Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Iโ€™ve made a breakfast casserole this morning that is meant to be two servings but itโ€™s huge, canโ€™t be right!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Morning Belters, I'm so distraught about Madonna being rushed to hospital. All I can think about. We were supposed to be seeing her in October at the O2 for my 50th. ๐Ÿ˜”
I thought of you when I heard about it, hopefully itโ€™s not postponed for too long ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Good evening, Belters .......

Cafe tomoz, should I indulge in 2 bits of fried bread & scrambled egg * or be holier-than-thou, and have squashed avocado on rye bread ?

* I luv fried bread ๐Ÿ˜›
Sod it! You cannot beat a bit of fried bread! ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha

mrs.m1974

Iโ€™m just re-reading Diet Doctor website as found that really useful previously and need to meal plan to fully get back in the zone! Booze is my downfall as I tend to drink every night ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
He's great isn't he? I only found out about him yesterday as a couple of people linked him in Becki Jones' comments on TikTok. My diets going well, although it's not so much a diet but my way of eating now. I've just made a new batch of tomato soup which is my fave and only about 3g a bowl. My appetite is really subsiding now as I've not had any sugar for nearly two months now. I'm feeling great and sleeping like a log. X
Have you got a recipe please? The one on Diet Doctor is 9g

• Heart

mrs.m1974

Oooo Iโ€™ll order the book off amazon now! Thanks lovely!
my hubby is a store manager at Sainsburyโ€™s so Iโ€™ll tell him to bring the sweetener home lol x

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Well girls true to form I started crying before the poorly lady started the scan ๐Ÿ˜ถ

People always assume because I'm a Geordie I'm hard but I'm.really not....unless my boys are involved then I will kick off ๐Ÿคฃ

I saw her little face & her feet ๐Ÿ˜ญ I do wish my Mam was here girls. I rang my dad tonight & we were both crying ๐Ÿคฃ

Anyway although we've known we were getting a little queen after our 4 boys it still feels bizarre!

She's so loved girls that you for being so kind ๐Ÿ’œ
Aww bless you Lottie. Your mum is looking down. ๐Ÿ’—

• Heart

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
Yes lots of
Hello Everyone, the Chazza Dawson (sorry) thread brought me here.

Is it possible to do a keto diet as a vegetarian?
Yes keto would be good for you if your on facebook join keto american and uk group lots of tips a big must is read up on keto flu and get yourslef decent keto minerals and vits you won't half feel rough if you do it to fast get some cookbooks.

• Heart

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
I watch her videos every day and she makes me feel sick. She is enough to turn me right off takeaways and carbs. All she eats is fucking carbs!! ๐Ÿคข
---

From around #234 ๐Ÿ‘
It's obviously all done for likes and money for her but she's an oaf!
I got trolled by the enablers so I don't comment anymore, tbh I don't need to ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Hey Queens hope you're all ok? All good here my hrt seems to be working after my dose was increased! Baby is growing nicely I'm getting to see her in the next scan in January ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ’œ
How exciting!!!! I bet you can't wait!! Glad your HRT is working. ๐Ÿ’—

• Heart

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
We started talking about it from page 12. I've shared a few recipes and tips on here so far and I cannot recommend that 3g net carb soup enough. You can even set some aside and thicken it up to use for sauces for meatballs and spaghetti bolognese. I'm investing in a spiraliser next so I can mimic spaghetti with zucchini which I've never done before. I've finally reached ketosis now. It's been worth the wait though! If you find any good recipes please post them. X
I tried one that you posted earlier tonight, chicken and spinach with pesto. Had a little bit of Philadelphia left so put that in too, was really good!

• Heart