Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lyla001

VIP Member
@CrazyBaldhead - just been reading up on dessicated coconut and the health benefits. Have you used this as part of the keto thing? From what ive seen its keto friendly , and i bloody love coconut 🥥 x

• Heart
Reactions: 1

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Morning Belters 💗

I'm not feeling very happy with myself today. I got so upset and angry after seeing those disgusting funeral pictures yesterday, especially of the so-called "Suicide Charity Advocate" Sammy Shitstains, that I drank vodka last night and had an indian! I had been so good this month with booze and my head this morning is like somebody has put a pickaxe through it.

Even when drunk, I was mindful not to eat the rice but I did have a prawn puri and half a keema nan ffs. I'm supposed to have my weekly weigh-in tomorrow and just know it won't be as much as 8lb what I wanted. I'm kicking myself. 🤬
It’s just one day, try not to be too hard on yourself x

• Heart

BadNew

I’d love some accountability buddies! I’ve had two children in the last three years and gained 20 kilos 😭 need to lose the weight because I can’t fit into any of my clothes and refuse to buy anything new haha
I don’t drink alcohol but sweets are my downfall. Starting a CICO diet today!

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Yep , it’s the whole picking at things I shouldn’t with the “ oh this won’t hurt “ mindset ! Think that along with not planning properly , need to do a shopping list and stick with it !
I’m really boring, I have the same few meals most of the time but am finding that easy to stick to. It is hard if you haven’t planned, I love cheese though so will snack on that if there’s nothing else in.

I’ve found the Sugar Free Londoner website and Facebook page really good, she’s got keto versions of brownies, cookies, fudge, pancakes etc. I’m really not a good cook but her recipes are really easy to follow, I’ve got a tub of fudge in the freezer and cookies in the drawer for when I want something sweeter.
---
What are you finding hard - is it snacking? Don't forget the more carbs you eat the more hungry you get. I'm finding it more a way of life now but I do have the odd treat like a Chinese then get back into it again.
What do you have from the Chinese? All the stuff I like would be a no, so if we get a takeaway we’ve had Indian and I’ve have something tandoori with saag paneer.

EmaE

Hit a point with the keto , not been doing it last 3/4 weeks .. really struggling with getting back to it and sticking with it 🤦‍♀️

BadNew

I follow this guy on Instagram called _aussiefitness who posts loads of low calorie “fake aways” and they always turn out so good. Not Keto but definitely fills the take away sized hole in my heart.

Lottiew1

VIP Member
I'm further up pet!

Just a little update my HRT...I've been on it 12 months & I'd say the the the first 6-7 weeks were great but now im back to square 1. I'm seeing Mr Dr tomorrow so I'm hoping I get some answers 😭💜

• Sad

longtimestalker

Chatty Member
Hey crazy , just been watching that guy you posted on the CD thread and popped over on here .
He’s so funny and bloody right and real.
Hope you’re doing good on your plan ❤

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
He rang me before think he knew he'd pissed me off yesterday & was quite positive...won't last though 🤣
It won't affect his life so he can shut it 💜

MissusMopp

Hey. Here from the main page, and I'm looking into this keto eating. Has anyone got any tips for total beginners? Showing my age here but is it like the Atkins diet x

Wills315

VIP Member
Belters, any interior design show recommendations? I feel like I've watched all of them. Loved the big interior design challenge but can't watch series 2 on prime for some reason.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I'm further up pet!

Just a little update my HRT...I've been on it 12 months & I'd say the the the first 6-7 weeks were great but now im back to square 1. I'm seeing Mr Dr tomorrow so I'm hoping I get some answers 😭💜
That's really shit for you tbh. Hope you get it sorted ASAP. 💗 I've just started a thread on Bob Marley so if you're feeling stressed out, we are going to pump it with love 😘😘

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
@CrazyBaldhead
Hi lovely, have you seen the latest post from Becki Jones? The one wearing the black balaclava....I'm appalled and don't know how to report her. It's the most horrifying thing and I don't mean a fat lass covering her face. How is this not race related or triggering? I wish I knew how to report it but don't know what button to bloody press. She's so calculating and driven by comments, likes and money...she's absolutely vulgar and boils my fucking piss.
Anyway.....hope you have a good day, chat later 🤣🤣😍😍
I can't seem to find it on TikTok. Maybe it's been taken down? I can't keep up with that thread because it moves so fast and need to catch up. If you need to report anything on TikTok, just press you finger on the screen and hold it there. Then up pops a list.

She's going to have a massive health scare soon. She eats so much shit. X