Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Belters I need a bit support or a kick up the arse or good smack across the face not sure what. I told yous I was starting my hrt. Well I'm just nto month 3 (I take tablets because in on the DEPO injection) I can't get any advice offy mam because she passed away ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I don't feel like they're helping. Do I just go in & ask for a higher dose?

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
I can't seem to find it on TikTok. Maybe it's been taken down? I can't keep up with that thread because it moves so fast and need to catch up. If you need to report anything on TikTok, just press you finger on the screen and hold it there. Then up pops a list.

She's going to have a massive health scare soon. She eats so much shit. X
I'll try that, thanks. I've got morbid curiousity now, waiting for the explosion ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
This one is only 3g Platty but I have a small bowl I use. I found adding some sun-dried tomatoes as well tastes lovely but I do water it down with a lot of stock.

There's a recipe on here too for Cheesy Muffins and they are gorgeous with the soup. I've been having that 90 second keto bread with it too. That's a Godsend.

My appetite is almost non-existent since I've reached ketosis. I'm sleeping like an absolute log and my brain is as sharp as a knife!

Here you go. X

Brilliant, thank you!

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Don't be too hard on yourself Crazy - forget about it and start again today

The behaviour yesterday was shocking. I've seen more emotion at funerals for strangers - as for the selfies and outfits - no words

You have done so well don't let this set you back xxx
Thanks Turmeric. That bitch in no way should be working for a suicide charity. It boils my piss every time I look at her. I bet Glen had a right old life with her. She must have been having an affair because that bloke she's with appeared on the scene dead quick!

I feel absolutely rotten today for drinking. It's the first time in weeks. Even when I ordered the indian, I was still mentally thinking about low carb options but ended up eating some of Mr Crazy's naan bread. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Hey. Here from the main page, and I'm looking into this keto eating. Has anyone got any tips for total beginners? Showing my age here but is it like the Atkins diet x
Pretty much like the old Atkins Diet tbh but calculate on 20g carbs a day. I've been on it for two weeks and lost 16lbs. Great recipes on the internet. Utterly gorgeous. Just google keto recipes and research it. Its not a diet as such more a way of life now. Totally amazing. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I tried one that you posted earlier tonight, chicken and spinach with pesto. Had a little bit of Philadelphia left so put that in too, was really good!
I love that one. I had chicken stuffed with a tabelespoon of stuffing with loads of cabbage and brocolli and a bit of gravy. That was really nice. I've no appetite whatsoever at this stage but I demolished that!

Sadly , yes. Itโ€™s rotten isnโ€™t it.
Aside from having no energy and everything aching I have been getting crippling anxiety and palpitations
Finally went to my GP last week and am going to have bloods and a 24 hour ECG and then hopefully some meds to sort it all out !!!
Sorry to butt in but do you get horrific pains at the top of your legs?? Xx

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Afternoon Belters! Need a bit of input from you. My son is planning to go into property renovation to build up a rental portfolio. I know some of you live up North and wondered if you could give me some feedback on the Lancashire coast ie Lytham, Blackpool, Morecambe etc and Lincolnshire coast ie Grimsby, Cleethorpes etc. Even if you have visited these areas it would be a massive help. Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜˜

EmaE

I've started making my own biscuits now using almond flour and put a few chocolate chips in them. Definitely great for cravings. The cheese straws are really nice and very easy to do too.
---

The Atkins website is good. I think the vegetarian version is the Atkins 100. I've linked the website but there are of vegetarian cookbooks out there so might be worthwhile investing in a few. Alternatively, there's loads of recipes on Google.

---

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Hi girls hope youโ€™re all well.
So I rarely do social media but a comment on Facebook mentioned my name,
This chazza sheep was saying this person โ€˜is our traceโ€™and said get back to tattle,calling this person illiterate for spelling mistakes.
So girls we are being watched and these things definitely get back to chazza and that monstrosity of a family.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
And calling out others for spelling mistakes,has she read chazzas posts ๐Ÿ˜‚
What post is this? I want to have a laugh. X