Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I'm a little suspect of a couple of 'new members' one in particularly wanting to see Amanda and Pob on the settee.....we don't call her Amanda.
I may be barking up the wrong tree but I'm wary ๐Ÿ˜‚
I noticed that too! I always call her Harro but as you said, no Belters call her Amanda!! ๐Ÿง

Reactions: 2

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Crazy.....we got tickets for the new Co op arena, next June.
I've seen Oasis at Glastonbury years ago, my lad is so excited ๐Ÿ˜Š
Keep trying xxx
Oh lovely! It's going to be fabulous! I just cannot believe it's the 30th Anniversary of Definitely Maybe!!! I can remember buying it and then played it to death!!!! I've always had a very soft spot for Liam. ๐Ÿ˜ I've seen Oasis a few times in their heyday and want to re-capture the buzz. I still blast that album out in my car. Every day I've been checking. Hopefully, there will be some extra dates playing at London. Failing that, we'll have to travel!

Fucking mad fer it! ๐Ÿคฃ xxx

Lottiew1

VIP Member
All good Lottie! Been trying to get Liam Gallagher tickets for the Definitely Maybe tour next year at the O2 but having no luck as they sold out in minutes. Well pissed off about that tbh. Will have to keep trying! Shame Noel refused yet again to appear. Hope all is good in your world? ๐Ÿ’—

All god pet HRT sems to be working again so I'm not raging ATM ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
Crazy.....we got tickets for the new Co op arena, next June.
I've seen Oasis at Glastonbury years ago, my lad is so excited ๐Ÿ˜Š
Keep trying xxx

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Aww bless you Lottie. Your mum is looking down. ๐Ÿ’—

Honestly Crazy as an only child my mam & dad were/are everything. I rang my dad tonight & he said well bairn did you cry & I was like ๐Ÿ˜ญ dad I did & she had only put that jelly stuff on her tummy ๐Ÿคฃ
Mind you I'm hard as nails but if my dog barks cute in a gonna ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Well girls true to form I started crying before the poorly lady started the scan ๐Ÿ˜ถ

People always assume because I'm a Geordie I'm hard but I'm.really not....unless my boys are involved then I will kick off ๐Ÿคฃ

I saw her little face & her feet ๐Ÿ˜ญ I do wish my Mam was here girls. I rang my dad tonight & we were both crying ๐Ÿคฃ

Anyway although we've known we were getting a little queen after our 4 boys it still feels bizarre!

She's so loved girls that you for being so kind ๐Ÿ’œ
Aw that's so nice your Dad was emotional too - like Crazy said your Mum is definitely looking down ๐Ÿ’“

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Iโ€™m on day 3 now, not felt hungry yet and already had a good variety of meals.
It's great isn't it? I'm peeing for Britain atm (water weight) and already things are becoming looser. I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow (one week) and have solidly kept to 20g but I've eaten loads! My sleep is much better too!

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Nothing wrong with young Parenting , bless them xx when the child's a teen they will still only be in their early / mid 30s themselves ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Ž
When I was growing up I remember 2 of my schoolmates had much older parents & going round their houses was like entering a mausoleum ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hahaha ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just came to ask the same thing - pleased you are OK sweetie x
Thank you! Yes, all OK but work has been taking over what with helping with my daughter's salon. I need a few extra staff tbh to take the pressure off! ๐Ÿ˜˜
---
Just came to ask the same thing - pleased you are OK sweetie x
Thanks Smelly. Work is extra busy - hopefully will free up some time for Tattle soon! ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Anyone else suffer from headaches at the start? Iโ€™m on my third day of headaches & diet & assuming itโ€™s the sugar withdrawal.

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Well there is a fuckin god after all ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿ™ ! Wine n low carb- count me in huns. Thanks for sharing this @CrazyBaldhead xx
No problem. Spirits/red wine in moderation but you must adhere to 20g a day carbs for the two week induction to kickstart ketosis. You can lose up to 15lb+ in the first two weeks and are never hungry but no booze during this time. You can choose to stay on it further to lose much more if you so wish. Then you can start adding things back in like nuts etc.

I found the Atkins link here which explains it more in detail. I started the induction today and was well under 20g carbs so I was a good girl! ๐Ÿ˜

Breakfast: 2 sausage, 2 bacon and 2 eggs.

Lunch: Small cheese & ham omelette.

Dinner: Tuna Mayonnaise with huge salad.

Drinks: Coke Zero, Herbal Tea, Water.

So helpful! ๐Ÿ’œ

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Only just seen this, God love you. I'm in a similar position with my dad at the moment and it's the guilt that's the worst.
You do exactly what feels right for you, you know your mum the best and know what she'll be thinking. Take care of yourself, love you lots โคโค

So sorry life can be so shit at times ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’œ

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Have started the keto today. So far so good. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป Oh and discovered tomatoes have carbs! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Good luck! I've been on it for a bit over a month now and lost 1.5 stone. Had a hiccup the other week but back on it again. It might seem daunting sticking to only 20g carbs but it's really easy. I've also given up alcohol too. That's what caused me to cave in. I had a drink then ordered a chinese. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ My stomach seems to have shrunk now though because usually I pack it away but couldn't!!

Yes, tomatoes are carby. This way of eating really does educate you. I'm at home today so making a keto tomato soup using tinned tomatoes, puree, chicken stock, seasoning and cream cheese. It comes out beautiful. Much nicer than that tinned crap! You can freeze it in portions and then use the soup as a base for a tomato sauce for chicken or meatballs. It's win/win!

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Morning Belters ๐Ÿ’—

I'm not feeling very happy with myself today. I got so upset and angry after seeing those disgusting funeral pictures yesterday, especially of the so-called "Suicide Charity Advocate" Sammy Shitstains, that I drank vodka last night and had an indian! I had been so good this month with booze and my head this morning is like somebody has put a pickaxe through it.

Even when drunk, I was mindful not to eat the rice but I did have a prawn puri and half a keema nan ffs. I'm supposed to have my weekly weigh-in tomorrow and just know it won't be as much as 8lb what I wanted. I'm kicking myself. ๐Ÿคฌ

• Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Belters, I turn 50 this Sunday. I am going to fully embrace my inner cantankerous old bitch and will no longer be holding back when slagging off the pathic cunt that is Chazza the chunk cunt๐Ÿ˜‚

Wishing you all an amazing weekend โคโคโค
I hope you have a fab weekend celebrating ๐Ÿพ

Chazza the chunk cunt ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart