Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Belters, I turn 50 this Sunday. I am going to fully embrace my inner cantankerous old bitch and will no longer be holding back when slagging off the pathic cunt that is Chazza the chunk cuntπŸ˜‚

Wishing you all an amazing weekend ❀❀❀
Aww Smelly, wishing you a very Happy 50th Birthday! Have a wonderful time!! πŸ’—πŸ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 1

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
@CrazyBaldhead - just been reading up on dessicated coconut and the health benefits. Have you used this as part of the keto thing? From what ive seen its keto friendly , and i bloody love coconut πŸ₯₯ x
Ooh same. I'm doing the induction for four weeks instead of two but definitely doing keto coconut cookies with almond flour and there's a no bake recipe here for coconut macaroons which I'm going to try. All you add is an egg, coconut and sweetener.

• Heart

mrs.m1974

Crazy - do you use any particular app to track your macros? Last time I used Carb Manager but I think it’s an American app?

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Hey Belter’s, my first time in here lol πŸ‘‹ just wondering what wiki number is it in that the elderly man knocks at the door about noise and Pob says weights dropped πŸ™„ and they uploaded the ring doorbell footage to IG stories. I can’t find it and to show someone it? Does anyone know please? @CrazyBaldhead do you know? Also im loving the thread and all you belters are hilarious 😘
Wiki 7 - 06/03/23 Jess. X

• Heart

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
Crazy, the almond flour that you get from Amazon.....is that the cheapest? It seems expensive but I guess it would last longer than normal flour

Turmeric123

VIP Member
She's doing really well. My son & the gf are doing amazing really proud of them. Her mam is being an absolute cunt though. Had a blazing row with her last Wednesday & I've blocked her on everything. I was ready to kill her. I was out with my family my son & the gf popped in to meet my cousins one of which has downs & and was so excited to meet the baby & because they stayed out for 4 hours having food with us she kicked off & started saying I was a shit parent 😒 so I lost it & told her I was going to kick her face in πŸ’œ
You didn't hold back 🀣🀣 Dead right too - the mother sounds awful
I'm glad to hear your son and GF are doing well it's a big change for them ❀
---
Honestly she really upset me she was calling my son horrible names & I just went berserk. She's been poking me for the last 6months when she's pissed & on one. Telling me I wouldn't see the baby so yeah I was raging 🀣
I cried all day on Thursday then the gf rang & asked if she could come & stay for a few days with the baby so that cheered me up.
I think she's jealous that I was out with my 4 cousins my dad (whos 76 btw 🀣) & his brother & sister. I hadn't seen them since August so was really looking forward to cocktails & a catch up.
We were actually out to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary but my husband was poorly & didn't come. She ruined a lovely day Trace πŸ’œ
I'm sorry that bitch ruined your day πŸ˜ͺ
It must have been so nice to see your family and I'm sire they lived meeting the baby πŸ‘Ά πŸ’—

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
You're all doing amazing girls! Well done!

Not to derail this thread but I'm going to see the baby at her little scan tomorrow! She's only got 8 weeks left πŸ™€...anyways just thought I'd let yous know πŸ˜¬πŸ’œ
OMFG that's gone so quickly! Ooh I bet you're so excited darling!!!! 😘

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
That sounds delicious! I did, I tried one this morning and it’s showing traces so heading in the right direction.
I'm so pleased for you. It's really not a 'diet' is it but more of a lifestyle. Once you see results and cut out all the crap, you'll just see how many foods are hidden with carbs. In a few weeks you can start using 'fat dough' and that's a real game changer!!!!