The Beckhams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand why she always has her trousers tailored also long. She looks ridiculous
0B1B9970-D194-4522-8ABE-42873EF0F3B2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
They’re long as she ‘thinks’ it makes her look taller 😂 like the way a child with his hand over their eyes thinks they’re invisible

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Victoria has always had trousers draping on the ground, even when was up the duff, trip hazard for a start.

Also, why bother wearing expensive "duck me" shoes if people can't see them? o_O

Reactions: 5
Why, just why would you dress a 9 year old girl in this dress ? Did she find some 70's curtains in her mothers loft. The Chef d'Atelier is a posh word for foreman or forewoman.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I read that she had cancelled her catwalk show because it was, apparently, ‘not appropriate’. AS IF! Her new investors don’t want to waste any more money on fabulously expensive shows for clothes that aren’t selling, is the most likely explanation. Instead, poor old Vic is reduced to inviting an audience of fewer than six to watch three models walk around a bit in the clothes she hasn’t designed, in a museum. And posting up a storm on Instagram, as required by her overlords.

Reactions: 6
Why, just why would you dress a 9 year old girl in this dress ? Did she find some 70's curtains in her mothers loft. The Chef d'Atelier is a posh word for foreman or forewoman.

Its not my style, but i guess she needs to stay on brand **sigh** Harper is growing into an absolutely beautiful girl, still not sure about this level of over exposure of the kids but each to their own i ;)

I just don’t understand why she always has her trousers tailored also long. She looks ridiculous View attachment 247930
i used to do this when i was in my teens and twenties .. always high heels and long jeans to make my legs look longer - i'm over 5'8 but wanted those gazelle legs! ... in my 40's i've developed the confidence to know it really doesnt matter, i find it sad she still feels the need to do it :(

Reactions: 2
Its not my style, but i guess she needs to stay on brand **sigh** Harper is growing into an absolutely beautiful girl, still not sure about this level of over exposure of the kids but each to their own i ;)

i used to do this when i was in my teens and twenties .. always high heels and long jeans to make my legs look longer - i'm over 5'8 but wanted those gazelle legs! ... in my 40's i've developed the confidence to know it really doesnt matter, i find it sad she still feels the need to do it :(
I quite agree with you about Harper but she is dressing her inappropriately for a 9 year old girl. She should not use her as a cat walk model as she is making her look far too old with what looks like hair extensions and make up and am sure when she is older will ask her mother what on earth she was thinking doing that to her. Let her be a child for goodness sake not a clothes horse for her vanity collection.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I quite agree with you about Harper but she is dressing her inappropriately for a 9 year old girl. She should not use her as a cat walk model as she is making her look far too old with what looks like hair extensions and make up and am sure when she is older will ask her mother what on earth she was thinking doing that to her. Let her be a child for goodness sake not a clothes horse for her vanity collection.
You've nailed what i was trying to imply spot on 🙌

Reactions: 4
Forget Harper.. what on Earth is Romeo wearing in her new Instagram picture ?!

Reactions: 2
Forget Harper.. what on Earth is Romeo wearing in her new Instagram picture ?!
errrrrrrrrr its very fashion forward!! I've clearly been in a cave though, when did he get so tall? He's a very handsome lad ( Realised i've turned into my nan over this thread )

• Haha
errrrrrrrrr its very fashion forward!! I've clearly been in a cave though, when did he get so tall? He's a very handsome lad ( Realised i've turned into my nan over this thread )
Yeah he’s handsome and very tall! But that low v neck jumper and collection of necklaces is not cool! He’s going to end up like Brooklyn if he’s not careful 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
You've nailed what i was trying to imply spot on 🙌
I did wonder if I was being a bit harsh when I read it but thank you.

Yeah he’s handsome and very tall! But that low v neck jumper and collection of necklaces is not cool! He’s going to end up like Brooklyn if he’s not careful 🤦🏻‍♀️
Please no - I had hoped they would learn something from what they have let Brooklyn become - imo - another Calum Best etc even with the forthcoming marriage. I think the youngest boy does not like the limelight so much and does tend to keep away from SM and hope he continues to do so for his sake.

Last edited:

I admit it's bloody awful dress but Harper doesn't seem to mind wearing it, not like she is being forced to wear it.

I did notice she's wearing Doc Martens, odd choice of footware.

I admit it's bloody awful dress but Harper doesn't seem to mind wearing it, not like she is being forced to wear it.

I did notice she's wearing Doc Martens, odd choice of footware.
If you want odd footwear, look at Dave - pretty sure he is trolling Victoria by wearing slides with sports socks to 'her' fashion event.

Re: Harper, my neice (similar age) would love a pair of DMs. Have promised her some when her feet stop growing, otherwise you are just throwing money away.

Reactions: 4

Daily Fail story about Brooklyn. If he wasn't so dim I'd say this was just attention seeking.
It's funny how that people are singing a different tune now to earlier comments made
about that image of his hands around her throat.

Also why did it take so long for this Charity to slam him? Why not soon after not weeks later?

Reactions: 7
It's funny how that people are singing a different tune now to earlier comments made
about that image of his hands around her throat.

Also why did it take so long for this Charity to slam him? Why not soon after not weeks later?
Regardless, it’s a stupid pic to put on social media. Yes, he always seems to have her in a headlock when he is being romantic but it is still somewhat uncomfortable to some people. Sadly, for too many people this is real.

Regardless, it’s a stupid pic to put on social media. Yes, he always seems to have her in a headlock when he is being romantic but it is still somewhat uncomfortable to some people. Sadly, for too many people this is real.
But also they're comparing it to the Nigella situation with her ex-husband...in that photo they weren't posing, it was taken by a pap (IIRC?) and she looked visibly distressed. This is a young lad mucking about with his fiance - it's not illegal to hold someone's neck...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.