well done!

Not to derail this thread but I'm going to see the baby at her little scan tomorrow! She's only got 8 weeks left 🙀...anyways just thought I'd let yous know 😬💜

• Heart
Reactions: 7

our trace

VIP Member
Who’s this new woman on chazzas thread saying we should stop calling noah a brat.
She’s also saying we’re bullying him because of his ginger hair,but in the next sentence she’s saying his hair colouring is unfortunate.😂

• Haha

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Who’s this new woman on chazzas thread saying we should stop calling noah a brat.
She’s also saying we’re bullying him because of his ginger hair,but in the next sentence she’s saying his hair colouring is unfortunate.😂
I know there's 2 of them getting right on my tits!

• Haha
  • Heart

our trace

VIP Member
I've been ' told off ' on tattle threads for my 'robust' views on threads - one put #bekind 💀😆
Me to,these people are trolling us 😂
---
I know there's 2 of them getting right on my tits!
Getting right on my clucker,they are looking to stir things up,I’m trying to be nice but it’s extremely hard 😂
Typical cancel culture types these two cunts.

• Heart

our trace

VIP Member
Hey guys,my mum is dying and could be any day now,so yes I have visited mum and she’s been here in the summer.
Thing is I can’t see her suffering so I’m not going to be there when she passes.
My sisters will be but I can’t mentally do it.
Am I a selfish twat or is this a normal thing for someone who is struggling with coming to terms with losing their mother.
I can take criticism so I won’t be offended,my sisters understand but I feel guilt.
Hope I make some sort of sense.😕

• Heart
Belters, I turn 50 this Sunday. I am going to fully embrace my inner cantankerous old bitch and will no longer be holding back when slagging off the pathic cunt that is Chazza the chunk cunt😂

Wishing you all an amazing weekend ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha

our trace

VIP Member
My mam had a brain aneurysm & was in hospital then rehab hospitals then a care home for 10 months. I spent 10 months watching her dying really knowing she would never be the same & it's soul destroying. If she has died that 1st day it would have been far easier to process.
We went to see her on the Friday morning & again on the night time & I think she was actually dying then but we didn't know it. We got the phone call early on the Saturday morning. I didn't want to see her when she passed but I did. It's fucking awful Trace.
Go & give her that final cuddle & kiss & tell her how much you love her while she's here & do not ever feel guilty pet. Losing someone you love is so hard. 💜
Thank you for very brave and honest post 💖unfortunately my older sister has left this evening as my mother is down south.
I contact my mum daily through my sisters because my mother isn’t up to talking ,she has cancer all through her now,rare brain cancer.
She now has sepsis.
Mum also said months ago she couldn’t bare all us girls hovering around her bed waiting for her to die.
My mum is not the most sentimental but surprisingly I’m a soft sensitive soul.
Not towards chazza though.
My sense of humour is something my mums always loved.

• Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
@CrazyBaldhead If you're reading this we love ya and we miss ya. Last year I had to take time out from posting on Tattle due to issues in my personal life but I still had a peep on here now and again but didn't feel up to engaging and posting. Sending you all the love in the world, you are in my prayers ♥

Any Fakeys any good with updating the wiki? Crazy has done such a great job after taking up the wiki baton from Jac, our OG Fakey. I would hate for her to return and the wiki being a ballache for her to get back up to date. I wouldn't have a clue how to go about it.
Anyone can update the wiki I assume highest number page is most recent - I don't know how to add videos I had asked Ceazy before and she said she keeps a notebook and makes notes of what goes on daily and then updates with pics and videos - she puts a huge amount of time and effort into it so definitely would be a shame not to try keep it going until her return- even if videos and pics are painted in thread they will be there when needed

• Heart
Reactions: 6

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
One week in, 8.5lb down and 2 inches off my waist 🙌🏻 My test strip was a lot darker on Monday, I haven’t tested again since then. Got chicken curry for dinner tonight and I’ve got some peanut butter fat bombs in the fridge, going to have a go at some coconut macaroons soon too.
Well done Platty!!!!!! 💗
---
Hi again!

Two weeks no booze and low carb/keto and I’m 13lb down! Next weigh is Jan 30th.
Great to see so many of us doing well!
Brilliant!! Well done!!!! 💗
---
I made tuna fishcakes for dinner with salad. So easy if you're in a rush!

1 x tin tuna
1 x cup of grated cheddar cheese
Seasoning

Mix together and shape then fry in a knob of butter. These are absolutely delicious and so quick to do!

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
@CrazyBaldhead didn’t want to derail the other thread too much, are there any resources you can recommend for a beginner’s keto guide?
This book is great. It explains everything you need to know but you can get everything for free on the internet.

It takes a lot of willpower to start off with cutting out sugar but once you've 'trained your brain' and start seeing results, it becomes second nature.

I don't each much processed food at all anymore and feel so much better. It's pretty much the 'old-fashioned' way of eating, like meat and two veg, cooking from scratch and you don't need to snack as you're not on the 'carb rollercoaster' anymore.

There are so many lovely recipes now online and I've swapped normal flour for almond flour and stay away from bread, potatoes, pasta, rice (swapped for cauliflower rice), ready-made sauces (make my own) and eat loads of salad, veg, meat and fish.

You can buy keto strips (for urine) on Amazon. In the first two weeks stick to 20g carbs. I lost 15lbs in that time and kept to the 20g. I now have treats but go back straight away as my sweet tooth has vanished thankfully. Best thing to do is batch cook and freeze. I'm making a tomato soup today and freezing it. You can also do 'fat bombs' if you are craving sugar at the start and freeze them. Just google the recipe. My fave is peanut butter fat bombs. Yum!

Hope this helps! X

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Belters I feel lost.

I'm bored of Dawson, don't care about how bad she treats her kids. Nothing I can do to help these boys. I find the smugness worse than the abuse because this bitch has nothing to be smug about.

She's going to harm one of her boys and that's that. Watching it is painful. What do I do?
I know what you mean. At the moment, I'm finding doing the Wiki an awful strain and exhausting. I totally agree, the smugness from her is very concerning. 💯

I have a really bad gut feeling something will happen too. In that latest TikTok of her dancing around in front of Jude she looks completely deranged. I very much doubt she is breastfeeding doing all that and not leaking all over the place. Maybe take a break? I feel the same tbh. Sending much love. 😘

• Sad
  • Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Oh Lottie, been going through utter hell for just over a year now. Luckily the night sweats have stopped but the mood swings/tearfulness have been absolutely shocking. I can't take HRT as breast cancer runs in my family and I've read about links to it. Just going month by month at the moment. It is truly horrific! x

It's fucking shit man! It's my hair falling out that's stressing me out...I had a gastric bypass 4 years ago & it fell out loads but after about a year it stopped now it's started again 😭 men just don't get it either!
My mam passed away so I can't even cry to her. Thank you for being so lush all the time you have no idea how much I appreciate 💜

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Hey girls hope you're all doing really well & I just wanted to let yous know I'm thinking of you all!
So our grand baby is due Wednesday 😧 can you believe it?! She's having a sweep on Tuesday so I'll let yous know when she's here!
I'm getting a nervous I keep thinking what id she doesn't like us 🤣 💜

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Girls they're only 17 far too young but it is what it is & we will support them. We've got 4 boys... imagine if it's a girl I'll not know what to do & she'd be the 1st in my family for 38 years 😲 I need a bit of pink in my life 😂

• Heart