The Belters' Off-Topic Chat Group

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything I suggest everyone has seen, but I love Midnight Diner on Netflix. It's in Japanese with English subtitles. There's just something so wholesome and charming about it.
Thanks Coco. I'll make a note of that - it sounds interesting. I'll have a smoke and watch that!! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks Coco. I'll make a note of that - it sounds interesting. I'll have a smoke and watch that!! 😘
It's about a bloke who runs a diner in Tokyo that opens at midnight. Each episode is a different customer's story. I just love it 😀

It's about a bloke who runs a diner in Tokyo that opens at midnight. Each episode is a different customer's story. I just love it 😀
That sounds interesting, I’ll put it on my list. I’ve been watching Barry on Sky recently, I’ve never seen it before so I’ve binged the first three series, really enjoying it.
---
Just went to put Midnight Diner on my list and saw that it finishes soon so we’ll need to be quick @CrazyBaldhead

IMG_7629.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That sounds interesting, I’ll put it on my list. I’ve been watching Barry on Sky recently, I’ve never seen it before so I’ve binged the first three series, really enjoying it.
---
Just went to put Midnight Diner on my list and saw that it finishes soon so we’ll need to be quick @CrazyBaldhead

View attachment 2193002
Just put it on mine. That's really strange as my son was talking to me about visiting Japan the other day. I'll let him know too. x

Belters, any interior design show recommendations? I feel like I've watched all of them. Loved the big interior design challenge but can't watch series 2 on prime for some reason.

Reactions: 1
Belters, any interior design show recommendations? I feel like I've watched all of them. Loved the big interior design challenge but can't watch series 2 on prime for some reason.
I quite like watching Homes Under the Hammer for ideas where they renovate whole houses and gardens. Don't really know many interior design shows.