The Beckhams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But also they're comparing it to the Nigella situation with her ex-husband...in that photo they weren't posing, it was taken by a pap (IIRC?) and she looked visibly distressed. This is a young lad mucking about with his fiance - it's not illegal to hold someone's neck...
Unfortunately, there are some vulnerable people who will see this and get flashbacks just looking at pics like this and it brings all that trauma back to them. Yes, it was done in jest but it is unfortunate.

Reactions: 3
Extract from DM story (captions to the excruciating photos they keep posting, to show everyone how in love they are)

Brooklyn replied: 'I'm the luckiest boy in the world to have you by my side.'

I know that Brooklyn is quite/very thick and undoubtedly has to have captions written for him but who chose those words? “By my side” is the sort of thing people say at a golden wedding.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Extract from DM story (captions to the excruciating photos they keep posting, to show everyone how in love they are)

I know that Brooklyn is quite/very thick and undoubtedly has to have captions written for him but who chose those words? “By my side” is the sort of thing people say at a golden wedding.
H is only friends seem to be his parents so he is probably quite old in his speech 😁

Reactions: 2
However the photo sends out the wrong signals.
Unfortunately, there are some vulnerable people who will see this and get flashbacks just looking at pics like this and it brings all that trauma back to them. Yes, it was done in jest but it is unfortunate.
I do see the points here too, I think unfortunate is probably the right expression for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I think people who go on and on about this crap publicly are speaking from a space of insecurity. The more someone tries to over-convince us of something, the less I believe it. No doubt this is some kind of "highlight reel" of their lives.

Reactions: 9

Ewwwww, what 21 year old refers to themselves as BOY! Shows his mentality and level of immaturity. No wonder he has no MEN friends, because he would probably do their heads in!

Reactions: 7
WOW, I'm impressed, I had no idea!

18 months together, perhaps Romeo should give some tips to his bellend OLDER brother.
In the picture whre he's carrying Harper he looks like Victoria with a small moustache 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WOW, I'm impressed, I had no idea!

18 months together, perhaps Romeo should give some tips to his bellend OLDER brother.
I don’t know why the parents and the PR team keep pushing this relationship into the spotlight. There are millions of 18 year olds in relationships and just getting on with it. Shouldn’t he be focusing on his #cough# tennis? Another son achieving nothing is not something I, as a failed parent, would want to be played out in the media again. I suppose the difference is that, with Brooklyn, they were trying to hype his #photography prowess# and they are just not bothering with this one.

Reactions: 11
In the picture whre he's carrying Harper he looks like Victoria with a small moustache 😁
He really does, doesn’t he???

From the DM report (all conversations on the day of the kid’s birthday naturally were conducted on Instagram. What is the point of a party unless everything is publicly reproduced?)

Mia wrote: 'Happy 18th my gorgeous boy man!!!!! You have the most beautiful soul and deserve everything. YOU MAKE EVERYONE SMILE AND I LAVAAA YOoU SO MUCH' (sic). Romeo replied with love heart emojis.

BOY MAN??? WTF??? Is that the same as ‘child woman’? The latter description was very popular in the nineties with certain female pop stars. Who were going for the ‘little me, I’m not trying to be sexy you know! I just can’t help it, like Brigitte Bardot’ vibe.

Does he make EVERYONE smile? Everyone? Even his tennis coach?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if Victoria would eat one bite! I bet they added the I love you bit in red, just so we know! Poor Harper doesn't stand a chance, the worst thing by far about the Beckhams is the way they've exposed their children.

Reactions: 12
I agree, She's a real sweetheart but over exposed, just let her grow up like a normal girl.
shes a sweetheart or portrayed as a sweetheart. All those photo ops have been managed since birth. We don’t know who she is, we just know how they like to portray her

Reactions: 12
Dorklyns only gone and gotten Nicola Pests eyes tatted to the back of his neck🤭🤭The stupidity wow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.